What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling

star 3
  2. Darth Zane Jedi Master

star 4
    Great Post. Hilarious.
  3. sabrelight Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for being with me Zane and Bele.
  4. Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling

star 3
  5. sabrelight Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin was bent over the console of the ship making minor adjustments here and there. He checked the various meters and gauges on the control panel. Questioning Alisa, the on board computer about the ships internal health. He was pleased that every thing was going fine. He sat back in the pilot?s seat with a satisfied sigh of relief, when suddenly a sharp scream tore through his bliss. He jumped right through the hatch, lightsabre activated expecting to see the Great Black Sith himself, but what he saw stopped him in his track. U4C had the girl pinned to the bed with his clawed arm pressing her head on the pillow. With his other two arms he was trying to unfasten her pant belt. But was not making much headway as she clutched at it with both her hands, kicking and screaming at the same time. ?U4!? Anakin yelled, ?let her be, before I slice that arm of yours,? U4C looked up in robotic surprise, his mouth dropping open at the sight of the menacing weapon. ?Sir! She won?t let me examine her,? ?Back off! You metal zomb,? Anakin screamed. U4C backed off to the far wall rather dejectedly. Before Anakin had a chance to turn the damsel in distress something bumped into him so hard knocking his breath and making him reel off balance. At the same time he felt an iron noose tighten around his neck and ear a splitting ?ANAKIN HEEEELP!? Right in his ears. ?Gongs!? he thought ?I?ve been sabred- through the ears.? He was still reeling, before he caught himself against the wall, Natalie still clinging to him. He realized what had hit as soon as he came out of his initial shock
    The queen had lunged right off the bed as soon as the robot had loosened his grip, and into his unexpectant arms. ?Wow!? was all he could say as he stood there trying to shake his petrified brain back to life. ?She?s pretty strong for a person so small,? he thought to himself. Natalie was sobbing and shaking violently and tightening the grip round his neck. By now Anakin was practically gagging. Ghug! Ghug! He managed to say as he tried to set her down but it was impossible to unfasten those arms and legs clamped around him like a Sith?s claw. To make matters worse one of his arms was caught inside this human vice. This is too embarrassing he thought as he used his free arm to tear her off him, taking in huge gulps of air as he did so. It needed all his strength to peel the persistent arms and legs off him one by one, and he was too proud to give in and use the force. In all his (proud) ten years as padawan he hadn?t been so humiliated. That too by a girl small enough to fit in his hand bag. Thank the force Obi-wan is not here. The whole temple would be laughing for months.
  6. Julie Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    lol! sabrelight! That was so funny!

Everyone is doing a great job writing this story and I'm having a blast reading it! :) Please keep going!
  7. Darth Zane Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan

star 4

:giggle:

LOL! Anakin is too funny in this one ;) Trying to act all gallant and ending up clotheslined by one MAD actress! LOL !

aa :)
  9. excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I like this! I'm going to continue to follow this one, it's an interesting idea for a story. Anakin's reaction to the situation is hilarious! Keep it coming!
  10. sabrelight Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank guys and gals. The story gets wackier, as we go along. He goes the wackiest part. Hope Nat doesn't take this thing too seriously-if she is reading this thing by any chance :)
  11. sabrelight Jedi Master

star 4
    ?Now WHAT is the problem with you, Your highness?? He said through clenched teeth, trying to control his rising anger. Natalie clung harder, her face hidden in his robes. Anakin thought her grip would break something inside if not split him in two. She looked at the robot, eyes wide with terror. ?That thing,? she said, pointing to U4C, ? it?s evil.?
    ?What!? Anakin exclaimed. ?That thing tried to rape me.? She said breathlessly..
    ?That?s preposterous,? Anakin exclaimed quite red in the face, ?he?s just a machine.?
    ?He?s possessed,? She said with conviction. ?Possessed,? Anakin repeated quite baffled. ?What?s that??
    ?Evil spirits have possessed him,? She said.
    ?You believe that ? spirits possessing droids,? He said almost yelling at her.
    ?Are you yelling at me?? She asked with a pained look. ?No I am NOT yelling, it?s just that your accusation is so?. ludicrous,?
    ?You act like I?ve accused YOU of something. And I thought Jedi were supposed to be cool and in control. You?re an emotional mess.? She ended. That got him down to earth, or rather down to his ship. Closing his eyes and sucking his breath in, he started again. ?Now I repeat, do you believe spirits can posses droids??
    ?No! I never believed those things but after what I saw that robot do?? She closed her eyes and shuddered. She squeezed Anakin even harder, ?Force! this girl has strength,? he muttered between clenched teeth.
    ?Please get him out of here,? she pleaded, clutching him tighter. Anakin motioned the droid to leave; it hurried away with a soft whir of wheels and cogs. Not releasing her grip till she saw the vile thing disappear out of the hatch, then only did she let go of Anakin. Heaving a sigh of relief. Anakin sighed too, rubbing his sore ribs and back.

?Look! Your highness there?s nothing to be afraid of. U4 wouldn?t hurt a soul. He?s a medic he heals people,? Anakin said trying to placate her. ?I prefer human doctors with hearts- I?d rather die before that tin scrap touches me again,? She stated vehemently
    ?This won?t do he said. If you won?t let him scan you, we can?t get proof of your identity. Without that I can?t take you back to earth.? He said, now clearly irritated with her.
    ?I?m sure there are other ways,? She said her shoulder slumping.
    Her eyes were already welling up. ?Okay then he said as a final threat If you won?t let him scan you then I?ll have do it? ?If I give her two bad choices surely she?ll prefer the droid,? he thought.
    ? If you so much as even touch me with that intent, I will cut you in two Jedi boy!? She jumped away, pointing his unlit lightsabre at him like it was a gun. ?Hey my lightsabre! how?d?No! Don?t touch that button,? he screamed- too late a blue beam whooshed right at his head, he had just enough time to dodge it. Argh! The girl screamed throwing the weapon away from her, and grabbing onto Anakin, holding her hand on her chest as she tried to calm her trembling heart. ?Th..That thing is real!? she stammered. Anakin began to laugh as he picked his weapon, she joined him, laughing sheepishly. ?That is a dangerous weapon she said.? ?Yes it is, you could?ve killed yourself? He warned her. ?You should teach me how to use that thing.? She told him, composing herself, arms crossed across her chest standing defiantly. He looked at her with mock disbelief, ?Who needs a lightsabre, when you can just hug your enemy to death,? he said, as once again he rubbed his crushed ribs. I think I?ll give my droid a good talking to.? He said as he walked up the steps. ?And also check myself for any broken bones,? he said to himself.

12. Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan

star 4

Heehee!

One thing...you might want to try and break it up into paragraphs. It would be easier to read :)

aa :)
  13. Darth Zane Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Darth Padme Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Cute story, I really like it! Looking foward to more. :)
  15. Pallas-Athena TFN Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 4
    You write this one to Sabrelight?

Hmmm (rubs chin) interesting.
  16. Fleet Admiral Jedi Youngling

star 1
    This is an extremely funny story!!!
    I should have found this sooner.

Could you make each dialog a seperate line? I would be more easy to read.
  17. sabrelight Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm really stunned! People are actually reading my story!! Thank you! Thank you!
    aa thanks for your advice my next post will be much easier to read.
  18. sabrelight Jedi Master

star 4
  19. quigon70 Jedi Master

star 5
  20. Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling

star 3
    poor Ani. *laughs* Go Natalie!!!
  21. Uisceban Jedi Padawan

star 4
    This is good! Can't wait for more!!
  22. Darth Zane Jedi Master

star 4
  23. sabrelight Jedi Master

star 4
    The story takes an unexpected turn from here on so be warned.
  24. Darth Zane Jedi Master

star 4
    Top. Unexpected turns are good.
  25. excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Uppers! One thing I was wondering-when does this take place? I'm guessing before Hayden was cast as anakin.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.