OKC, OK What happens in the Dagobah cave in EP 3?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by LennonSkywalker, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LennonSkywalker Jedi Padawan

This occured to me while reading "Star Wars Infinities: A New Hope"; what occurs in that 'evil' cave during EP 3? Recall everything said about it in Empire. It leads me to believe something dreadful occurs there. Maybe Anakin becomes Vader in there? Does it involve Luke somehow? BTW, I DONT believe Dagobah is Naboo, as some do. Discuss. Oh yeah, I started this here because: I'm sure someone has started this in the main boards, but I'd like to hear US discuss it,have something to talk about when we actually meet!
  2. xwing25 Jedi Knight

star 2
    we will see .....we will see lol i hope they show us why that cave is like it is and maybe we will find out about yoda's race some more also
  3. okiewan Jedi Padawan

you know i had read some where, i guess it would be EU, but it said that a Sith and Yoda fought there and the sith died in the cave. that is why yoda chose to hide there beause the strong dark force there masked Yodas Lighness.
  4. LennonSkywalker Jedi Padawan

..the strong dark force there masked Yodas lightness...maybe thats something. Notice Vader NEVER refers to Yoda, as though he assumes Yoda is dead. By the same token and maybe I'm reading too much into it, Vader always refers to Bens training of Luke as though its ONGOING. Anyone else ever noticed that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.