main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    top. good post

2. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    FIN-ISH! FIN-ISH!

3. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    HEY! There are some loyal readers here! lol. Come on, don't leave us hanging!

4. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    I'm reading!!!
    You are keeping us quite intrigued, sabrelight! Please post more. You keep tantalizing us with short, but whiz-bang posts and its driving all of your readers crazy (all of us, even the lurkers). ;)
    I have a ton of questions, and I can't wait for more!

5. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks guys and gals, I was seriously thinking of quiting.
    Actually Maria, Anakin is thinking of his past experiences with Natalie-that slap is still fresh in his memory.
    BTW I'll have a post ready by tomorrow.

6. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    I just caught this thing slipping off page 2.
    Up.

7. t65flyer

t65flyer Jedi Master star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    ditto... :)

8. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    heres another post worked hard on it but still couldn't get it right. So I give up.
    Put in a little humor cause there's going to be more angst when the actual story begins.

?Sith!? said Anakin under his breath. As he tried to get a firm grip on something to hold.
    ?***t!? Natalie shouted.

Several sharp sirens and blinking lights triggered off like mad as yet another jolt struck the ship. A deafening explosion sounded from somewhere below, the lights flickered then all was darkness as the ship lost all power. Then as suddenly every thing was still. The stricken ship began to drift aimlessly in the blackness of space, spinning lazily like a daisy on still water.

?Your Okay?? He asked, groping for the girl. ?I think so,? Natalie replied trying to get her bearings.
    ?Alisa! Emergency mode,? he commanded. The ships emergency lights came on. Natalie could see that she?d been thrown right into the nook under the main navigational controls.

Alisa began an extensive report of the damage to the ship. ?This is big trouble.? Anakin whispered to himself.
    ? I was hoping to make it to my dubbing session with GL, this week.? Natalie exclaimed.
    ?Ow!? she screamed, when he tried to pull her up.
    ? The dubbing session is the least of your worries,? Anakin thought to himself.
    Anakin picked her up and laid her on the passenger seat, hoping she wasn?t hurt badly. She looked so fragile.

Anakin called to U4C to have a look, but she made such a fuss he decided against it. ?Women, women always so stubborn and fussy,? Anakin thought with a hint of irritation, as he looked her over for any injury. As it turned out she had only a couple of deep cuts and some minor scratches but he found no serious injury. He dressed the cuts from the first aid box that U4C had brought him.

He began to rub his head, it felt like a herd of banthas had pounded it under their feet. He felt an ugly lump under his fingers.
    Natalie pointed out the bloody patch on his arm. ?Oh! U4 will take care of it later I have more important things to think of??
    ?No!? she interjected vehemently. Anakin looked at her surprised!
    ?You have to let me dress it for you, I can?t allow you to bleed to death like that.?

?It?s hardly?? He began. But Natalie had already pushed him into one of the chairs and was very unceremoniously taking off his shirt.
    ?Hey! No he exclaimed!? eyes wide. Clinging to his shirt. ?Let go!? she hissed as she pulled away at the shirt, giving him a small slap on the face with her other hand. With a helpless sigh Anakin surrendered and let go.

?Men, men they?ll never grow, in spite of their tough exterior they?re just helpless little babies.? she muttered to her self as she assessed the ugly cut on his arm. Hmm Its quite deep she murmured. She looked very concerned, but Anakin could have sworn he just saw glimpse of a wicked gleam in her eyes.

She rummaged through the box, examining tubes and spray cans, smelling and rejecting. She found something eventually. Something really strong smelling and stood up with a satisfied smile- ?this will do,? she said as she gave the label a cursory glance.

Anakin recognized the bright red, ominous looking can, the one with a malevolent looking picture of a skull and bones on it. ?No not that one,? he protested. At the same time he was pathetically trying to cover the few hair on his chest, with the shirt that Natalie had discarded earlier.

?Now you be a good boy and let mama dress that wound,? she said in a tone he didn?t like at all. ?Natalie please!? Anakin begged, he began to stand up but she gripped him tight by the arm and pulled him down again. ?Ouow!? he scream.

?Okay this will only hurt a little,? she said as she held the can menacing above the wound. Anakin closed his eyes. Whiff. He felt a coolness of the wound. ?Huh!? Not bad he said. Beat. He smiled, lighting up. She responded with a I-told-you-so smile. Suddenly the (strong, brave, fearless) Jedi let out an inhuman scream as he jumped about the cabin like a ra

9. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    LOL that was good.

Run Ani, Run!

10. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    No readers!:grumble::grumble:

Well here is another post. No matter no one is reading it.
    *********************************************She caught him by the window, and the resultant pinch brought a more than animal cry out of him. ?Aaaaaaaaa!? now he was genuinely jumping up and down rubbing his bottom. He was certain she?d pinched a sizable dent in his bottoms. Anakin glared at her as he headed for the fresher to check the damage. Last glimpse he had of her, she was staring into space with a I-didn?t-do-no-nothin look. A satisfied smile plastered on her face. Anakin would?ve slammed the door-except it was a slide door-so he was even deprived of that luxury.

U4C was outside on the transport?s wing, helping R2D2 replace a busted power cell.
    He saw his master squash himself flat against the window then the girl .. Then he saw his master scream a soundless cream as he opened his mouth so wide it was not humanly possible.

?Hmm, these earth females are rather aggressive,? U4C thought to himself.
    He had never seen Anakin take off his shirt in front of a female before.
    ?R2! The master is in big trouble,? U4C said. R2D2 looked in the direction of the window, whistling and beeping. ?Why is the master jumping up and down?? R2 beeped in a puzzled tone. ?Must be a courtship dance that earth females require from their mates,? U4C stated rather seriously.
    ?I think the master is sick,? R2 whistled, as he looked at his-now obviously- distressed master.
    ?Soon the mistress is going to be sick too,? U4 added knowingly.
    ?Mistress?? R2 beeped in surprise, ?she?ll be on earth in a few days.?
    ?No she won?t, take my word. I?m afraid the master is in deep trouble indeed.? U4C concluded. As he turned back to the job at hand.

11. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    sorry uisceban for grumbling when I did have a reader. you postd while I was posting the second post.

12. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    You're forgiven hehe. Another good post. Now I'm dying to find out what happens next.

13. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Anakin should be more worried about Natalie being ticked off than any Dark Jedi or army. hell hath no fury, like a pissed off girl. lol

sorry i didn't post last night, i had to go to the movies for my next review. and yes, you have readers! actually, my writing buddy grand admiral jaxx said he'd probably take a look, so there's another reader. don't fall to the dark side sabrelight! keep posting!

14. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Thank you for posting two more parts, sabrelight! :)
    Natalie and Anakin are fun to read about! They each don't know what to do with the other, but are going crazy over it too! Does the ship's trouble mean that Ani's been sent back into his own home galaxy the same mysterious way he arrived at earth? *evil grin*

15. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Great Posts.

16. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks!its really good to see some one is interested.

I'll try to have more tonight.

17. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    WOO HOO!!! Cool!!! UP!

18. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

I'm reading!!! That was great! I was cracking up at the 'keep away from children and banthas' part ;) Just asking though...how old is Anakin in this? :)

aa :)

19. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Everything will be explained once Anakin and Natalie get to talk to each other.

20. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  21. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    This is really good. LOL!! UP!

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry! I was busy and couldn't get the post completed. Maybe later today.

23. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    we'll wait eagerly...

24. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Excalibur! I'm working on the next post.

25. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.