main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Have You Done, Jaina?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Gasgano_of_Earth, Aug 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freyja

Freyja Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Exactly. Besides, the only person she has regulary taken attitude with is her mother. But there are relevant issues there IMO. Bitchy is not the word I would use to describe her at all. Some people's definitions must differ from mine.

2. Gasgano_of_Earth

Gasgano_of_Earth Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2001
    in response to AthyraFire, oh please, cry me a flipping river.

3. Rebecca191

Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 2, 1999
    Ha! Do you know how many teenage girls say things like that to their mom?! Tons of em!

4. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    Well, you're certainly not alone in disliking her. But if I had to pick one of the three as being shown most perfect it would be Anakin. To me Jacen always seemed to be all thought, little action. Jaina, lot's of action with less thought. Anakin seems to draw a little more evenly from both sources. Although I suppose your point was that Jaina thought she was perfect.

5. Jedi-Davo

Jedi-Davo Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2001
    I don't understan what the problem some people have with Jaina is? She's far from my favorite character, but there are tons worse than her. Personally Jacen is my least fave of the Solo children, and if anyone is a bitch I'd say it's him. Anakin is my fave, but I wouldn't agree that he's perfect, at least not from the Jedi point of view. Whilst he often behaves in the way I'd like to think i would if I were a Jedi, Luke and Corran definately see him as too head strong,and abit reckless.

6. Freyja

Nov 2, 2000
    I simply meant in comparison to his siblings.

7. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    I love how nobody misses a chance to take a parting shot at Luke. Thanks Ghengis.

JMA

8. Gasgano_of_Earth

Mar 29, 2001
    what is with people wanting to replace luke with these two dimensional cardboard cutout jedi who think they are the center of the universe?

9. RogueJaina

RogueJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2001
    Luke is, at best, flawed himself. Let's not insult other Jedi simply because they aren't Luke!

10. EvilEwok

EvilEwok Jedi Youngling

Aug 31, 2001
    Yes, let's ALL bag out Luke now. BACK to Jaina, (unfortunately) frankly her and Kyp make me sick. Though I loved the "I wouldn't spit on you if you were dying of thirst on Tatooine" line...nicely done. Couldn't have said it better myself!

11. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I love jaina b/c she isn't jacen, who never uses the force and is always the wrong person in a wrong situation, but more like anakin, she's the glue in between and I like that! Also she's practacally the only girl character that we have to work with that isn't married.

Anyways, all this talk about Jaina and Kyp got me excited and I decided to write a fan fic about it. I decided that Jaina and Kyp are not right together so one of the two "chapters" have Jaina eventually going to the dark side after Jacen dies and kills Kyp off.

12. Lightsides_Angel

Lightsides_Angel Jedi Youngling

Aug 30, 2001
    Jaina is not ecsactly(sp?) bitchy, she's got attitud! That's normal for teenage girls! I should know, I am one! It's normal for teenage girl to tell people off, then when they realise the mistake, they go and cry in a corner (especially during a certain time off the month)![face_mischief]

13. Gasgano_of_Earth

Mar 29, 2001
  14. Gasgano_of_Earth

Mar 29, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.