What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't wait either! I never thought that this would be so much fun!
  2. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Guys I thought I had posted my thought on bellyups latest post. Guess what I found on one of the discussions on the resource forum.

That was excellent belly up, I can't stop laughing. You mde me feel so good honey-except now my head's hurting from too much laughing.

Man! That had the others scratching their heads. I'm feel so :p

No one should post while recovering from a bad fever.

Anyway loved the post and like Nat I couldn't get that picture of Obi out of my mind. So when I went down for breakfast and couldn't stop gigling, I had the others giving me strange looks, when my family became too curious I told them I remembered Abee, my 4 year old nephew who loves to wear his sisters dresses. They all laughed too.

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this, I'm happy too, this story has finally begun to move, I may now send reminders( with confidence) to my many many other readers who have given up on this. Though at the moment I'm not enjoying this jumbo size headache and body ache.

Bed rest has given me plenty of time to dwell on the ramainder of this fic.

Gotta go now. I want to rest so I can write later.
  3. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    :D I'm so glad you liked it Sabre! You guys don't know how happy you're making me, I fell as if I could write forever if I can get a few laughs out of someone, and I can't wait to start working on the sequel.

Hope you feel better soon Sabre, and I will remeber not to post when Im feeling bad!
  4. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    UP! ::Eagerly anticipates Sabre's post::
  5. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Jedistar89 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Very cute post belly up !!! Keep it up I luv it [face_love] Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up
  7. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    :) Thanks Jedistar. I agree...UP! We dont want to lose this thread!
  9. Jedistar89 Jedi Knight

star 1
    No problem Belly up ! :D
    Up !!!
  10. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    betcha I can up better than you! ;)

*soprano voice* UUUUUPPPP!!! tri-ha tri-ha-haha...up...pupupupupupup!!!! Ah-hahahup!
  11. Jedistar89 Jedi Knight

star 1
    NeW pOsTiE pLeAsE BeLLyUp Or SaBrE !!!!!!!
    Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up

:D :D !!!!!!!!
  12. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    Sabre is doing the next post not me! Sorry I can't help Jedi-Star...I would write if I could but I don't want to ruin anything for the next and last post. It has to be a perfect post for the closing!

Can't wait to work on the sequel!
  13. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up Up!!!
  14. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys? Yeah, excal here, the long-lost co-author on this. I know sabre is probably very happy to have this much interest on the story, but you don't have to up the thread every three seconds.

I'm very amused by the additions you guys have made to the story and am intrigued by how this sequel will go. I'm a bit busy with the conclusion of my story Trials of the Force: Destiny's Knights, so I'm gonna be working on that for a bit. But I am definitely able to help out in the future. College features plenty of free time.

Well, I'm outta here.

excal
  15. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    Lookee! Whom do we have here? Where have you been boy?

Sorry I couldn't drop by, Excal. I had meant to PM you. Actually I'm a bit busy with this award thing. And I was a bit down the past week so...

Anyway guys I'll be updating as soon as I finish counting the votes.
  16. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    Yay!!! We await eagerly Sabre!
  17. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
  18. excalibur2358 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not dead sabre, (looks at sky) not yet. Actually, college has been a collosal pain in the neck lately. I've had midterms and papers due and I've had a couple of personal problems that I've had to deal with as well. But I'm here. I'm still plugging away on Destiny's Knights, although apparently you need a link to Dynasty's Dawn? CRIKEY! You are behind! lol Two books actually! Jaxx has a link in his profile if you want it. And yeah, I'm still interested in writing here. Just let me know how I can help.

excal
  19. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
  20. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    EXccal:Yeah! Way back before Jace and kelly start the romance-is there a kiss there? Gotta find out.

Thanks guys for keeping this up.
  21. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
  22. george_starwars Jedi Master

star 4
    This story is great!!! Can hardly wait for the final post. :cool:
  23. Bellyup Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome to the=is fabulous story George! Hope you enjoy the final edition! (There is going to be a sequel by the way...)
  24. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    I have post. Sorry to be late, actually it might be considered as two possts but I had promised it would be the last before they reached Naboo so I sat up all night and completed it. Woe to me if my mom catches me out of bed. She has absolutely banned my late nights on the net. OK here it is.

Natalie stood tense at her husband?s side, unconsciously she reached out for his hand. Gently he pushed it back indicating the ramp with his chin, as it lowered. She understood and moved a pace further from him. She didn?t want Obi-Wan to suspect anything, not yet though Anakin had promised her that he would let Obi-Wan know when the time was right.

The ramp fell away slowly, and Obi-Wan?s head and then the rest of him was revealed. He was taller than Ewan but not as tall as Anakin. She was surprised that he did not resemble Ewan not as much as Anakin resembled Heyden. The knight stood straight, hand held behind his back as he waited patiently for the ramp to touch down. The look on his face was severe but he allowed a small smile to grace his face when the two stepped forward to greet him.

Anakin introduced Natalie. Her resemblance to the lost Queen was so uncanny that he stood starring at her for a moment not sure whether it was the queen herself.

?I wouldn?t have believed my eyes if I had not seen the deceased Queen with my own eyes.? Obi-Wan said. Anakin?s face fell when he heard this, in his heart he still entertained a small hope that there was a misunderstanding.

He turned away suddenly covering his face with his hands.

?I?m sorry Padawan,? Obi-Wan said as he place a gentle hand on Anakin?s shoulder. Anakin turned suddenly, resting his head on the older mans shoulder and then he broke down, sobbing like a nine years old. Obi-Wan was caught by surprise. The last time Anakin had broken down like this was when his mother had died, then he was thirteen and it was natural for the youngster to thrown himself into his masters arms for solace.

Slowly Obi-Wan brought his hands up and hugged the distraught boy to give him some comfort. Thirteen or thirty he knew how it was to loose a loved one, how he had sought physical comfort but there was none to comfort him except by words.

Natalie felt left out as Master and padawan consoled each other. More than anything she wanted to be part of the family it took all her control to hold herself from peeling her husband from Obi-Wan and comforting him herself. Anakin felt waves of distress coming from her. Quickly he composed himself, and apologized for his emotional outburst.

Natalie?s face was pale with concern as she stepped up to him and began to wipe his face but he took the napkin from her thanking her with a half-smile.

?Master, I?d like to introduce you to my?friend, Natalie,? He said, changing the subject tactfully, his voice still hoarse with emotion.

?Welcome, Natalie, to our little galaxy,? Obi-Wan said with a small nod of his head. She bowed back in return just like Anakin had done. That made Obi-Wan smile, ?I see have begun her training.?

?So why don?t we eat something while I explain my reasons for coming here?? He made for the sleeping quarters then turned back, ?Padawan please load my luggage its outside by the ramp. I need to take a shower before lunch.?

Anakin found a huge trunk and a small travel bag on the tarmac. He wondered what was in the trunk as his master usually traveled light.

By the time Obi-Wan came back refreshed, the table was set. Obi-Wan ate as if he?d been starved for days. ?You know Anakin he said between morsels, how I hate the food on those republic ships.?

Obi-Wan seemed to be busy eating but he did not miss the little looks exchanged between his padawan and the girl. It seemed the girl had taken a fancy his padawan. He looked at his padawan who seemed to be equally enamored by this pretty thing. However, they were perfect models of discipline and control when he happened to look up from his food.

?I?ve come here to prepare you for you job ahead, and
  25. sabrelight Force Ghost

star 4
    That concludes part one of this fic.

Part two will be a joint effort by several authors. When Nat finally sets foot on Naboo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.