main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks guys. I was supposed to post but there something wrong with my OS. I'll try again tomarrow.

2. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000

I don?t believe it! Anakin remarked for the tenth time, as he looked at the medical scans on the monitor. ?She is NOT the Queen.? U4C stated matter-of-factly. According to these scans this girl has never conceived before.

Queen Amidala was four months pregnant at the time of her disappearance. That?s why Anakin had insisted on those internal scans, to find out what had happened to her child-as even a jedi padawan would know that a woman gone six months far would show obviously, which was not the case with his hostage. Anakin was stumped at the droids findings.

?This can?t be, he said. How can two persons be so much alike,? he said.
    ?Sir, I differ,? the droid said brusquely.
    ?I know! I know! U4, I don?t mean personality wise. I mean her canny resemblance to the Queen.? Anakin said. He didn?t want to believe it-a crazy Amidala was better than no Amidala.

He threw his head back against the chair, feeling lost and defeated. He hadn?t felt so discouraged since he began his search for the lost Queen. What?s more now he had to go back to earth and return the girl?

He felt guilty for making her suffer so much. He felt like a fool. ?What an understatement.? ?He thought. Natalie would indubitably have a whole battery of colorful names to honor him with.? With that thought he reluctantly headed for the sleeping quarters.

3. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Whoa! Poor Ani! And who's kid did the real Amidala have? Ani's? Someone elses? He hasn't reacted as though he was married to her. Ooooo, I am just full of questions and I can't wait for the next post!

4. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    Poor Ani. *laughs* poor NATALIE!!! ;D

Yah...who's kid IS Amidala having???

MORE!!!

5. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
  6. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Whoa! What's this about Amidala having a kid...that's a curveball alright. Keep this coming sabrelight!

7. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  8. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry I couldn't post. But my ISP has been down for the last 3 days. I'll try to post again later today. Thanks for being so patient with me.

9. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    This post is rather iffy. I did not have a spell checker and have typed it in a hurry on another computer. So expect lotsa mistakes.

Natalie sat on the bed, hugging her knees tight around her, staring into space with a vacant look. She was thinking of home-millions of miles away.
    "Right now," she wondered as she looked at her watch-it would be 11 am on the east coast. Her roommates must?ve phoned her parents. That would be the first place they'd check for her if they did not find her in the morning. Natalie remembered that the computer was on, she doubted Anakin had shut it on his way out. That would be enough cause for people to wonder about her dis?

" Ahem! " Anakin interrupted. She swung around to face him. Quite startled.
    ?Sorry I didn?t mean to startle you Mis.. "
    "Anakin I won?t submit to any more torture from you.? She burst out. He creased his brows quizzically for a moment, then raised them knowingly when it dawned on him what she was taking about. "No! No! miss I have good news for you, " He said in a serious tone.

He sat down on the side of the bed, his weight creating a deep depression on the soft mattress, sending Natalie grabbing for something before she'd topple over right into his lap. She scooted away a bit further looking for a more even perch.

Anakin saw the move. "Are you still angry with me," He said a bit amused.
    "Tell me what you have to say Mr Skywalker," She said impatiently. "Mr Skywalker! he thougtht. He scooted nearer, she moved further back, he followed suit-delighted that this firebrand was actually intimidated by him.

This was the first itme any female had been intimidated by him, He had always been intimidated by THEM. Even the little queen talked dawn at him. "So this was the secret,"he thought- Approach with aggression and power, look down upon them." I must file this away info for future use."

Natalie's back hit the head board. Anakin came closer. "You had something to tell me," She hissed turning her face sideways, away from him. He came closer, she could smell his breath on her face, it smelt like-gum! starwberry flavor. " ugh." she thought." I hate strawberry,"

Anakin ignored her, daring to go closer. He had this menacing grin plastered over his face, enjoying every minute of it, then without warning. SMACK !

The sound of the slap resounded in the ensuing silence. Anakin recoiled back like a spring. He was now on the far end of the bed glaring increduoulously at her. One hand on his burning cheek. Natalie just stared at him, the offending hand frozen in the air. She couldn't believe she had slapped him. "I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to.." she bagan. He had this-heartwrenching-look of a child who had been punished for something he hadn't done.

Natalie had to look away, she had this sudden urge to laugh. Covering her mouth to hold it in, a futile effort, one look at the-still bewildered-boy, and she burst into uncontrolable giggles. That was the last straw. He hated giggly girls. He hated girls.
    anakin stomped up the stairs in disgust, his cloak bellowing behind him. before she could call him he was gone.

"Oops," she said to herself," Now I have made him mad, really mad." And he had some good news too. I wonder wether it was good from my point of view or his. Suddenly she brightened. He had called her miss-not highness or anything. Natalie brightened like a 100 watt lamp. She decided it hadn't been very wise of her to make him angry now.

least I can do is make up to him. She had to know what news he was talking about.. Tantatively she made her way to the control room. He stood by the controls. . Feet apart, hands crossed across his chest he stood ramrod straight, staring into the black ness of space throught the huge view screen. He looked more like a carved marble statue of some roman emperor.

Hoping he had cooled down enough for her to try some gurly charm on him.
    Natalie approached him sofly . He did not move. Just raised his jaw higher when he felt her by his side. Natalie sat on the

10. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Go Natalie!
    I love their interaction! It's GREAT! And Anakin is such a guy! I mean, he practically cornered her on the bed, what did he *expect* her to do?

MORE!!!

11. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

That was great! The last little paragraph was really cute..your description of Anakin was cool, the way he was just standing there. Can we have some more?

aa :)

12. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Great post. Loved the interaction.

13. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry for any mistakes-I'm hoplessly helpless without word. I did this on wordpad.

"Anakin I'm sorry!" she said in her most diminutive voice. " It was wrong of me to behave like that with a gentleman." Anakin began deftly fingering the ships controls. "I reget.."she began again. "Alisa! current status," he addressed the ship's computer interrupring her curtly. A soft female voice began to recount the ships status in a monotonous tone. "Thankyou! Alisa." Anakin cut in after a while. Alisa stopped her monotonous "mumbo jumbo"- as Natalie called it.

Anakin stood by the lighted globe in the center of the control room. Looking intensely at the little dots on the grid that shone in the middle of the globe. Natalie would like to know what these dots meant but she knew there would be a better time to ask.

'Anakin," She started in her sweetest tone. Anakin walked to the control pad and began typing on the keyboard. Anakin! she said pulling at his sleeves. He kept on typing then suddenly turned on her, looking her staright in the eyes, his blue eyes cold like steel. What is it?. he nearly growled in that thick voice of his. She looked down meekly. " I.. I.. er.. uhm you have some gum?". I just have this urge for some gum to chew on.

Anakin was stumpted. The stony mask fell to reveal a baffled Anakin just staring at her in disbelief. Giving a helpless shrug he put his hands in his pocket and fished out a piece of gum. Natalie gave a little cry of joy-a little exaggerated, but it brought a smile to Anakins face nevertheless.

"Alisa!" he commanded the computer, " as soon as we're out of hyperspeed, follow the new co-ordinates that I just punched in. We're going back to earth." He said with a grin.
    Natalie screamed and hugged him with all her strength he laughed and gave her a shoulders a small squeeze.

14. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Funny stuff! But you're not going to end it so quickly, are you? I mean, just drop her back off and da da, the end? NOOOO!!!

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Nay! excal this girl will suffer a bit more.

16. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Another Good post.

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    This thread has fallen to page 3. I posted two more installments last night. So up it goes.

18. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    COOL!!! Gum. LOL!!!

MORE PLEASE!!!

19. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  20. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    The drop from hyperspace would take another five hours. Anakin sat back in the pilot?s seat in deep concentration. Natalie had retired to the sleeping quarters after dinner. He thought about the events of the last two months. A heaviness that he could not described, weighed down on him.

The thought of loosing Amidala. ?No!? his mind screamed and dismissed the dark thought from his mind. A world without her was not possible. She had always remembered him and asked after his progress as he grew up. Sending him messages and gifts which made him feel special. She was especially considerate and supportive, after Shmi?s death. Shmi had died just two years after he?d left Tatooine.

If not for her warmth and comfort, he would never ever have recovered from his mother?s death. He had been so heart broken then, that he had considered leaving the Order altogether. After all it had been her wish to see him a jedi. With her gone it had not mattered anymore.

Amidala had reminded him of her ordeal, when she had retuned home to discovered both her parents dead after the Trade Federation war. He had been ashamed of himself then. Through their common sorrow they had bonded. Supporting each other in ways others could not. A special bond, that was pure and unselfish.

A sharp tug on his padawan braid made him jump up, breaking him out of his despondent muse. ?You! He exclaimed why aren?t you in bed??
    ?I couldn?t sleep, I?m just too excited about going back home. Besides I have to make sure you don?t just fly by earth or miss it,? Natalie explained, as she sat on the armrest leaning her elbow on his shoulder for support. Anakin eyed her hand inches away from his face. He could smell her perfume.

?Space sure is amazing, but don?t you get fed up staring into ithis day in day out?? Natalie was asking, pointing to the huge screen. ?She is TOO close.? Anakin was thinking, a slight hint of panic taking over him. ?If past experiences were any thing to go by?? Anakin shot up suddenly, sending the girl tumbling headfirst into the pilot?s seat, feet flying in the air.

Suddenly the ship shuddered, then jolted hard as it was wrenched out of hyperspace, both the passengers were thrown hard against the consoles.

21. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Looks like we're at the edge of a cliff now! Come on, don't leave us hanging! This is so much fun!

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    This thread has slipped to page two within secs. Please readers keep this wobbly ship up.!!!

23. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    No one's reading this. Guess there's no need for a new post. :(

24. Knight_Maria

Jan 4, 2001
    I'm here!!!

past experiences huh? so I take it Amidala is pregnant with Anakins and her kids?

MORE SOON PLEASE!!!!!

25. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    I'm still reading this! Good posts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.