main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon What I want for Christmas.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by crashdown, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    What I want for Christmas is to have more than three members read this post before Christmas.

I know, it's a lot to ask......but it's a magical season, and anything can happen.

2. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    What I want for Christmas:
    Peace, Good Health, Hope, Optimism and Prosperity to all. A Future to look forward to, a Past to learn from, and the Present to live in. Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Good Morals, Values, and Leadership from those we placed in Power. Friendship, Memories, and Good times for everyone. :cool:[:D][face_peace]

Happy Life Day!

-Eric

3. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Well, I looked at this post. :p

I can't decide what I want for Christmas yet. [face_thinking]

4. TatooineForceRecon

TatooineForceRecon Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2006
    A winning Powerball ticket! It's tough because I don't buy tickets very often(once a year). [face_laugh] Merry Christmas Everyone!

5. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Yaaa, my Christmas wish came true [face_dancing]

6. TatooineForceRecon

Apr 20, 2006
    God bless us! Everyone! [:D]

7. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    Hey Crash, looks like you got your wish. By my count 4 people have read and responded to your post! ;)

All I want for Christmas is the commercialization of the holiday to come to an end. No? Drat. Well, in that case, I lobby to remove Christmas from existence.

Yes, I am a scrooge. There has to be at least on scrooge in any group, this one should be no different! :D

By the way.... Rob, is you're birthday coming up here pretty soon?

- Bill

8. TatooineForceRecon

Apr 20, 2006
    Why yes it is Scrooge. Thanks for remembering bro! :)

9. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I'm just a scrooge, not some uncaring sod! ;)

Hope you have a great birthday, man!

- Bill

10. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
    Rob, when is your B-day? Did we miss it or is it coming up?

P.S. Are you working today? I'm going to pick up my new boots after work today and maybe I'll see you again.

11. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I had my birthday last Friday, my sister had hers yesterday, the 15th I mean.

For x-mas I mainly asked for a ton of TV shows on DVD, but also hinted I could use a Nikon D90 for work purposes, lol, so we'll see about that. Some other stuff like absinthe and whatnot, but birthday was sweet already. Got the Wii, some games, some TV shows on DVD, a few movies on Blu-ray, some alcohol, a nice new dress shirt, etc.

12. TatooineForceRecon

Apr 20, 2006
    It's coming up bud. I was there all night. Didn't see you. Man it is cold! I am such a Summer person! [face_laugh]

13. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I want some guidance as to where I go with my life.

14. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    You will go to the Dagobah system. There you will learn from Yoda, the Jedi Master who instructed me. ;)

15. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    [reaches out hand] "Bowen... Bowen!!!"

16. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    [face_laugh] That was a great answer, Bowen.

17. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    aparently I got this iPod for christmas but not really cuz it wasn't meant for me originally and I only got it today.

18. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I got an iPhone 3G for x-mas that I've been toying with constantly. I already had the old iPhone but I never got into putting a single application on it. I just used it for e-mail and the data network was so slow that it was hard to use the Internet on it at all. I mostly didn't bother. But now that thing is just amazing, all of the apps I have, some of the games are totally awesome, I can put Clone Wars on there, I can put my favorite music, my own music videos, check my e-mail, browse Facebook, actually surf the Internet pretty fast, and then the myriad of actually useful applications like Shazam and AroundMe and things like that are fantastic. It's like a modern day Swiss Army Knife, haha.

I also got a Nikon D90 so that'll be fun to use for location scouting and taking professional photos when I want to have something good. It's useful for me, not something I really "needed" as such but I really wanted a pro camera at last.

Also have been playing with the Wii lately (got that for birthday) and I got Wii Fit for x-mas, that thing is pretty fun, it's a trip. I like it.

19. crashdown

Nov 6, 2003
  20. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I didn't get shizznit! Santa sent me a letter stating that I was so bad that I didn't even deserve a lump of coal....

- Bill

21. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Wow, tough economy if Santa can't even afford a lump of coal. Santa. Satan. Obviously close together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.