main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What happened to PizzaThaHutt?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by keiran_helcyan, Dec 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keiran_helcyan

keiran_helcyan Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 1999
    While browsing through a thread I noticed all of his posts have apparently been deleted. What's the info on this situation?

I swear we need a gossip thread here at the JC. :p Its really annoying having to start a new thread every time another user dissapeared.

2. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    he's gone?
    well him and PB seemed to have a thing going, i put that down to boyish hijinks

3. Darth_Dagsy

Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 2000
  4. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    Pizza + Communications forum = not so good combo

5. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    PizzathaHutt has been perm-banned.

All of his posts have been deleted.

6. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    I found myself signed up for 30-40 new kinds of SPAM e-mail, newsletters, and the like. One of the lovely SPAM providers was so kind by including the IP, Hostname, and Time that was used in signing up0 for the e-mail list. Thinking about the people who have nothing, but malacious intent on the JC, I started comparing numbers. The first person I checked, PizzaThaHut, was guilty as sin.

He decided to take advantage of the JC to obtain personal information and harassed me, a member of the JC, in a personal manner that sometimes can't be reversed. Because of this, he won't be coming back.

You're free to discuss this as much as you want, but I think all of you are going to have a hard time proving that Pizza was an innocent member of the JC that had nothing but good intentions. Oh, if you're going to go with the "you just had a personal problem with him", let me save you the trouble. The only personal problem Pizza had with me is that I saw through to his true intentions, and called him on it whenever I had the chance. I don't care one way or the other what he is about, who he is, or how many babies he's kissed. I'm glad I've removed someone who contributed nothing remotely positive to the JC.

7. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i'm notsure what his last few posts were like, but i think deleting all his posts is an over extreme measure in this case.......some of the stuff he wrote was good, in fact deleting posts is probably extreme in 99% of cases IMO

you are basically saying that everything that person ever said is complete rubbish, which is a very big call and something i doubt anyone has the competence to state

8. Fire_Ice_Death

Fire_Ice_Death Force Ghost star 7

Feb 15, 2001
    Well Mr.Slickban you put personal info on here of your own will. If anything you're both at fault, you for putting the info on here and Pizza for doing that. Enter at your own risk. Or press enter in this case. ;) You still could've discussed it in an adult manner rather than going on a hissy fit deleting all his posts and perm banning him, you my acquaintance went too far in this case.

9. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    It really doesn't matter, anymore. He lost any privilege he had to be a member here.

10. Jedi Greg Maddux

Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 3, 1999
    I've never really regarded Pizza very highly. I know this is blunt, but he's made his bed, and there's little, if anything, he can do to make me change my opinion of him.

11. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    The last time I tried to have a discussion with him in an "adult manner" he flammed me for not thinking that linking Rotten was something appropriate and acceptable to do on the JC.

He has never shown the ability to be a wanted member of the JC, while following the rules that the Administration and Staff has set forth. Because of that, I suggest you forget him, as I have.

12. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    Dude, you're not above anyone, you may think you are, but you're not. You're a human being the same as us. So don't get this almighty attitude because you're an admin, you used to be a regular member the same as anyone else here. So Mr.Teflon haven't you ever done anything improper on here or anywhere else? Yes, you have and you were called on it but I don't see you permanantly banned or demoted for that manner.

13. keiran_helcyan

Dec 13, 1999
    Thanks PB. It seems you were fully entitled and correct to make this decision.

*Another One Bites the Dust begins playing*

14. Spiderdevil

Spiderdevil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    I agree with FID. While what Pizza did was wrong, it's not like he went behind anyone's back to get the e-mail address. Even if you are not logged in, you can go into the informational forum and find the e-mail address for most if not all mods and admins.

I think a temporary ban, rather than a permanent one, would be sufficient. And I'm sorry, but anyone who knows the relationship the two of you had would know that this was, to some degree, personal. I view the deleting of his posts as nothing more than petty.

15. keiran_helcyan

Dec 13, 1999
    Then what does Pizza have to do to get perm-banned then? Send PB anthrax through the mail and sacrifice his cat? Or would that just entitle a "temporary slap on the wrist" too?

<roll_eyes.gif>

16. Spiderdevil

Spiderdevil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    There's a large difference between an e-mail prank and malicious attempt on one's life.

17. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    I view this as an overblown hissy fit on PB's part by deleting the posts. But he still shouldn't have perm banned him, atleast not without approval from the other admins. An arbitrary act just looks like vengeance instead of just.

18. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    I'd like to know how it was personal, because I know absolutely nothing about Pizza other than his terrible attitude on the JC. I'm not to blame if he obviously had a personal problem with me, and decided to deal with it in personal attacks.

Quote:
    I'am but one voice of many, but if I'am ever banned for my 'treason' against the mods and admins; That will show you how little they value the opinion of members. And will also show their refusal to accept the reality they've created here.
    Hahahahahahahahaha! GET A LIFE!

19. keiran_helcyan

Dec 13, 1999
    He personally attacked a mod of the JC. What else did he deserve to get!? I assure you if he pulled this crap on Vertical or Nathan he'd be gone just as fast.

He clearly isn't mature enough to handle himself on the JC.

20. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Quote:
    I view this as an overblown hissy fit on PB's part by deleting the posts. But he still shouldn't have perm banned him, atleast not without approval from the other admins. An arbitrary act just looks like vengeance instead of just.
    Add one ignorant assumption, and post. Is that how it is being done? At any rate, I didn't even delete his posts. Did Vertical have to receive approval from EVERY SINGLE Admin when he banned Kyle Katarn for the same thing? Nope.

21. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    Why were the posts deleted though? That seems to be the only excessive part to many of us.

22. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    This place ins't exactly known for it's maturity level ya know? If that were the case we could do more with posts and our language on here than we can now. Also it wasn't an attack on an admin, remember this is just a message board e-mail has nothing to do with the JC. Even if they're an admin of the JC boards.

23. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Quote:
    remember this is just a message board
    You should take note of this yourself, pal, after you wrote those pathetic few lines in your profile Bio.

24. Fire_Ice_Death

Feb 15, 2001
    You still should've consulted another admin before doing a perm ban.

25. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Jedi knight Pozzi- Seeing that he contributing nothing, but a lot of malacious intent-laced posts, there wasn't much reason to keep them around. Sorry if it seemed extreme, but he doesn't deserve the history that he has [read: had] here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.