main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI What Hotel you staying at C 3?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Neutron_Force_45, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutron_Force_45

Neutron_Force_45 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 11, 2004
    me I'm at the Hilton but on the waiting list for the Westin.........thurs.-Sat.

2. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
    A number of us will be staying at the Embassy Suites.

I'm pretty sure that it is booked up, but you could give it a shot.

3. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown is where I'll be staying.

4. darkladyhannasolo

darkladyhannasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2002
    I'm staying at the Hampton Inn-Downtown.

5. Neutron_Force_45

Sep 11, 2004
    as far as calling the hotel direct......for me it was a long process.....finally have to speak with the person incharge of holding all the rooms for star wars........I did call Embassy yesterday, we got thru everything including my CC and email-addy, then she says wait a minute...comes back and tells me she made a mistake and there are no rooms........well then what was she looking at on her screen when she told me they have one king size room ...da........so anyway ended up with the Hilton but am on waiting lists for the others.

6. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I'm staying at the Embassy along with 5 other people of our Fan Rorce. I booked our room a week before they could go on sale back in April. They gor tired of me calling every day for a week straight.

7. CTATigger

CTATigger Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2004
    My husband and I are Star Wars fans from day one. We live in Warren. We just signed up to go to C3 and will be staying at the Hilton. Looks like a nice hotel, not too far from the con, decent price.
    Hope to meet some fellow, local fans. We are hoping to get garb together--Todd wants to garb as an X-Wing pilot, I want to garb as a Jedi.
    When is the next local fan get-together?
    Fly Casual,
    Christine & Todd

8. BlastyTrooper

BlastyTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2003
    Our next monthly meeting is Saturday the 9th at 6 p.m. with a book club meeting at 5 p.m. at the Border's in Novi.

9. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Staying at the Marroit right in thick of things, I do believe some of the guests for C3 will be staying there as well.

I also have 2 rooms booked at the Hilton which is 3 blocks away just north of the RCA dome.

Dont know yet if we will be needing the Hilton rooms yet, if we dont use them anyone who wants to get closer just before C3, Im sure we can make it work. I would not have a problem meeting you over there and changing the resv. into your name when you get there so you can be closer to the action.

Will keep you all posted on this, Im sure we will be staying at the Marroit. 9 out of 12 of us want to stay there.

10. Neutron_Force_45

Sep 11, 2004
    I put in a request when I registered for certain hotels.........just got a call this morning and there moving me from the hilton to the Hyatt Regency....I'm geeked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.