main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What If: Anakin DIDN'T Win the Pod Race...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Skywalker Ranch Security, Jul 5, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker Ranch Security

Skywalker Ranch Security Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 1999
    I'm not much of a writer myself, but perhaps someone who is could do something with this idea...

2. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Lwyn'nya Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 1999
    Hmmm, sounds like an interesting plot idea! http://216.32.191.104/forum/ I was wondering the same thing myself. Question is this: do you want them to still get off Tatooine, or have the rest of TPM happen on Tatooine? I could write some storylines for both if you like http://216.32.191.104/forum/

~ Lwyn'nya Kenobi

3. Alpha_Ferdante

Alpha_Ferdante Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 1999
    Well, we can guess one thing for sure, as gleaned from Anakin's journal. He dreaded to think of what would happen to Padme, as the pretty slaves get noticed by Jabba the Hut fairly quickly.

4. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    >do you want them to still get off Tatooine,
    >or have the rest of TPM happen on Tatooine? I
    >could write some storylines for both if you
    >like

I realy don't care. Why not just post something and we'll see what happens? There's nothing here yet, so you can't hurt anything http://216.32.191.104/forum/ Glad to see some intrest in this.

5. Mon Calamari

Mon Calamari Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 1999
    Anakin was racing against Sebulba in the finall lap. Then Sebulba took the lead. He crossed the finish line 2.38 seconds before Anakin.
    Later, Watto told Qui Gonn that him and his friends were slaves. Qui Gonn and
    Obi-Wan had to steal junk, and Padme had to make Watto cream cheese pies.

6. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    Funny as that was, would you mind getting rid of it? I actually wanted this to be a serious thread. Thanks.

7. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    I think it would be interesting if neither Anakin nor Sebulba won. The way I understand it, this would mean that Watto got the Queen's ship but Anakin was freed. This is because Watto said he was "betting every on Sebulba," then Qui-Gon bet against him that Sebulba wouldn't win. I'm not sure about this, though. It would make things pretty interesting.

8. elegant_weapon_at_UNC

elegant_weapon_at_UNC Jedi Youngling

Feb 26, 1999
    If Anakin loses then Watto gets...

1) the pod
    2) the Naboo ship

Anakin and Shmi are still Watto's slaves...

QuiGon, ObiWan, JarJar, the Queen, all her handmaidens, all her pilots, and all her servants are now homeles...

Could Obi Wan enter pitfighting tournaments to win a little capital to charter a freighter back to the Republic? I bet the Hutts would pay nicely to have a Jedi as their gladiator champion...

9. Aara Hakey

Aara Hakey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 11, 1999
    If Anakin lost...the movie would be short. It wouldn't have taken place. And Naboo would have fallen. The whole Star Wars universe would be thrown onto another timeline. The Future would be altered greatly. And millions of fans would be lost.

10. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Jun 27, 1999
    Emerald Weapon ~ Cool idea!!! I like the involvement of Obi-Wan http://216.32.191.104/forum/ Hmm, however I think one of the earlier writers had an interesting point. What if both Anakin and Sebulba lose? Would Watto still lose Anakin? He was betting on Sebulba to *win*. Or how about this: they lose the ship and the pod, both anakin and sebulba lost to something I'll post in a moment. Sebulba, to use Anakin's racer, has Watto sponser him. Sebulba, the usual winner, is more favored by Watto, but he won't work with Anakin, so . . . perhaps Watto could wind up giving up Anakin anyways. Just some random ideas http://216.32.191.104/forum/ Oh, well, here goes!

Four engines roared through the canyon as Anakin and Sebulba weaved their way through the octapodweb-like rock formations and stalagtites at breakneck speeds. The Dug yelled at his opponent in his foreign language, angry that the large X-shaped Radon-Ulzers, which gave him monumental speed and force through the straightaways, did nothing to help his maneuvering. And in Arch Canyon, maneuvering counted for more than speed. One wrong move in the tight fissure would be the last for the daring podracers.

Anakin gripped the forward thrusters with a tight, white-knuckled grip. He had managed to shake off most of the other racers, and the ones he couldn't reach himself Sebulba had taken out of commission with his vast array of cheating methods. Metta Drop loomed just ahead. Everything relied on his ability to outsmart and outmaneuver the seasoned Dug.

Sebulba and Anakin's pods screamed through the desert lands then plunged downward over Metta Drop. Anakin, having taken this cliff before, knew precisely what to do. Rearing back on the fuel to his twin engines he let gravity drive him towards the ground. His pod speared towards the ground and at the very last possible moment, he shoved the thrusters forward, flooding the engines with fuel and with a violent *whip* the pod pulled up before hitting the ground, taking off in the lead, Sebulba a microsecond behind.

The race was getting too close now. A split-second hesitation on either opponent's part would greatly change the outcome of the race. To Sebulba, this race was merely another chance for him to show off his podracing prowess, to once again claim the title of champion. To Anakin, this race was the hope of R2-D2. Of Jar Jar Binks, the gangly, friendly Gungan. Of Qui-Gon Jinn, the kindly Jedi on a very important mission. And of course, Padme, the young girl who found her way into Anakin's heart. He couldn't let them down. He *wouldn't* let them down!

But Sebulba had one last trick up his sleeve. As the pods races nose-to-nose, the angry Dug used the bulk of his pod to his advantage. He slammed into Anakin's pod with such a bone-jarring force that it would have thrown the young boy from his pod had he not have been strapped in. Once, twice the seething Dug rammed his pod into Anakin's. On the third attempt, the steering rods caught, locking the two opponents together.

Anakin didn't even breathe, his whole body was juiced with adrenaline. The finish line loomed just ahead, and now he was stuck to Sebulba's monstrous pod! He tried jerking his pod away, but the broken stabilizer that the Dug had sabotaged before the race wouldn't allow him to break free.

Even the Dug was shocked by the result of his actions. He didn't know what would happen if both had crossed the finish line, but he sure wasn't about to find out! Jimmying the thrusters, Sebulba managed to snake his pod away from Anakin's, breaking Anakin's coupling line in the process.

Qui-Gon watched, barely able to breath due to his apprehension. The race had taken a severe turn for the worst. He watched, dreadfully, as Anakin's left engine, now free from the pod, raced away, slamming into a nearby hill, dangerously close to the visitor stands of the Boonta Eve raceway. The crowd themselves gasped.

"Uh oh!" the announcer spoke in Common, "Little Skywalker's pod is flying out of control! Sebulba's taking the lead!

11. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Jun 27, 1999
    Aara Hakey ~ Actually, with an idea I dreamed up, the rest of TPM might just take place, only a little more drawn out. Give me till about 2pm tomorrow to change your mind as I start this story off http://216.32.191.104/forum/

12. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    Obi-Wan walked through the Mos Espa marketplace. Where was this junk shop that Qui-Gon had mentioned ? He stopped to ask a young woman directions.
    "Umm.. it's right ...over there. You ....look like my husband, sorry I was so distracted"
    "Your...husband ?," said Obi-wan, wondering why she was saying these things.
    "Yes. Owen Lars. Do you know him?"

13. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    Idea: Perhaps we could work this as a perquil to the "What if In Episode 1" thread...

14. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Jun 27, 1999
    Skywalker Security ~ Yes, that was my thought as well http://216.32.191.104/forum/

Obi-Wan shook his head, being polite but uite reserved. "No, I am sorry. I am not from around here."

The woman's worn face lost its spark of hope and a sad depression washed upon her face as her eyes turned away. "It's alright. I . . . thank you anyways, sir."

Obi-Wan nodded in respect, his face betraying no emotion, just as he was trained to do. But deep down in his heart, even though he had never met the woman before, he felt a pang of sympathy. Whoever or wherever her husband was, he was fortunate to have such a caring wife.

The woman gave him a polite, warm smile as she headed back into her small home and Obi-Wan headed to find his Master.

Qui-Gon Jinn and Anakin Skywalker sat in a far-off table at the small bar that was the center of entertainment of the evening for Mos Espa. Loud conversations rocked the room as the locals, giddy from the alcohol in their systems, swooned and chatted. In such boisterous commotion, Qui-Gon and Anakin could easily maintain a low profile.

The two sipped their ruby bliels that they had purchased from the Thirellian bartender who, thankfully, accepted Republican Credits. It nearly surprised Qui-Gon, but Anakin insisted that they would work. People from all over the galaxy journeyed to this bar and the bartender wasn't about to turn down any paying customer, no matter what the tender of currency. Besides, Anakin knew K'kliel. He had even slipped the kid a slightly 'doctored' drink every once in a while, if the kid had a hard race.

Qui-Gon nursed his drink, keeping up a pointless conversation with the young boy, a conversation that they both knew was a ruse, to keep away suspicions.

Obi-Wan casually entered the bar, looking about with seemingly little interest. He saddled up to the bar, making polite conversation while the Thirellian fixed his drink. He didn't even gaze in Qui-Gon's direction, but instead used the Force to locate his Master's presence. At first, it surprised him that his Master wanted to meet him in such a public area, but then he remembered one of Qui-Gon's favorite sayings, "Sometimes the best place to hide is right out in the open."

Taking his drink, he meandered through the crowd a bit, looking about as if he knew some of the people. Neither he nor Qui-Gon Jinn had made eye contact. His Master was locked in a conversation with a young boy. The boy, Obi-Wan guessed, had been the one that Qui-Gon had supported in the podrace. What was he doing here?

After a while of casual meandering, he made his way to the table and sat down next to Anakin.

Qui-Gon started off the conversation as if they were old friends who hadn't seen each other in a while. Obi-Wan played along, having used this tactic with Qui-Gon before. Anakin, who managed a smile, was happy saying nothing.

Sitting in a bit closer, finally assured that no one was listening in, he dropped the facade. "Obi-Wan Kenobi, meet Anakin Skywalker."

The boy perked up a bit, facing the young Jedi apprentice and giving him an energetic handshake. "Pleased to meet you!" he beamed. Obi-Wan, who gave the boy almost a skeptical look, returned the handshake with less vigorness.

Qui-Gon continued with an expression as if he were talking about the weather. His voice was light, but quiet. "The boy's house is two sections down on the right. Go, we'll meet you when the coast is clear." With that, he started talking of the race from a spectator's standpoint, which seemed to be the topic of the evening for the rest of the patrons at the bar.

After a moment or two of idle chit-chat, Obi-Wan stood, looking as if he had had a bit to drink, said his farewells, and left the bar. Qui-Gon and Anakin resumed their pointless conversation for a while longer, until they finished their drinks, then they headed out of the bar, having given Obi-Wan a good lead.

An hour later, everyone was sitting at the Skywalker's table, sipping besail tea.

"What is the situation aboard the ship?" Padme asked,

15. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    Lwyn'nya Kenobi: Then let's get some of the other writers from that thread to help...

BTW: Great job with those last two posts!

[This message has been edited by Skywalker Ranch Security (edited 07-13-1999).]

16. Alpha_Ferdante

Alpha_Ferdante Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 1999
    Back to the top!

BTW, I don't know if tying this into the terrific "What If? Episode I" thread would be that good of an idea.

By trying to have it mold into another thread, with a distinct timeline, you are invariably limiting your choices of trials & tribulations to put everyone through on Tatooine.

What's your gut reaction on how long it would take them to get off of Tatooine?

I'm thinking at least several months if not longer.

17. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Jun 27, 1999
    Sorry for the long delay, here's more! http://216.32.191.104/forum/

"What's wrong?" Padme asked, her voice filled with concern as Qui-Gon Jinn and young Anakin Skywalker came running back to Shmi's house.

"Watto's gone," Qui-Gon replied. The Jedi tried to keep his voice neutral but his growing anxiety revealed his own concern.

"And so's the T-14 hyperdrive!" Anakin finished, gasping for breath. The two had gone to Watto's shop to stall for time until Obi-Wan Kenobi, Padme Naberrie, and Jar Jar Binks could stealthly take the Queen and her cadre off the ship without any unneeded attention. The three were to give Qui-Gon and Anakin a ten minute head start and then make their way to the ship, but the Jedi Master's sudden return halted their plan.

Qui-Gon turned to his apprentice. "We must move quickly. We can only hope that the Queen and her personnel have chosen to stay hidden within the lower compartment of the ship, and that Watto has not discovered them."

Obi-Wan, even having not slept the entire night, was still as sharp and alert. "He must have went to the ship under cover of night. But why? The ship is his own now. Why the call for secrecy?"

"Perhaps he suspects that we will cheat him somehow?" Padme offered, her distaste for the Toydarian growing by the moment.

Qui-Gon shook his head, "Somehow I don't believe that suspicion is his only method, else he would have taken Annie to install the hyperdrive for him. No, I sense fear in him, but it is not of us. He must have an alterior motive."

The look on the young handmaiden's face revealed that she longed to tell the Jedi Master what she really thought of his beliefs. A night's rest hadn't changed her view of the Jedi; she stil saw him as brash and reckless. But the cold warning look on Obi-Wan's face kept her silent.

"I don't understand," Annie questioned, his voice breaking the uneasy silence. "What would he have to fear? He knows we coulnd't try to cheat him, the Hutts would kill us for that. And Sebulba won the race," he added dejectedly, "The prize money could practically buy him another ship."

"Oh, hesa no bet on Sebulba."

In unison, the four turned to face the Gungan.

"What did you say?" Qui-Gon asked.

Jar Jar gulped anxiously. He feared the intense looks he got from everyone. The Gungan thought he was making a well-known comment, as if he were mentioning the weather.

"Uh . . . um . . ." Jar Jar stammered, blanching under the force of their stares. He felt like he was suffocating. "Uh . . . m-mesa over hear Watto making his bet. Hesa bet everything on Annie! My thought y-you all knew dat!"

"Oh no," Padme gasped.

The four turned to face each other, the panic evident in their features. Without communicating a word, they took off in a run for the Nubian.

Darth Maul smoothly tugged the dark hood further over his face, hiding his demonic appearance from the passerby as he prowled the sidestreets of the market. He could sense the Jedi nearby and his calculating mind worked fast to devise a plan. He hated being forced into the open to track down his prey, but having reached Tatooine, the Jedi had not surfaced since. The probes that the Sith lord had sent out had returned with nothing. Now was time for more drastic actions. His master would be furious if he didn't succeed in his mission.

He grinned to himself, proud of his foreplanning. The ion bomb he wired to their ship would keep them from leaving if somehow they had managed to elude him and reach their ship. The second the ship's engines ignited, the bomb would explode. So if he found them or not, somehow they would never leave Tatooine.

The group had just reached the outskirts when the Nubian came into view. Squinting his young eyes, Anakin could make out the blue winged image of Watto at the helm.

"He's in the pilot's seat!" Annie screamed to be heard over the hailing winds. As if their situation wasn't dire enough, a treaterous sandstorm was brewing.

"The Queen and the crew must still be inside," Qui-Gon explained, "There's no

18. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Jun 27, 1999
    Back to the top! People, add stuff!!!!

19. elegant_weapon_at_UNC

Feb 26, 1999
    Excellent little move with the bomb there! way to get rid of the baggage! Now its just Maul and the five of them...

Maul watched the explosion from his hiding place among the ridges. Not the ideal answer to the problem. But it would do he supposed...

Still, something bothered the dark warrior. Two Jedi had fallen and he'd felt not so much as a ripple in the Force.

Maul growled with uncertainty. Night was falling on the wastelands and a sandstorm was blowing in on the explosion site. He would not be able to confirm the killings today.

While the ion bomn would leave no physical remains, but their deaths would leave a sort of Force imprint that Maul would be able to feel. Tommorrow the Sith Lord would alleviate his doubts.

Qui-Gon looked around the Skywalker kitchen.

"We are a motley band of castaways," he thought. "Damn my mistakes." Qui-Gon shook off the self-doubt, admonishing himself "The moment Qui-Gon, the moment. The living Force will guide you. You must be strong for these who look to you for leadership."

With that thought he turned to each of them.

"The Queen is alive," he said motioning to Amidala, who's face was a stew of sadness, anger and frustration. "So, though we mourn for our dead comrades, there is still hope our mission."

He turned to Anakin, seated in Shmi's lap, forcing a weak smile.

"And with Watto gone, the two of you are free" he said, his eyes meeting Shmi's. She smiled a weak smile.

"Truly she is a kind woman," he thought. "She grieves for people she never knew, though their deaths bought freedom for her and her son."

Jinn continues...

"Tomorrow Anakin you will go to Watto's shop and find the controls to your slave trackers. They must be destroyed before the Hutts can lay claim to you and your mother when they come to collect on Watto. I do not suspect that you should have any difficulty finding them."

Anakin nodded slowly. Jinn turned to Obi-Wan and Amidala.

"The ion weapon that destroyed our ship is not the mark of a common criminal," he said quickly, his mind racing as he worked through the problem. "I suspect that someone has followed us here. Watto merely stumbled onto a trap meant to keep us from escaping."

Obi-Wan's eyes narrowed as he turned the problem over in his own mind. Jinn continued.

"Again our problem is money," he sighed. "We require hard capital for a charter to Coruscant. Perhaps, ten thousand. I welcome your ideas."

"I'm afraid our only option is further gambling," the Queen said, choking on the risky idea. "Perhaps a differen event? One more suited to your unique Jedi abilities?"

Obi-Wan turned to the Skywalkers. "what other games exist?"

Shmi sighed, considering his question.

"It is the Boonta Festival," she said. "The podrace was only the beginning of the contests. unfortunately, it was also the most civil."

Amidala looked astonished. "what could be worse than that?"

Shmi looked embaressed but as usual she did not shy away from the harsh realities of life on tatooine.

"There are various activities for those involved in the flesh trade," she said.

"Slavery?" the Queen asked.

"As well as other forms of debauchery," she said, referring to Tatooines notorious reputation for perversion during Boonta.

"I doubt we could turn that to our advantage," Jinn said shaking his head.

Anakins face lit up with the sudden presence of an idea, and then clouded with the realization of its consequences.

"What is it Anakin?" Obi-wan asked.

"The Hutts sponser fights," he said. "no rules."

Shmi frowned. "I've heard of many young slaves who have sought to win their freedom in the ring." She shook her head. "But I've never known any to have succeeded against the Hutts professional champions."

"None of them were trained Jedi warriors," the Queen said. She was more than willing to gamble the jedi's lives. Afterall, it was Jinn's insistence that they pin their hopes to the boy that had trapped them on this awful planet.

"indeed," Jinn said. He was uncomfortable with the idea of the jedi fighting for sport, but there seemed little choice.

"I'l

20. elegant_weapon_at_UNC

Feb 26, 1999
    The step-by-step walk through the plan is a bit slow...but I wanted to give the story a little believability and direction....

So here's what I propose for the next couple scenes...

Maul decides the Jedi and Queen aren't dead...

The Jedi COuncil discuss the uncertainty of events and the loss of contact with Kenobi and Jinn...

Kenobi, in disguise, wins beats on a low level thug in the cantina to gain the notice of a fight promoter...paving the way for his entrance into the tourney...

Jinn tries to reconcile the use of violence by the Jedi to Anakin (the seeds of his fall being planted)...

What do yall think?

21. Purp

Purp Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 19, 1999
    One objection: the Jedi Council never had any contact with Jinn and Kenobi during the movie, either. It wasn't until they got back to Coruscant and told them about Maul that they got interested in what was happening with them. I think they'd have to be gone at least a week before people start to worry.

22. Sabe

Sabe Jedi Youngling

May 9, 1999
    Well, I don't know if we need a plan. The writers are doing a really good job (Hey, the bomb thing, that was excellent !) and I think I rather be surprised...
    If the story is too long, what does it matter ? We're not going anywhere...

So I guess this post means : Hey, congrats ! Good story ! Please go on !

[This message has been edited by Sabé (edited 07-22-1999).]

23. Darth Vacuous

Darth Vacuous Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 1999
    Sabé, are you nuts? The authors just killed you off, and you like this thread?

Seriously, great work, all. This makes excellent reading.

24. Lwyn'nya Kenobi

Jun 27, 1999
    *tee hee! I'm so glad you guys liked the bomb idea*

Obi-Wan stood on the rock outcropping that served for a terrace, leaning against the wall of the house. This was his second night without sleep, but his mind was so awash with torrents of thoughts that kept him awake.

It was his Master's actions that worried him. To risk so much for them to get to Coruscant and save the Naboo people was one thing. But why was Qui-Gon going out of his way even further for this boy? What made this boy so special that Qui-Gon would put aside his mission to free him? True, the midi-clorian count was enough to baffle even the young Jedi, but what did it mean?

. . . and why was he feeling this unexplainable absurd sense of . . . jealousy . . .?

He shifted with his thoughts and winced as the bandaged cut on his forehead brought a sharp pang of agony. With accordance to his Jedi training, he tried to accept the pain as a friend, thank it for alerting him to the wound, and then concentrate on speeding the healing. The wound wasn't bad; he had cleaned it and bandaged it himself. But with his mind so lost in the whirwhind of thoughts he couldn't fucus. So instead he fought against the pain, making it worse. But the pain helped distract him from his thoughts.

Trading off one poison for another . . .

"I'd risk asking you what was troubling you," a soft strong voice called from behind him, "But I doubt you'd tell me anyways."

Obi-Wan turned to see Qui-Gon approach him, wrapped in his dark brown cloak. Despite Tatooine's humidly hot days, its night were bittery cold. Qui-Gon stood near him as both Jedi kept their sights on the stars.

"You really should get some sleep, Obi-Wan," Qui-Gon suggested in his usual indifferent tone. "Tomorrow will be a long day and you will need you strength. However, I still don't approve of you fighting in the tournament."

Obi-Wan glanced at him briefly, then returned to staring at the stars. "It is something I must do, Master. It is something . . . I will do."

The tall Jedi master shook his head. "No. The Queen is right. It is my fault that we are stuck here. I bet it all and lost. I should be the one to fight. It is my responsibility to fix what I have done." Qui-Gon glanced at his protege to see if his words had changed Obi-Wan's mind. But still his apprentice's face was set, his eyes grim and determined. Qui-Gon stifled a laugh, "Yet I have forgotten. You are, after all, my student. This bad habit of stubborness you've learned from me. Hmph. Yoda would be thrilled. I can hear him now. 'Serves you well, it does, Qui-Gon. A taste of your own medicine, he is.'"

Obi-Wan laughed in spite of himself. Qui-Gon was well known for his strength, his fighting ability, and more over, for his sheer stubborness.

Qui-Gon rolled his eyes in contempt, while deep down, laughing himself. "It wouldn't surprise me to find that you two have been conspiring against me."

"Never, Master," Obi-Wan rebuked the idea. However, it still made him laugh. He could almost invision the diminutive Jedi Master giving him a knowing look and a surremptious wink.

Qui-Gon paused for a moment, as silence fell once again upon them both. Suddenly, his amusement gone, he spoke. "You are angry with me." It wasn't a question, nor an accusation. More of a statement of fact.

Obi-Wan turned sharply to face the Jedi Master, a stunned look on his face. Anger itself was forbidden in the Jedi way. But for an apprentice to be angry with a Jedi Master? That was unspeakable! "No! Of course not . . ." he rebuked, but a look from Qui-Gon silenced him. Sadly, guilty, his head lowered and his eyes turned away, ashamed of himself. There was no use in trying to cover up for it. The Jedi Master could read his every thought, every emotion, and both knew it. Qui-Gon's glance confirmed it.

"Not angry, master," he admitted, "Just . . . confused. Frustrated." His eyes finally looked up to meet his Master's. "I don't understand why you are going so far for this boy. I-I thought our mission was our primary concern." Ob

25. Skywalker Ranch Security

Jul 2, 1999
    elegant_weapon_at_UNC: Glad you made it over here! It seems the momentum my little thread is starting to pick up...

One comment:

"Jinn tries to reconcile the use of violence by the Jedi to Anakin (the seeds of his fall being planted)..."

Why decide that Anakin must fall so soon? This is fan fiction...let's explore all the possibilites....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.