main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

what has happened to all the bounty hunters.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by VILLIEMACE, Dec 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VILLIEMACE

VILLIEMACE Jedi Youngling star 2

May 15, 2001
    Apart from Greedo, I don't know what has happened to all of the bounty hunters we have seen in the books and films, boba fett, aurra sing etc. I like to keep track of these people.

2. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Aurra Sing was last seen shortly before RotJ chasing that guy, I forget his name, from Jabba's palace in the Demolition game.

Boba Fett seemed like he retired and got himself patched up, but then he idiotically showed up again in YJK. I theorize that he's retired and that guy wasn't really him.

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    and officially he is boba fett,and declare it was him.

fanmade theories like that are just as bad the often repeated palpatine wasn't really palpatine idea that people bring up on these boards, totally against lfl policy.

4. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    Val,
    That's whay I said "theorize" instead of trying to pass it off as official.

5. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    Why even theorize when we have the official word that tells it how it is?

6. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    Official word can be and often is changed. Things just don't add up right if that's really him.

7. Valiento

Mar 19, 2000
    And official word is official until they decide to change it. Which isn't likely to happen. So we are only to take the official word as the only credible word at any given time. As one knows lots of bounty hunters go into retirement then go out of it, every one in a while. Take a look at denger for one.

If one looks at the full history of fett, he's not such a smart person all the time, look how he acts in his first appearances, in holiday special, and manning comic. Or his appearance in ROTJ, or BHW, out of couple of those sources, he makes some terrible mistakes around han solo, and or other people. And out of 3 of those sources, he talks quite a bit too much, according to some people. But BHW is incontinuity of the first boba fett stories in that it follows the fett that was originally created in HS, and manning comic, one that talks when he needs too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.