main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What has Miles Lane done?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by TwiLeksRokMySox, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwiLeksRokMySox

TwiLeksRokMySox Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 28, 2004
    Hi all. I recently read that Miles Lane is scripting the Ep. 3 comic adapatation. What else has he done that makes him worthy of this job?

2. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    The original announcement as posted on TF.N Comics has the following description of Mr. Lane:

"...no one seems to have heard of [him]..."
    [image=http://www.nyemmys.org/archives/newsletter/1999_04/gifnewsletter/judgemills.jpg]
    I immediately thought of boxing ref and "judge" Mills Lane! [face_laugh]

3. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    Yeah, I was like: "Doesn't this belong in community? I mean, it's a thread about Judge Mills Lane..." :confused:

4. TwiLeksRokMySox

Jan 28, 2004
    [face_laugh]

I thought it said Mills Lane at first as well, when I saw his name on TOS.

5. TwiLeksRokMySox

Jan 28, 2004
    Thought I'd post this blurb straight from the horse's mouth over at the DHC boards. Still can't figure out anything else the guy has done.

I love that on theforce.net there's a thread asking who I am and what I've done that made me worthy of writing the ROTS adaptation. Well, I'm Miles Lane, darnit! What more do you need?

I prefer to remain a delightful enigma wrapped in a delicious chocolate coating...

6. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Is your name Mike Richardson or Randy Stradley? How about waiting till the comic comes out to judge Miles's ability, hmm? o_O

7. TwiLeksRokMySox

Jan 28, 2004
    How have I judged him? I merely asked what his other body of work is. I'm curious as to who the guy is. Jeez, I just wanted to check out some of his other stuff. I'm entirely confident he will be good, since G.L. selects who he wants to write the adapatations.

8. NeoStar9

NeoStar9 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    LOL. I read the name to fast and I thought Mills Lane as well. I was like, "the judge?".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.