main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Wouldn't it be an interesting situation if Anakin Skywalker the famed Jedi Padawan met Natalie Portman the actress. How would she react to him and he to her. Lets hear it

2. Teebones

Teebones Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2000
    Sounds...interesting

3. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Here is my version
    It all started when Queen Amidala disappeared without a trace. The Jedi were sent to all corners of the galaxy in search of her. But After months of searching, no trace was found-not even a dead body. One by one all the Jedis give her up for dead-except one determined Padawan and avid admirer of the lost queen.

The Sith Infiltrator dropped out of hyperspace into yet another little explored sector of the galaxy. Anakin would scan the area with the force for any traces of Amidala. Though he scanned the area for several hours ?no luck. He looked at his charts and wonders where in this endless universe could she be. Thinking hard he decided to go on his intuition. Picking a remote spot on the chart, he programmed the co-ordinates into his computer. Soon he was in hyperspace again, praying hard that he was lucky this time. He was sure she was alive-even though he didn?t feel her life force anywhere.

Anakin dropped out of hyperspace next to a giant gas planet somewhere in the middle of the solar system.
    Once again he sat down in the middle of his ship- as he had done so for the last 7 weeks- and began to meditate. Blocking out every thing from his mind he focussed with the force- reaching out his mind to every corner of the solar and other near by systems. First he scanned the area for any inhabited planets, which were not too many this far out, and then he would scan those planets more thoroughly for his target. He found only one planet meeting that criteria, though there should have been four or five. Probably Mars he guessed. He knew it as a site of an ancient civilization. The people of Mars had been the pioneers of space colonization.

Anakin approached Mars only to be confronted with deathly silence. Anakin orbited the planet, but found no sign of life anywhere. He tried communications channel, sure enough he was getting some thing but it was not from mars, there was absolutely nothing down there. With a shock he realized, that the chatter of sounds was coming from earth! He checked his computer; which had the whole sector mapped out for him. According to the map he should have an asteroid field before him. But that was not what he saw on the screen. There was Earth dead ahead. ?It can?t be?, he gasped. Earth had been destroyed in nuclear war millennia before, and yet here it was before his eyes. Already the blue green planet was fast filling up his screen as he rushed headlong towards it. ?I must have crossed some time barrier,? he thought.
    Nevertheless he decided to check out the planet with the force before he turned round and continued his search elsewhere. It only took him five minutes to open his eyes and smile with satisfaction. ?She is here? he announced. ?No wonder we couldn?t find her, the time barrier was blocking the reach of the force?

As a precaution he approached the planet from darkside, activating the cloaking device on the ship, to attract as little attention as possible. As he entered the atmosphere Anakin noticed that most of the planet was mostly covered in darkness except for the one area near the top of the planet-for which he was headed-that area seemed pretty lighted, ?the industry of the planet must be concentrated here he thought?

Anakin followed the beckoning of the force as it led him over mountains, lakes, and around cities. He wasn?t surprised that the natives hadn?t detected his presence yet. The Sith technology was advance even in his times, it would be impossible to detect it with ancient technology that probably existed here. Amidala?s life force signature was becoming stronger and stronger.

The Sith came down with a silent whoosh on a patch of grass. Anakin checked the vicinity for lifeforms and found non- at least not near for him to be discovered. The ramp came down- too slowly for his patience. Anakin walked out into a small wooded area. He closed his eyes for a moment then headed towards a squat building just ahead. He came to a road with a pavement leading to the direction he wanted to go in, small streetlights dotted the little road.

4. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
  5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    So teebones you have something to add here

6. Teebones

Teebones Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2000
    Not now, maybe later. I'm working on my newest fic ('I'm not her').

7. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Hey somebody pick up from here. Its supposed to be round robin. Maybe Anakin could hang around earth-maybe guarding his Queen round campus being extra protective of Natalie or he could just whisk her away to NAboo!

8. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    She came slowly awake, jolted by the rolling motion of his arms as he jogged across the moonlit grounds, holding her to his chest. She was more frightened than she had ever been. She screamed, and instantly a hand like iron clamped her mouth.

What could she do? And what was this head case going to do to her? Her parent's faces and that of her grandmother flitted through her mind. If he killed her, it would kill them. Oh, God --- she struggled and fought. He was so strong! Christ -- One minute she had been writing an email to Ashley and eating a vegetable pita and the next ...

He got her farther from the campus and the tears began to flow. "Oh, God, let me go, please let me go!" She thought fast. "I'll do anything! I'll -- I'll tell you the whole plot of the new movie!! Just take me back!" Her eyes scanned the silver landscape for any sign of anything, any place she could run, anyone who could help her.

Then she saw it. The gleam of chrome, the dark and unmistakeable outline of a ship ...

9. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    cool story. I like it so far.

10. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  11. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    This is such a cool story! Up!

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Encouraging to see some visitors at last, but it would be nice if some one contributed

13. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    One look at the ominous looking ship and she knew-Though she didn?t call herself very technical-that this was an alien space ship. Nothing like this existed on Earth. With a horrible feeling she realized that she was possibly dealing with and intergalactic psycho. ?It can?t be she kept on repeating to herself, going limp all over, this can?t be happening, I must be going mad or this must be a dream. God LET this be a dream.?
    ?Yes you silly girl this is only a dream,? She assured herself. ?Space shop, how absurd,? She told herself. Her fear subsiding, she gave her abductor a side glance. He was handsome she deduced. Anakin looked at her with a lopsided smile, slowing his pace to a walk. To his surprise she smiled back. Wow! he thought I really missed that smile. He couldn?t describe it ?it was like.. like ..yeah! Like the sun breaking out from behind dark clouds. Alas poetry was never his strong point. Natalie touched his face with her fingers, and marveled at how real it felt, this was one 3D vivid dream she dreaming.

Anakin put her down when they reached the ship. ?Thank the Force she has come to her senses,? He thought. ?It would be one heck of a job babysitting a kicking, thrashing and reluctant Queen all the way across several galaxies.? He raised a hand to command the ramp down, looking at her with a satisfied smile ? soon we?ll be home your highness,?
    The ramp came down slowly revealing a dark cavernous interior, dark but for a faint reddish glow emitting from within. The ramp landed silently on the grass. Anakin held out his hand, still smiling. Natalie was suddenly afraid, nay she was terrified. This was no dream. Clutching at her breast she suddenly began to back away hesitantly. She turned to make a dash for it, she hadn?t made it five steps when she felt herself freeze. The man was by her side instantly. Angrily he slung her over his shoulders. ?No! No!,? She screamed. But her pleas fell on deaf ears.
    Lashing out at him desperately. She pulled his hair and scratched him, but the man did not let up. The last thing she saw was the ramp raising up and closing behind them with a thump. Then darkness enveloped her.

Natalie woke up quite refreshed and happy. ?That was a nightmare,? she told herself. Her eye?s still shut tight, she felt around the bed with her hands. ?Sure enough I?m in my own bed.? ?Thank God,? she signed with relief. The bed shook slightly, ?that?s an earth quake- yes a beautiful elegant earthquake on good old, solid, mother earth.? She told herself. The bed shuddered again, a bit harder this time, as the ship pulled away from the earth?s gravity. Natalie?s eyes flew open, ?Nooo,? she screamed. She ran to the window, flattening herself against the cold glass. ?No ? she said again, almost in a whisper this time. She resigned to her fate at last, as she saw her beautiful planet grow smaller and smaller. Then suddenly the stars seemed to change to streamers of gold across the velvet sky. ?Goodbye,? she whispered. Silent tears streaming down her cheeks.

14. LLL

LLL Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2000
    I am going out of town for 5 days, so I cannot contribute any more for a while.

15. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    good job

16. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Interesting :)

aa :)

17. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Great post. I feel sorry for Natalie.

18. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Anakin found her there slumped under the window. Her knees tucked under her, sobbing uncontrollably. He remembered her as the proud queen, her head held high, always in control of her emotions. She had never betrayed her inner feelings. Anakin had never seen her so miserable. It pained him to see her thus and yet he could do nothing to take her pain away. He just stood there silently, looking at her. Wondering what trauma had she suffered to make her forget her past. He sat down on the floor with a heavy sighed. Natalie turned away from him, her face still hidden on her bent elbows, the sobs had turned to sniffles. He placed a hand on her arm in an effort to placate her. Pushing away his hand rudely, she lashed out bitterly at him, bombarding him with all the fancy expletives in her armory. Though Anakin didn?t understand most of what she had called him, her tone was anything but congenial. He couldn?t believe what he had heard, he just stared at her incredulously. ?You are a Queen and it doesn?t suit you to talk like this to me, An honorable jedi in your service? He said in a very hurt tone. ?You?re a jerk,? she spat back. ?A jerk, ?He repeated quizzically.
    ?It?s a beautiful flower,? she answered acidly. ?Well then you?re a jerke,? Anakin said his anger rising. ?What?s that?? she asked with a frown, momentarily forgetting her argument. ?A jerke would be female jerk, I guess!? Anakin said with a shrug of his shoulder. Natalie started to laugh in spite of herself, the tears still wet on her cheeks. Anakin?s hopes rose. ?My friends would love that one,? she said still laughing, abruptly she began to cry again at the thought of her friends whom she would never see again. ? Please take me back home.? She begged him. ?Oh no! not again,? Anakin groaned. Taking his gesture for a no, she ran to the bed throwing her self onto it, her body shaking from her sobbing. Anakin was near to tears himself looking at her. Leaving her to cry he turned to ascend the stair back to the control room. ?I?m not the Queen,? Natalie shouted after him, ?Why don?t you believe me.? Anakin stood there a few seconds, then walked up closing the hatch behind him.
    ?Please! Please! you have to believe me,? she shouted after him. But got no answer in return.

19. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    'This guy thinks he's a Jedi!' LOL!

20. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    An honorable Jedi

21. SeanAGreen

SeanAGreen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2000
    up more please

22. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    This is sooooo cool!! It's great. I love Anakins and Natilies reactions. More pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

23. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    "Well then you're a Jerke!" That was hilarious. Great post. Can't wait for more.

24. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Glad you folks liked it. I'll have more soon. But lets not forget this is a round robin.

25. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Anakin sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the sleeping figure on the bed. Hugging a pillow to her chest, her knees tucked in she was curled into a tight ball. He ached to see her tear stained face, she had probably cried herself to sleep. Slowly Anakin reached out and gently brush away stray locks of brown hair from her face. He saw a hint of a smile on the sleeping face. This encouraged him and he began to brush her hair with his fingers, gently sweeping the dark strands away from her face. Her hair felt soft and smooth to his touch. Natalie turned on her side, moaning with content as she stretched her legs. Anakin decided to bug her a bit. She had slept over seven hours and it was time for her to get up. He began to tickle her nose with the end of her stray hair- She muttered something as she hid her face in the pillow. He began to tickle her ears.
    ?Let me sleep,? she groaned sleepily, as she gently pushed the offending hand away.? Anakin persisted. ?Dad, Just a little while more? She begged, thinking it was her dad waking her up for school. ?Get up you sleepy head we have work to do,? Anakin said in a gruff Mace Windu imitation. Natalie opened her eyes, rubbing them -they were sore and swollen from all that crying. She looked around the ship, deep furrows creasing her forehead as she tried to get her bearings. Her eyes welling up again when she realized where she was. Sad that her parents were no longer by her side, she had been dreaming them had been dreaming. She sat up immediately wrapping her arms around her legs, putting her head down on her knees, she started to gloat again. Anakin groaned as the tears started to roll in big drops down her cheeks. ?Where does she get that endless supply of tears he,? wondered. Now, now you hold it there,? he commanded holding out both his palms in front of her. ?Before you waste any more of your * Endless supply *of body moisture, let me tell you something,?
    ? What?? She asked still sniffling. ?I have a proposition for you.? He said with a broad grin. She stared at him with a scowl on her face not trusting him any more. ?We are going to decide this Amidala and Natalie thing once and for all.? He said.
    ?How can I prove it if you won?t believe me!? She said with an exasperated shrug.

?Here?s my proposition. We take your medical scan, then compare it to that of the Queen?s. If the records match then you will have to agree to go with me to Naboo-without any hassles.? ?And if they don?t,? Natalie interjected, her eyes coming alive with hope. ?
    If they don?t match then, it is proof enough you are not the Queen. I will be duty bound to take you back to earth here and now.? ?I agree,? Natalie said with a wide grin. He liked to see her smile. But she certainly would not be smiling after the scans.

Anakin pressed a button on a metal band strapped to his wrist. Within seconds the hatch slide away and two robots came shuffling down. One a medium sized machine, a rather ugly thing, with all kinds of gadgets protruding from it. The other was cute squat thing with a domed head. She immediately recognized the smaller one ?R2D2!? She exclaimed. You know him? Anakin looked at her inquiringly. ?Well er!? She started to think fast, ?I read the number printed on his side. R2D2 nice! Who thought of giving him that name?? ? The company that manufactured him; that?s his issue number,? he replied curtly. Still looking skeptically at her.

?Your highness this is my plan-she shot him a bad look at being called that, but he ignored it-Madeline here is a medical droid who will examine you and ?.
    ?Madam! Med U4C at your service, ? the robot interrupted in a bland voice, obviously he didn?t like being called Madeline. Anakin tried to ignore him and hold the queens attention-after that slip with R2D2 he had no doubts she was the queen.
    ?Madeline will give you a thorough ex?
    ?U4C!? the droid interrupted him again. Anakin gave him a dark dirty look. ?Madeline!? He hissed at the droid. U4C seemed to sense all the vile things that Anakin threatened in that cold blue eyes as he st

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.