1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:SA What happening on Sky Show Day :)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Quinten_JarVos, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quinten_JarVos Jedi Master

star 4
    Normally Me and Tracey go down there early in the day, get a good position and sit there with food, picnic and fun.

If anyone else is going to go down, prehaps we can corner a small part of the park with a tent or something :)
  2. Nawara-Ven Jedi Knight

star 3
    well, with the high winds on new years day here in the foothills, the gazebo suffered a broken support, so that may be out of action for a while....
    I'll probably have the boys with me, so we won't be there til later in the day. they loved it last year.
    :)
  3. Nawara-Ven Jedi Knight

star 3
    oh...btw....
    Tracey and I ----- Tracey and I!!! Damn, do I have to teach you everything? :D
  4. Quinten_JarVos Jedi Master

star 4
    hehe Me and Tracey, Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey,Me and Tracey.

Cant make me change that :p

Me knowssa Enrish is poorly, but messa knowsa how to speak lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.