main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV What happened?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GersonSith, Feb 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    What happened this last Sat night? Did we go to the meeting with the people who like reddish sunrises? All I heard was that I was full of shrapnel. What does that mean??????????

2. Darth_Vitrious

Darth_Vitrious Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    I am sure Talon will give a colorful description of the events but here is a quick rundown.

We might have discovered that we (Tasker) is not part of the rebel alliance. Still need to conferm this.

We imploded the crimson dawn warehouse.

Had an interesting battle up a stairwell with frag granades falling at us while trying to escape said implosion.

We all made it out alive.

Axia and Petra had a standoff with Rallcree which ended in the arrest of Axia and Petra.

The game lasted until 2am.

I am sure I missed a few thing in there. Anyone want to help fill in the blankes?

3. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Rallcree kicks a**, he had petra in a corner going 'where gonna die' without even rolling intimidate. can you say, SWEET!

4. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    AHEM!!!!! WE imploded the warehouse???? NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! IIII imploded the warehouse... that's right me, myself, and I..... and as for my arrest.... I have an idea where it's going and I'm not too worried..... just a necessary evil in my ascension as dark Sith master :) [face_devil]

5. Darth_Vitrious

Mar 21, 2002
    I do believe that Axia did lob a few grenades down the stairwell which did help in the implosion of the warehouse. It might have went down with just the first one in the warehouse, but I am sure the other 6 that where tossed down the stairs to try to kill whoever definatly helped.

This comming Sat. night should prove interesting for sure. Time will tell what happens!

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Let me remind everyone that the elevator, which everyone thought was TOO RISKY, made it to the top quickly and safely.

Hmm... lemmie choose: Cramped but safe elevator OR 30 story spiral staircase with falling grenades.

As Spock would say: Highly Illogical

7. Darth_Vitrious

Mar 21, 2002
    At least up the stairway I had a fighting chance. Had the building imploded earlier, being stuck in an elevator would have not left many options but a drop to you death.

Also, I was unaware that grenades where going to be falling down the stairway. Besides, I got a great chance to roleplay a little and see just what Axia and Petra were made of!

8. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    How was that elevator safe, if a piece of ceiling had gone through the top of the elevator you wouldnt have anywhere to run

Edit: Gerson you had shrapnel in your back because they kept throwing frag nades randomly down the stairs at us

9. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Wait, I'm confused. So part of your group was at the bottom, and part of your group was at the top throwing frag grenades down at your other members at the bottom.... Do you guys ever not try to kill each other? Your table confuses me, I'll stick to my peace-loving Tree-hugging teamworking dark-sideless table, its at least safe over there.

Or is it?

Darkstar

10. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    Can you feel the love

11. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    ahhhhh, everyone is happy and smurfy and works as one big team, isn't that special.

I suppose "C" fell on his own blaster? No one over here, pc or npc tells the truth or worse, doesn't tell the whole truth. It makes you paranoid after awhile.

12. Darth_Vitrious

Mar 21, 2002
    Our whole team does not try to kill each other weekly, just 2 darkside orphin loving people who shall remain nameless. Everyone else just tries to not die at there hand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.