main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends What I will do for you... (Romance/Angst/Pre-KOTOR-AU/OCs){Updated: 1/16/06: Chapter 1/1}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ben_Watson, Jan 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Watson

Ben_Watson Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 11, 2004
    Title: What I will do for you...
    Author: Ben_Watson
    Timeframe: Pre-KOTOR-AU
    Characters: Revan, Malak, Vrook, OCs, Bastila, other KOTOR characters
    Genre: Romance, Angst, Action
    Keywords: Love, Betrayal, Deception
    Summary: That AU events that take place before Revan's fall to the Dark Side.
    Notes: Excuse my spelling, and some obvious facts might be wrong.

Prolouge

Taken from the Journal of Balkotis "Bal" Shinus:

I fought with another padawan today. This time it being Vrook's. It was over Summer... But can't help it. This is our eighteenth year training together and friends. I'm so over protective of her, it's amazing even the Master's. Do I love her?

Love isn't disapproved of by the Dantooine Council, but it isn't encouraged either. I don't know if I love her anyway. We've been friends for a long time now, there might not be anything left to go further with.I can't stand the feeling of just watching her get punished by a Master, or start a fued with a fellow Padawan. Hell, I've even snapped out at Master's before who have seemingly punished her unfairly. Love is clouding my judgement, and Masters are debating about expelling me. I've heard them before, even read their thoughts before. Glad they haven't caught me doing that. I would be done for sure.

Revan seems to enjoy it though. He's helped me pull a few pranks on the Master's before. And if need be he'd join me in exile. Malak as well. It's just our small group. Me, Summer, Revan, Malak. Though it seems more and more Jedi want to be our friends. I can't really say why, maybe because we're good at pranks? It's strange really... Revan is discussing creating our own little club. So we could all learn more...

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Interesting start.

It's strange really... Revan is discussing creating our own little club. So we could all learn more...

Even more intruiging line there.

3. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Thank you. I'll getting more up soon.

4. Ben_Watson

Oct 11, 2004
    Chapter 1, Part 1

Balkotis put his journal down a grabbed his lightsaber. He stood up from his small bed, examining the room around him. It was rather large actually, for a Padawan's Housing Room. But the bed was small, designed to teach padawans how to sleep uncomfortably.

He tied the metal clip to one on his utility belt. Yawned slowly as he stretched his arms in the air. Bal opened the coded lock on his door and stepped outside.

The sun shown brightly on his face, he awoke later than most do. So many Padawans were walking around, getting to classes, library, and more. Today he was supposed to meet with Revan and the rest of his friends. They were to discuss a clan type system for their club. Like the military.

Bal moved passed a few padawans who sounded like they were talking about Revan. He smirked thinking that it would be great to have a club within the temple. They could even hold dueling sessions. Plus, if they befriended a student with a higher clearence they could get access to more restricted learned techniques. Though only a Master has codes to the Forge Room. No student knows what's in there, but there are rumors. Some people say that the bodies of ancient Sith lay there. Along with their tools and holocrons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.