main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit What happened to Shaak Ti?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by revan772, Sep 9, 2016.

1. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I was just wanting to ask what happened with Shaak Ti. I was on the Star Wars Wikipedia, and it says she had died in the Jedi Temple to Anakin. The source for this was Yoda's vision in TCW. However, I did not think his visions were 100% accurate, based on Kit Fisto being shot down by clones and other things that were going on.

Also in the Star Wars Comic, it had Shaak Ti in a holocron, and I felt that she had created this after Order 66. Granit, she could have created it then died by Anakin, but I feel like that is not what happened. I just think there could be more story with her.

Does anybody know if there is any official source, like in a sourcebook that reveals her fate, or is it just speculation at the moment? (I usually trust Wookipedia but not sure about this one.)

2. LelalMekha

LelalMekha Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2012
    This preview page from the upcoming "Star Wars: Galactic Atlas" should answer your question:
    [​IMG]

spicer, Revanfan1, AusStig and 2 others like this.
  3. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Aww, there goes my head canon. :p Thank you for that haha, it makes things more clear!

4. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    Don't believe it, man. Shaak Ti will never die.

Darth Basin, Revanfan1 and revan772 like this.
  5. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Though I am content that her fate has been firmly established.
    Now I am curious as to the story involving her Holocron seemingly discussing the Jedi Purge.
    Most intriguing.

Perhaps she recorded it and threw it out the Window before Vader came to Killer her?:p

6. LelalMekha

LelalMekha Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2012
    Maybe that Ti was in fact a gatekeeper rather than a recording, you know, an artificial personality based on a real person?

Revanfan1, revan772 and Darth Dnej like this.
  7. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Let the dead stay dead. This makes the deleted scene canon.

8. sidv88

sidv88 Force Ghost star 5

Aug 22, 2005
    I read through the summaries of backgrounds from prominent characters in this preview - and the Grand Inquisitor still doesn't get a name?! Has no one asked Filoni why he still isn't named? (especially now that the character has been killed). It's just really strange...

9. Negotiator1138

Negotiator1138 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 23, 2016
    Shaak Ti? Galen Marek killed her! AKA Starkiller. Depending on the continuity of course. But she has a really cool death in The Force Unleashed, so I like to remember that one.

10. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I'm okay with it - Inquisitors don't have names anymore. Yeah, he obviously must have had one once, but that name no longer has any meaning for him.

Iron_lord likes this.