What happened to Naboo,Corusant etc

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by boostincoyote, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Seldon Force Ghost

star 6
    Naboo was not there in the 1997 special edition, it was added into the 2004 DVD release.

-Seldon
  2. Starman1138 Jedi Knight

Is Queen Kylantha the girl we see at the end of ROTS? She becomes Palpatines lover? ew
  3. Calamarian Jedi Knight

In Star Wars Galaxies is there a massacre of Gungans (i.e.,"ethnic cleansing=genocide with only a few survivors such as Jar Jar by the time the Battle of Endor is over?). I could easilly imagine Palpatine commiting genocide against the Gungans. It is the Sith way.
  4. JediRaanic Jedi Master

star 4
    He may have thought of them after, but I'm sure this topic has corssed his mind at one time or another (Hence him adding Corusant to the celebration scene in ROTJ SE). The reason these planets are not in Ep. 4,5,6 is becuase they are not important to the story.

This is the same reason why Endor and Yavin are not in Ep.1,2,3. The are not important to the story.
  5. khabarakh23 Jedi Master

star 4
    my friend and I came up with a theory after EpsI that Naboo became Dagobah. Since then the theory has been pretty much shot down by the EU but Lucas hasn't always agreed with that.

Think about it....
    Yoda is hiding on Dagobah because the strong dark side presence hides his force presence. As we didn't know the EpsII+III stories then anakin/palps could've done something. Anakin would've been annoyed about padme dying ('she died when i was very young'-leia) and could have gone pscho and destroyed the plaent. It's a swamp planet as we see in parts of EpsI. It could've explained Luke's feeling he'd been there before.

Like i said, most of the above isn't applicable after EpsII+III. There are also other things that disprove it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.