main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    ROFL! I love it! This is so funny, especially Anakin's "Yipiee!" LOL!

Great job, Sabre!

2. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    How cute, especially Anakin's "Yipee!!!" :)
    Great post.

3. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    Well folks, Sabre has done it again...combined a handsome Star Wars Character with a gorgeous Earth actress and added a touch of humor...inother words, astounded her audience! Keep of the fantastic work Sabre!

4. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Jade, Suzeran and bellyup. Next post latr tonight-they will bond.

5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Jade, Suzeran and bellyup. Next post later tonight. How will Anakin manage to get this restless girl to meditate so that they can form a bond?

6. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    UP UP UP!!!

7. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    lol, Anakin's "Yippee!" was perfect! :p

Can't wait for more! :)
    ~*Monica*~

8. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    UUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

*waits impatiently for more*

9. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    ?Well Obi-Wan and Panaka have been informed of your decision.? Anakin said as he walked down the steps.

?Let?s start training right away, but before anything else we have to form a bond.?

His wife was lying on the bed reading something.

?Come now!? He said as he strode over to the center of the room and sat down crossed-legged there.

When he turned back, he was surprised to see his wife tucked in bed, the covers pulled around her.

?What are doing in bed? Anakin asked with a puzzled frown.

?What are YOU doing on the floor, you said we should do this bonding thing, didn?t you??

Anakin rolled his eyes impatiently. ?I have a long way to go. Force help me,? He thought.

?Natalie! Do you imagine that?s how I bonded with Obi-Wan?? He said through clenched teeth.

This remarked embarrassed her, she crawled out of bed, her cheeks red.

?You did say something about physical bonding,? She muttered.

Coming over she promptly sat in his lap curling her arms around his neck and her legs tight around his waist.

?This looks like fun,? She said with a wide grin. But when she looked up at him, she was met by a set of icy cold blue eyes.

?What!? She said innocently, but he just gave her the look his face was stern as if etched in stone.

?Ah, Yes! Obi-Wan probably didn?t sit in you lap-how stupid of me, heh heh! She said, as she began to move. But Anakin grabbed her by the arms, picking her up like child, he set her in front of him.

?Now Natalie Skywalker, you will be serious. This is easy but not so easy that you can afford to fool around like this. I have only five days to?? but before he could complete what he had to say she got up.

?I don?t have to do this,? She said as she turned to walk away. Anakin grabbed her hand before she could walk any further.

?Wait! You can?t walk away like that, you promised Master Kanobi,? He said, rather flustered the coldness and sternness all gone.

?You promised Master Kanobi not me.?

?Hey! You can?t do this to me love, I?m your husband.? He said sitting up straight.

?Says who??

What!? he exclaimed, ?What do you mean. He said pulling her down to him.

?You?re my master,?

I?m your husband first then your master,?

?So how about doing the husband bond thing first then,? she said, settling into his lap once more.

?Besides I thought you said this would be our honeymoon.? She whispered, bringing her face tantalizingly close to his. Her voice was soft and silky, tickling his ears.

?We could do that later,? he said weakly.

?She let herself fall back against his arm. A dreamy look in her eyes, giving him a seductive smile she closed her eyes.?

?You are so good at playing games my Queen,? he said as he carried her towards the bed. ?Men?s hearts are like clay in your hands.?

And you, my charming prince, are so convincing, luring and trapping sweet innocent maidens into your intricate web like they were so many mindless insects.

?You a little?innocent? maiden!? He gasped in an exaggerated way. ?More like Amazonia, the sweet seductress who calls spacefarers to their death." He said as he set her down on the bed.

?Death! You call this death.?

?Sweet death I'd say and I want more,? He whispered as he rolled on top of her kissing her neck and ears. She giggled trying to push his hands away, which were starting to get everywhere.

10. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* Oh my gosh, I love the tension between those two *grins* this is great... would you believe I have it saved to my Hard drive to make sure I can read it again and again? *laughs*

Physical bonding lol! Nat's got her mind on one thing, far be it for a Jedi to disuade her LOL!

Great job, sabre!

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Jade, it is the poor girls honeymoon and Ani is trying to make her meditate on other matters.

A cousin of mine just got married a month ago, she an avid movie buff-but she wants nothing now except to stare and smile at her husband.

12. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    Now that's a pleasant way to bond. [face_devil]

That was so cute! :)

Great post, sabrelight :)

13. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    lol, apparently their bond will be a strong one!

Awesome post, I can't wait to see what happens when they get to Naboo! :)
    ~*Monica*~

14. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks suzeran and monica. I'll take a couple of days off from this fic. I've been neglecting 'Knight of Darknes' for too long.

15. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    We will wait for your next post with open arms! Actually, open eyes would be a better way of describing it...

Great job Sabrelight!

16. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks bellyup.

17. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    lol. that was sooo funny.

i loved it. post again.

18. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    *gasp* its on page 4!!!!!!!!!!

UP UP UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Upping so I won't lose it!

20. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU PUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU PUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU PUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPU PUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP

::amuses self with cool but non-humorous escapades such as A Crystal Tiara and To Love a Jedi::

Very nice, but I like a touch of humour now and then! Too much seriousness makes me stir-crazy!!

::eagerly anticipates the frabjous day of updating while chews fingernails::

21. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    ACK!!! Side scroll!

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks bellyup and Jade.

Jade I hate it when that happens, I'd love to know why this happens.

23. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Does anyone mind if I slip in a part of the story? It won't be a real plot establisher, just a little something to keep the readers reading. :)

24. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    No objections so far so I think I will go ahead.

::begins typing furiously on Word::

25. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Well chaps, here's the next installment and its not by Sabre!!! (Hope she doesnt mind!) I tried to sort of follow her style of writing so that it fits in nicely with the rest of the story. Enjoy!!!

Natalie yawned and opened her eyes. Warm golden sunlight filtered through the closed blinds of the window and the bustling of the waking city murmured in the background. She smiled down at her husband who was still fast asleep, arms around her waist and head resting on her chest. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead, she ran her hands through the rumpled sandy-coloured hair.

?Ani,? she whispered. ?Ani, it?s morning-time to get up.?

Anakin groaned and snuggled closer, eyes still shut tight in sleep.

?Ani?? she said in a singsong voice, but the hulk of a Jedi didn?t budge. ?Right? she thought, ?time to try a different tactic.? Giving a sharp tug on his braid, she yelled in his ear, ?Anakin Skywalker, get out of bed this instant!!?
    With a yelp, Anakin sat bolt upright in bed, knocking Natalie to the ground. He groaned and rubbed his scalp.

?Sith Nat, how many times do I have to tell you-NOT THE BRAID!?

Natalie picked herself up off the floor and pushed the hair out of her eyes. ?Well nothing else would wake you,? she said sullenly. Still rubbing his head, he got out of bed, and grabbing a towel, made his way to the shower. Natalie couldn?t help giggling at the sight of the wounded figure.

?Good morning dear,? she said sweetly. Anakin snorted, but muttered a ?good morning? grudgingly. As he disappeared through the door, Natalie flitted about the room tidying up the bed and picking up stray objects off the floor, singing as she did so.

?Dear when you smiled at me,
    I heard a melody,
    It haunted me from the start??

Under a fashion magazine lay Anakin?s lightsaber where he had dropped it the night before. Making sure he was gone, she picked up the sliver handle and studied it curiously. He had actually made this himself! It looked just like the ones from The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, only more intricate, more real. Cautiously, she found the ignition button and pressed it. The sudden electric hum made her jump slightly and she almost dropped it. Fascinated, she swirled it around a few times and did a few moves that she had seen Ewan and Liam do. The weapon was as light as a feather in her hand and the more she looked at the strange object, the more she wanted to hold it and use it. Slightly giddy with the thrill of it (and not quite awake either) she waved the lightsaber madly around her head, skipping around the room, barely missing the lamp but not quite missing the chair?. The blade sliced through the wooden leg as though it was cardboard.

?Oops??

She quickly turned off the weapon and threw it back on to the table. Slightly panic-stricken, she grabbed the neatly severed leg and propped up the fallen chair with it. It was a perfect slice so the leg and the chair fit together nicely. Only by scrutinizing it closely could anyone tell if it was broken. But woe to the person who tried to sit in it! She finished tidying the room and got dressed into a long, chocolate brown dress with a red belt and red, braided trim. She selected a bright red ribbon from the dresser and then began brushing her long, thick hair in front of the mirror. She remembered her mirror back in her own room, on planet Earth; cluttered with pictures and stickers so that she could hardly see herself in it. It seemed like such a long time had gone by since she looked in that mirror-a year at least. But it had only been weeks. She stopped brushing in sudden astonishment. In weeks she had met a supposedly fictional character, gotten married and was now going to pose as another fictional character using telepathy to do it?? Slightly confused, she lay down her brush and tied back her hair with the ribbon. It was best just to think of the time right now, then to worry about the future or think about the past. Words of Qui-Gon came back to her. Don?t centre on your anxieties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.