main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What has been your favorite moment on the 3SA?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by SupremeChancellor, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    My favorite moments were Pixelmagic's EP3 Fan Trailer and JW Titus' Fan Novel.

2. Sith Interceptor

Sith Interceptor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 1999
    the fact the script was NEVER leaked....

3. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    EDIT: Hang on, hadn't you better take that picture down...?

I think it's been on the official site non-HS since then, GiG. Like on the post-EIII stuff.

4. Death-Vader

Death-Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2002
    definitely the "prepare to soil thyself" day and the subsequent bickering involving Spoileriffic regarding the origin of the pics.

edit:
    when someone posed as spoileriffic but changed one letter in the name, and we all bought it for a few hours until one of us realized his name was spelled differently.

when that Burger King promo picture came out.

5. Darth-Milldog

Darth-Milldog Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2005
    Speaking of Burger King, that lady who complained about some family movie organization blasting lucas for making it pg-13............

I hope she learned her lesson.

All the apartment jokes

You got gooned!!!!!!!!!!!

The Peru trailer incident

Lobster

Those were my favorites...............

6. l33tn00b

l33tn00b Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    One word: apartment

7. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

The JW Titus fan novel was great. HUGE HUGE threads with discussion of things in his Novel and how they might play out on the big screen. JW showing up late with news that he did not have a post to give us and people getting all mad at him and asking for his head on a platter because he OWED THEM THE ENDING! When he didn't post for a week or so and people who lurked waiting every day were like "Well, I don't like it much anyway, I'm giving up", only to see them resurface when the next chapter came up.

The Peru Trailer Debacle

And the time the guy said that Dooku would have been more realistic if he had been wearing a hat. I laughed for hours typing in witty responses but couldn't come up with anything suitable to say about it.

Carnage

8. Bend_Ovi_Kenobi

Bend_Ovi_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2006
    What is 3SA? Is this the television show that Lucas is making?

9. wcleere

wcleere Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2002
    Favorite moment on the 3SA...the Ian Mcdiarmid Wars of the late summer...brutal.

10. Bend_Ovi_Kenobi

Jan 5, 2006
    I still don't get it.

11. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    3SA=Epsiode 3 Spoilers Allowed.

12. Bend_Ovi_Kenobi

Jan 5, 2006
    ah, thanks.

So that was another forum before the movie came out? Cool.

13. Hades2021

Hades2021 Jedi Master star 4

May 29, 2003
    That sounds pretty funny, but I don't know what you're talking about. I will laugh anyways.

14. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Before the movie came out there were two forum for users to discuss the upcoming film:

3SA - Where those who wished to be spoiled could come to discuss all aspects of the film without fear of ruining anyone else's experience.

3NSA - No Spoilers Allowed - Where those brave and commendable souls could hide out and discuss the upcoming film without fear of being spoiled.

Ah, good times...

15. Get_in_Gear

Get_in_Gear Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 29, 2004
    Good to see you've been getting some decent results the last couple of weeks too, Everton...

:)

16. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Ah it won't last. :p

17. Darth_Turkey

Darth_Turkey Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 5, 2004
    Honestly, my funniest memorys have to be of the "Super-Shaddow" spoilers. Man they were something else. They provided me with some of the biggest laughs on here, thats for sure. I remember reading an "interview" between him and George Lucas. Yeah right, and monkeys might fly out of my butt. It was so fake. Not only cos it sucked so bad, but cos all the answers to super shaddows questions that were apparently from George were thanking SuperShaddow for all his hard work and dedication. Pleeeeeeeease. I dont think he's name is spoken round here much anymore, but for old times sake . . . here's to you Super-Shaddow, who ever you are. :0)

18. Obi-Chron

Obi-Chron Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2003
    Mine was the leak of the BACK IN BLACK video, speculation about the placement and/or meaning of certain scenes, the massive hits on TFN within the first 24 hours, then weeks of discussion threads . . . . . ahh, the memories!

19. EMPEROR_WINDU

EMPEROR_WINDU Force Ghost star 5

Nov 23, 2002
    I was a 3NSAer...But this place has proved to be quite entertaining since 3NSA shut down in July

You guys will miss this place if you like it as much as I liked 3NSA... It was my home on the forums, but now it's gone. All gone :_|

When is this forum being blended into the PT?

20. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Are these threads still up somewhere?? Could the mods create a Best of 3SA thread archive?
    I missed all this, because I was a No-Spoiler member (sadly I still got pretty spoiled before the release of the film- damn internet and promotion material) and therefore I missed on all those crazy threads.

As a former No-Spoiler member I know that we looked down upon you guys and gals. One time, someone posted that we should go and take a look at a crazy 3SA banner. I remember covering my view so I couldn't read the thread titles. Everyone did. [face_laugh]

I think it was the Darth Tater banner.:)

What was is about those lobsters??

21. Mr_Fantastic

Mr_Fantastic Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2004
    The Motee reports from the Millenium Falcon.

Bashing Supershadow.

Ahhh, those were the times.

22. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    You know, this may sound stupid, but I think my favourite moment was the Dark Knight fiasco.

Even though it turned out to be a crock, it was just a fantastic thrill ride that spawned some fantastic debate amongst us fans. I did ABSOLUTELY NO WORK that day, trying to catch the whole thread up, here in the UK.

I had a ball.

-JR :)

23. Yodas-evil-twin

Yodas-evil-twin Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 3, 2005
    Predicting the ROTS box office gross.

Watching ROTS out-gross ROTK domestically.

Posing humorous captions for ROTS imgaes.

24. Carnage04

Carnage04 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 8, 2005

I lurked for a long time before posting, mostly because I have more free time on my hands nowadays. I always thought it was funny watching people bash "'04ers" about how unknowledgeable they were, and then along came the "05ers" (Apparently like myself, though I am much more like an Early '04er), who were bashed even more, especially by the "04ers". After reading bashing of newer users I usually read a thread created by an "01er" that asked a question like "How Darth Vader Pees?"

Carnage

25. TheCRZA

TheCRZA Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2005
    the fact the script was NEVER leaked....

you sure about that?
    I read a very detailed and close synopsis
    of the film a couple years back
    on this very site...
    Or maybe it was Shadow...
    They blur together sometimes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.