main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA What Happenned...???

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Raph1613, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    As everyone who attended the Bar-B-Q on Saturday, August 25 is aware, there was something unusual going on just South of our location shortly after sundown.

Does anyone know what that was? I've kept combing the news, and nothing has come up.

Normally, I wouldn't really care, but on our way home (by way of Trent/Mission) Noelle and I saw six police cruisers in direct single-files of three going at high speed in the direction from which we'd come. They had their lights lit up the entire time that we saw them, but no sirens. They were in a serious hurry, but didn't want anyone to hear them approach.

Between that and the sirens and helicopter at the park, you'd think that there'd be some news. About something.....

2. Abba_Suna_Delnara

Abba_Suna_Delnara Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2007
    shhhh sounds like another classic UFO crash site. Just a few more scraps for area 51! no worries. Unless of course you see any little green men with multiple eyes and a tale sneaking around in silver pjs. Then you should definitely call the nearest star trek convention and let them know they have a few escapees!
    On a bit more serious note. Haven't a clue didn't see a thing (except a flashing light in my eyes and I don't remember anything after that. Oh and maybe some men dressed in all black but other than that I got nothing for ya)

3. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    No, it wouldn't be UFO's. I'm pretty sure that Spokane is far too unimportant to them for that sort of thing.

:D

I worry about other things that don't make it into the news. And it has absolutely nothing to do with terrorists, either. They are morons and, these days, easy enough for any part of the government to deal with and then take too much credit for.

I worry about things like what's in the following Video. Be warned, despite being filmed in thermal, it's a little disturbing.

...if my link works.....

[face_plain]

http://www.filecabi.net/video/real_zombie_attack.html

EDIT: Just so you know, I'm trying to de-bunk the film as a fake.

4. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    I for one would be flat shocked if that video did not turn out to be fake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.