main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    I CLAIM 1000TH POST!!!!!!

:D

Since I worked so hard the last couple days! lol

2. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Oh man that was good, you did an excellent job belly up. It's true I won't be able to write yet, you deserved the 1000th post, mind you its almost two years since this fic started (Dec of 2000). There are two posts left before they reach Naboo.

Now I had intended to end this fic here and begin a sequel from when she reaches Naboo, things will become more serious as the story progresses though there will be the usual warming up gaffes. So what do you'll think. Jade, storm and excal have promised to help.

3. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Im just a teensey touch confused-the next that post you PM'ed me is for the sequel or the sequel starts after then next two posts? I would love to help either way. I never knew that writing could be so much fun! lol

EDIT: Nevermind-I understand now :)

I will be preparing for next post dear readers!!!!! (and I suppose you had better prepare as well!)

4. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* I can't wait to see what I can do to help, sabre... Let me know! :)

5. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Should we call the sequel, "What if Anakin met Natlie Portman part 2" or are we going to call it something different?

6. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    There are two posts left then we'll begin the sequel. I'll start a planning thread in a couple of days. First thing we decide is a nice title.(I really don't think 'What if Anakin...2' is a good title. But Natalie's name has to be in the title because there are a lot of A/A fans out there that are annoyed by any other pairing, so we have to warm then first.

Jade I'll have work for you once the planning thread starts, pray I feel better.

7. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Yeha Sabre, get well soon! As much as I like writing, carrying the weight of one of Sabre's stories is a great burden-a lot of expectations to live up to!

8. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    LMAO!
    Bellyup, that was hilarious! [face_laugh]

I liked it. :D

And I'm so glad there's gonna be a sequel. I want to get in on the action. :)

Sabre, you wouldn't mind including me in your plans, would you? I'd love to write work on this with you guys. :)

Let me know.

9. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    ROTFLMAO that was SO funny! [face_laugh] I loved it! [face_love]

I can't wait for more, and to see the sequel! :)
    ~*Monica*~

10. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Sabre will probably be glad of your help Suzuran. I know that I will be :D

Well Monica, more will be coming soon!! Today hopefully!! I don't think Darth Schoolwork is striking too badly today and I'll be able to resist the powers of the Depression Side quite easily. In the next post, Anakin accidently reveals some of his 'foolish youth' and Nat and Ani prepare for an unexpected guest...

11. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Just waiting for the Sabre stamp of aproval!!

12. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    STILL waiting for Sabre...

13. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    Give Sabre a break, she said she wasn't feeling well.

14. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    *winces* Sorry...I didn't mean that...:(

SORRY SABRE!! TAKE AS MUCH TIME AS YOU WANT!

15. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Hi guys,

NEXT INSTALLMENT!!!

Sorry if the ending isn't that exciting-my mind was running low at that point. Read and enjoy!

The next day, Anakin and Natalie practiced further on strengthening the bond between them; so much so that Natalie was able to communicate with Anakin while walking around and doing simple tasks, such as brushing her hair. (Something that Ani thought she did far too often) She would frequently practice clearing her mind of everything, and it became easier every time she succeeded. They were also able to feel one another?s emotions while in separate rooms. In addition to bonding, Anakin taught her to block her thoughts and feelings from others, ?just in case they met up with Obi-Wan?. By the third day, they were communicating through their minds whenever they couldn?t see each other, and Natalie was finding it almost as simple as talking with her mouth. Blocking was more tricky since her emotions were quite often hard to control, but she was getting the hang of it.

?You?ll be as good as a Jedi Master in no time!? Anakin joked.

?Don?t I wish!? She responded, laughing. ?But Jedi can control people?s minds-make them do what they want. THAT is something I can?t do?yet??

He chuckled wryly. ?I don?t think ANYONE could control you. Even I can?t control you and I?m your husband!?

?Oh, I?m sure you could control me if you tried really hard?? She said softly, twining her arms about his neck. He pressed his lips to hers in a short but tender kiss.

?I think I know a way to test my control over you?? He mused. ?Just a minute, I?ll be right back.?

He pulled away from her and soon came back, his arms filled with small flat disks and R2D2 tagging along behind him.

?School time!? He said, grinning widely, and plunked himself down on the ground beside her. Slipping one of the disks into the droid, he said in a deep voice, ?The Law and Politics of Naboo!?

Beside him, Natalie gasped and jumped up, but Anakin quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back down. She struggled to get away but he had her arms pinned tightly to her back.

?Let go of me Anakin Skywalker?, she hissed. ?You are not making me watch this stuff! Do you hear me???

Anakin only laughed and held her tighter. ?You are going to be posing as Queen Amidala, so you have to know something about Naboo! Besides,? he added cheekily, ?you could do with the extra intelligence?Ow!?

Her nails dug into his arm and he yelped in pain, but he still hung grimly on.

?Natalie!? He said, clenching his teeth, ?be reasonable!!?

But she was like a wild beast in a trap, kicking and thrashing. She had taken one course of law in university and had never been able to draw a clean, sweet breath again. (Having a slightly mad teacher didn?t help in this respect) Listening to an hour?s worth of Law and Politics of a different state let alone an entirely different universe was not her idea of relaxing morning!

?Nata?OUCH! SITH Natalie, would you just listen for a parsec!!??? Immune to his cries, she continued to fight him until finally, he managed to grab her around the chest, roll over, and pin her to the ground. Breathing heavily, she glared at him with pure rage.

?You do not know what I went through in terms of Law and Politics!? she spat. ?Or else you wouldn?t ask me to watch this!?

?Look Hon, if you slip even the tiniest little bit, people will suspect and who knows what could happen! It is crucial that you understand even the basics of the planet of Naboo so that you at least know what you?re talking about. Of course,? he added, as if to himself, ?you don?t know what you?re talking about half the time anyway.?

If looks could kill, Anakin would be Bantha fodder by this time, but as they can?t, Natalie had to be content with just thinking about tidy piles of Ani scattered gracefully about the floor. Reluctantly, she relaxed under his grip and sat in front of R2D2, her face a mask of resignation. Anakin chuckled and put his arm around her.

?It?s not THAT bad Nat,? he said grinn

16. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    P.S. THanks to Mar and Am's story, "Me, my padawan, his girlfriend and a bunch of handmaidens" for the Obi-Wan in dress idea!

17. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    That was great! [face_laugh]

18. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    :D thanx- Sabre will update the title shortly.

19. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    Bellyup: I might have missed out on this, but how come your posting instead of Sabrelight?

BTW awsome posts!

20. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh, I just did a couple posts since Sabre wasn't feeling well, and didn't want to write that much. (her exact words were 'I feel like a herd of Bantha's walked over me') But, she is going to be back for the next and sadly...last...post. Although, there is going to be a sequel to this. :D

21. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
  22. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    ROFL!!! Obi-Wan in a dress *snicker* I can -so- picture that lol!

good post, Bellyup! I'm looking forward to working with you!

23. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    LMAO, Obi in a dress.... [face_laugh]

Very funny post bellyup! :)
    ~*Monica*~

24. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Thanks Jade_Max and Monica. Next post is gonna be by Sabre herself, so I am looking forward to it as well!

25. Jedi_Suzuran

Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2002
    LMAO!
    That was great, bellyup. [face_laugh]

26. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    I'm eagerly looking forward to Sabre's next, and last, post of this story...

and I can't wait to get started on the sequel! This is going to be a blast :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.