main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin met Natalie Portman-(Updated-10/24'Handmaiden Anakin Skywalker' )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by sabrelight, Jan 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Well that was certainly unexpected! Anakin snapped how? Please tell us that you will post more tonight! Please!! :)

2. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Anakin snapped?!?! LOOK OUT NATALIE!!!

MORE PLEASE??????

3. Darth Zane

Darth Zane Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 21, 2000
    Sweet post. can't wair for more

4. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks guys. The more encouragements the more inspiration. Here is another post.
    Anakin has snapped and poor Nat is at the receiving end.

"So you?ve been snooping in R2D2?s memory. Somehow I don?t know how you?ve opened my privates files." He hissed, his eyes cold as ice. ?No!? She denied. Shocked at his reaction.

"Only one person had the codes to R2?s memory." Anakin thought.
    "Amidala why are you doing this to me?" He said looking confusedly at her. "Amidala!" His eyes had become soft again.
    "I?m not Amidala." Natalie spat back
    ?You are!? Only she knows all about my past like this.

"The Sith have done this to you. Haven?t they."
    "They?ve made a Sith out of you." He pointed accusingly at her. "Or are you a clone. "Well! THAT would explain a lot of things, the fact you don?t carry a child, the fact she disappeared and you appeared." He went on. "The fact that you would not let the droid examine you." "You?re skill at blocking the force. A simple earth girl could not do all these." "Yes! I think I hit the nail on the head." "That?s it." Anakin said slamming his fist hard against the seat.
    "How could I be so blind.? Anakin?s anger rose; his eyes becoming like seething pieces of dark blue coal. His hand reached for his lightsaber.

?No! No! Anakin you?ve got me all wrong,? Natalie said vehemently shaking her head from side to side, as she backed up slowly from this seething cauldron. ?Anakin please believe me. You must.? She pleaded; backing away then collapsing down on her knees as her back hit the far wall.

Since she first recognized him as the same Anakin that would later become Darth Vader she could not believe this gentle, well disciplined and easy going Greek god could ever be a cruel ruthless Sith. She had begun to doubt the truth of this story-at least the second part, the first story had confirmed to the last detail-but now she saw first hand the terror that was Anakin before her. ?Oh god! To think I?m so close to home.?

?Anakin! I love you, why are you doing this to me,? she whispered, tears streaming down her face.
    This disclosure seemed to infuriate him even more. So now you?re trying to pull THAT age-old trick on me. Ha!? ?
    I?m a Jedi and a Jedi will need more than that to spare your pretty head. ? Saying that Anakin pulled her up by the hair and dragged her all the way down to the bedroom.

In one vicious blow he ripped her T-shirt from neck to hem. Natalie looked horror-struck at her mutilated clothes, as the implications hit her. "Oh my god! No!" she screamed, as Anakin pushed her brutally on to the bed. Then his huge form was upon her. She tried to struggle but he had her pinned under his body.

?You are a clone trained to be a Sith,? he reiterated coldly. His hot breath upon her face, reeked of death. He jerked her chin up crudely and brought his lips down upon hers. Disgusted she tried to turn away. He had her face in an iron vice. She felt a warming sensation taking over her, against her wish she began to responded to him, returning the kiss and desiring more.

Mars to unidentified craft please acknowledge!

Suddenly Anakin jumped away. Sith! He shouted you won't have me. ?Only a Sith of the dark side could be so deceiving and conniving under her cover of innocence and charm. So the master has taken an apprentice; And a very dangerous one too.?

Jumping to his feet, he towered over her cowering form.
    ?You nearly got me there, Sith! ? He screamed as his lightsaber hissed to life. Natalie's blood froze at the sight of the cold blue light.

?Force the damage you could?ve done if your master had managed to slip you into Amidala?s place." "To think you nearly got away with it.? he said Anger contorting his handsome face beyond recognition. ?The whole galaxy-yes the whole galaxy could?ve suffered-No! I won?t let that happen. Never!? He screamed, raising the lightsaber in the air. Natalei began back away, but there was no escape
    ?The man?s eyes!? She thought, ?

5. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  6. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  7. reklawyks

reklawyks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 2000
    Oh no......poor Natalie....

Great Post!!

More pls!:D

8. Uisceban

Uisceban Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2000
    Good Grief!!

You can;t leave us hanging like that!

9. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sorry! Uiceban, Natalie will be hanging like that till tomorrow :)

10. Princess Sari

Princess Sari Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2000
    OH! I just found this the other day! I LOVE it! More please?

11. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Whoohoo! Well, for someone who keeps calling himself a Jedi, he sure isn't acting like one ;) But then, this *is* Anakin we're talking about now. Great posts!

aa :)

12. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    HOLY @#$%!!! Anakin is going psycho! Awesome! Time for Natalie to strike back with great vengeance and furious anger though, especially after the little kiss thing... do i sense a slap to the face coming? lol. I can't wait.

13. darth_Atika

darth_Atika Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 28, 2000
    Oh my god that was so cool

14. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks guys! Seeing that I have readers I'll sit up all day tomorrow and try to get the next post done.

15. Knight_Maria

Knight_Maria Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Nooooooooooo!!!! Don't do it Ani!!!

MUST HAVE MORE...SOON!!!!

16. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
    Intense post. Ani is a full-fledged psychotic.

17. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  18. Darth Zane

Apr 21, 2000
  19. darth_Atika

darth_Atika Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 28, 2000
  20. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Thanks Zane and Atika for keeping this thing alive. I'm really sorry for making you'll wait. This story is getting into that stage-where the roosters come home to roost-I have to read the back story every now and then in order to avoid any blunders. I have a small post today-It took me almost 4 hours to write. Fingers crossed.

Anakin rushed to the control console, gently setting aside the sleeping girl?s head from his shoulders on to the headrest. ?Sith he said must?ve dozed off again!? clicking on the comm unit he began to respond, ? This is the captain of SK1177 to mars control,?

?Your registration code please!? Mars demanded

Anakin had hardly punched half the code when he heard a blood-curdling scream tear through the cabin. Turning he saw Natalie screaming and flaying her hands about madly, ?No ! No!? She screamed trying to ward of some unseen danger with her out stretched arms.

Anakin threw the comm device away and ran to her side. Flinging himself on the seat besides her, he held her shoulders in an effort to calm her but that only seemed to make her more flustered and she began to struggle harder.

?Natalie! Wake up!? Anakin shook her hard. ?You been dreaming.?
    Natalie opened her eyes with a gasp; they were as big as saucers as she stared at him dumbfounded for a second. On impulse her hand shot to her neck, relieve to find her head attached to it. Then she immediately looked down at her T-shirt quite surprised to find it in one piece.

Mars SK1177 your code is invalid please try again!
    Mars SK1177 your code is invalid please try again!

Anakin noticed that she was sweating profusely and breathing heavily, her face and lips had gone white. ?This girl is scared out of her wits,? Anakin thought as he reached out to comfort her. ?No! Please!? She yelled out, cringing away from him, ?don?t touch me! please!? She shouted hysterically as she slide to the floor, then she broke down.

Mars to SK1177 your code is invalid please re-enter it!
    Mars to SK1177! Do you have problem!

Anakin got down on his knees and made another attempt to console her but again she flinched away from him as though burnt. Anakin just sat there stunned at her strange reaction. The comm crackled once more.

Mars to SK1177! Do you copy?
    Mars to SK1177! I repeat; your code is invalid!

TheN he hurried away to answer the comm.
    ?SK1177 here, sorry to hold you. Here is the proper code.?

Anakin deftly punched the code on the keyboard giving a cursory glance at the miserable girl. He nodded his head uncertainly, he was dumbfounded-?he just would never understand women.? He thought as he punched in the remaining code.

?You have been cleared for entry into Martian space.?
    ?We?re heading for sector 23. We?ll be landing on mars in about four hours.? Anakin replied.

Switching off the comm unit Anakin walked over to where Natalie was still sobbing on the floor, her head resting on her elbows which were pressed hard against the seat. Anakin stood over her awhile his heart going out to her. She would not be going home and he wasn?t sure how he was going to break the news to her.

21. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    LOL!! You are cruel sabrelight! *evil grin* I bet you had sooooo much fun stringing your poor readers along! :) I'm glad I'm not Natalie! And I feel sorry for Anakin, he has no clue! :D

22. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sure Do! Julie, It's so much fun to find them guessing, way off the mark. Poor Anakin he's going to have his hands full for a while.

23. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    hey sabrelight, i'm still here too! great post! I seriously thought Anakin had snapped there. Big curveball though (it makes sense though, why would anakin go beserk so early on?). keep coming and DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS!!!

24. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  25. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    There is no logical reason for this to be on page 5. It doesn't deserve so dire a fate. So Jace is here to up it to the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.