main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY What has everybody gotten from the K-Mart sale?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Robotech, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robotech

Robotech Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    As probably everyone knows, K-Mart has had a sale this week on Episode 2 stuff.
    10% off kids books.
    $1.00 off figures bringing them down to $5.99
    $8.99 Delux figures
    12" figures for $16.99
    20% SW Lego (all SW Lego not just Ep2)
    Board games at $17.99 and Jedi Starfighter and Sabers for $17.99

Each purchase will get you a game card (5 versions). Scratch off a part to maybe win life-sized R2-D2 or C-3PO or just a coupon for Ep2 stuff.

Picked up a few LEGO sets. Destroyer droid set, tusken set, & Dooku/Yoda set.

I got a coupon for buying 3 basic figures and getting a delux free. Picked up Shaak Ti, Preview Clone Trooper and Super Battle Droid and got the Mace Windu delux figure.

The other cards have deals for the basic lightsabers and free puzzles.

Before the end of the week, I might pick up a couple of the other LEGO sets.

2. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    Just an FYI -

If you purchased SW stuff from K-Mart before the sale, you can bring in your receipt to get the price adjusted. I picked up 6 figs at K-Mart that weren't at wal-mart on the 23rd... I brought the receipt in yesterday and they refunded me $6.48 on one of their gift cards... I simply picked up another figure.

Later-
    PB

3. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    I got a coupon for a free lightsaber when you buy 2 figs, so I got the blue lightsaber for free when I bought Dex and Geonosian Warrior. Then I got the coupon for a free deluxe fig when you buy 3 figs! I still need a bunch of figs, so this is great!

I have the Jango card and Anakin so far...which ones did you guys get?

4. Robotech

Robotech Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    I ended up with all of them. I asked the cashier and she got me one of each.

5. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    Lucky bum!!

6. CaptainAlex1

CaptainAlex1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 19, 2001
    So far I've gotten the same offers from the K-Mart game as everyone else. I just need the 3PO card and I'll have all five.

On a kind of related note I was wondering if anyone would like to setup an informal group for those of us who are trying to collect those game puzzle things from snacks. So far I have the one with 3PO. I still have two more bags of cheese doddles left, but if I get any dobules I would be happy to trade it off for a piece I don't have. Just let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!
    -Alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.