main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin Skywalker survived the battle of Endor?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mon Calamari, Aug 13, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff 42

Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 14, 1998
    I'm reading this too. Keep up the good work!

2. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    "It seems that he is either in shock, he truly wants to join us. Or he simply realizes that helping us would be in his best interest," Admiral Ackbar stood near the screen that monitered Gethor's progress with the patients.

Doctor Illendeys nodded his head. "And which is he? If you're going to play shrink-"

"Doctor."

Illendeys turned his head towards Mon Mothma. "Please Madam. Don't bother him now! We're already short-handed, and he's actually helping...unlike some other people I could mention." Pazhs Illendeys shot a look at the aide standing by the door. "We still have dozens-possibly hundreds-of wounded, and a lot of them need to be stabilized."

"Doctor, he is still an Imperial officer-"

"Who was abandoned by his superiors," Ackbar interupted. "We might be able to get some useful information out of him-"

"Later. Right now I need him to continue doing what he's doing. Those pills are going to run out, and I'd like to start him washing scalpels or something."

Mon Mothma stared. "Doctor, if your medical instruments were that..."

He shook his head. "Sometimes we have to use what's available. We don't need to recharge scalpels, so we use them." He paused for breath. "But don't worry. We don't use them for something like...oh, cutting off legs, arms, tentacles..."

"Let's get back to the business of this young man," Ackbar interrupted. "Pazhs, if you want to use him, keep him near you. And don't let him get an opportunity to kill someone."

"What do you thi-"

The door opened, and Han Solo and Princess Leia walked in.

"Sorry we're late. We ran into some trouble with the TIEs. Hi Doc." Han sat down at the table, took out his blaster, and began cleaning it.

"Han, do you really have to do that now?" Leia glared at him. Han shrugged, and continued rubbing the casing.

Leia turned face Mon Mothma and the Admiral. "Sorry we're late. You wanted to talk-"

"Leia! You're arm..." Mon Mothma took a step towards her.

"Don't touch it." Doctor Illendeys opened a locker on the wall, and pulled out a med kit.

"Hey, I'm fine. We did take a medic to Endor with us," Leia assured them.

"Yeah, and I bet he wasn't even a 3rd year med student," Pazhs said. He pulled her over to a chair, and made her sit down. "You can sit down and talk just as well standing up."

Sighing, Mon Mothma turned to Han. "General Solo, please report on what happened down there."

"Well," Han swallowed hard. "We ran into some troopers, then we lost Leia, and, of course, we couldn't go on without her, so we, me, Luke Chewie, Artoo, and Threepio, took off looking for her, and then we got captured by these Ewoks-the natives-then we decided to spend the night with them. I'll tell you Admiral, don't try their shrimpy stew, or whatever it was. It really-"

"Han, they don't need to know about all that." Leia shot him a look that clearly said, Shut up!. "Why don't you tell them what took you so long to blow up the generator?" She said sweetly.

"Huh?" Looking confused, Han turned his eyes back to his blaster. "Well, we got there, but it turned out to be an ambush."

"Is that all?" An unfamiliar voice was heard coming from the corner of the room.

"No. We left most of the team down there to help treat the Ewoks. I'd like to send a med unit down to help." He glared into the corner, searching for whoever had spoken.

"Very well. Doctor, the Princess is fine now. Why don't you go put a team together?" The voice said.

"You can't order me around," Illendeys began neatly packing the medicines and extra sinth-flesh back into the kit. "Why, there are plenty of people up here who need to be treated. Why don't you go down and help them? I bet you'd make a wonderful medic," Pazhs said sarcastically.

Nodding, the figure stepped out of the shadows. "I'm sure I would."

Hoping to avoid a fight, Mon Mothma stepped in. "Doctor, please?"

"Very well. But I want this man-"

"I'll see to it personally," Han said.

Illendeys walked over to the door. "Oh, and one other thing. Gethor is staying with me."

"Fine," Ackbar grumbled.

Smiling Illendeys stepped through the doorway. The aide

3. BrownEyedJedi

BrownEyedJedi Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 1999
    Like I said, this is a great story, please give us some more. These little morsels can't hold me over.

4. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999

"So you see, it is absolutely neccessary to destroy them now, before the empire finishes them." The intelligence officer walked over to a small table, and poured himself some more caff.

Mon Mothma leaned back in her chair.

Turning her head to look at Ackbar, she said, "We cannot ignore this. How soon can we send a fleet to Coruscant?"

Ackbar shook his head. "We've lost a lot of fighters and the medical frigates need to be repaired. I'm afraid it will be several days...possibly weeks, before we can mobilize any kind of attack force."

Han glanced at Leia. "This is not good..."

Illendeys stepped through the door. "Gethor! Are you done what I told you to do?"

Gethor placed the bottle of pills on the table. "Yes, doctor."

"Fine! Come on, you're coming with me." Illendeys walked over to the side of the room, and opened a drawer. He pulled out a blue medic jumpsuit and handed it to Gethor.

"Here, put this on. I wouldn't want you to get mistaken for a pilot."

Gethor took it, and began unsnapping his outfit.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Down to Endor." The doctor pulled out a med kit from another drawer. "Ackbar knows I'm the only doctor in the whole Alliance fleet that's ever been down there and knows how to treat Ewoks..."

Gethor pulled the jumpsuit on and zipped it up. "How do I look?"

Illendeys looked him over with a critical eye. "You'll pass for a nurse. Here carry this-"He shoved the kit into his arms."And follow me."

"Yes sir!"

Placing his hand on Gethor's chest, he said, "Don't call me 'sir'. No one around here does. Just call me Pazhs or doctor."

"Uh, yes s- er, I mean, doctor Pazhs."

Pazh sighed. "That'll have to do..."

5. Xarus

Xarus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 1999
    back to the top.

6. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999

Wedge did a quick check of all his instruments to make sure everything would shut down okay.

His artoo unit whistled when he popped the canopy and climbed out.

?Relax, will you? Everything checked out.? The artoo gave a mournful whistle. ?No, I didn?t forget about you.? Wedge looked around the hangar bay inside Home One.

Several members of Red squadron were just setting down their x-wings, and at the other side of the bay Wedge saw the Millenium Falcon set down.

One of the techs ran over to him. ?Congratulations! You blew up the Death Star! What are you-?

Wedge reached over a grabbed him. ?Socks, I may have just blown up the Death Star, but I need someone to get my R2 unit out of it?s socket.? Wedge jabbed his thumb back at his ship. ?Do you think you can do that??

Socks glared at him for a moment, then he took a step back and bowed. ?Anything for
    you! Can I take your helmet for you? Or clean you uniform? Or polish your boots??

Wedge laughed and noticed several of the other pilots and techs coming over. ?Absolutely. But right now, get the droid out of the ship??

Socks nodded his head, and walked off to get the crane, murmuring to himself. ?I would have offered to carry him to the wardroom, but noooo, he wants his droid....?

?Hey, Wedge!?

Wes Janson slapped him on the back. ?You did it!?

?Did you see that explosion?? One of the newer pilots said.

?Must have been twice as big as the last one,? Tycho added.

?Course I did. I was in the middle of it, wasn?t I??

They all laughed at that, and started walking over to the Falcon.

Inside the Falcon, Lando and his Sullustan co-pilot were taking inventory of what was left of the ship.

?Come on, Lando! The crowd?s waiting for you!? One of the engineers said, as he sat down in the cockpit.

?Just a minute. Han?s going to kill me when he sees this...? Lando turned a pushed a few buttons, and glanced at a screen.

?Oh, great,? he groaned. ?We broke something of everything on this ship...?

The Sullustan warbled something in his own language.

?Yeah, he might understand. It was for a good cause, after all...? Lando sighed. ?Well, time to face the music.?

Lando got up, and walked over to the ramp. Someone had already lowered it, so Lando studied the ramp controls.

?What are you doing, sir??

Lando stiffened. ?I?m making sure none of your crackpot engineers damaged the controls! Han?s going to kill me already, and I don?t want to give him another reason...?

The crowd outside began to calm down, and Lando heard Wedge calling his name. ?Lando! Lando, come on! There?s a meeting in the wardroom we have to get to.?

Sighing, Lando started down the ramp. Once outside of the ship, he was engulfed by people trying to hug him, slap him on the back, and kiss him. He started walking towards the ?lift, and stopped at the door. He turned around to get a good look at the Falcon.

?Oh. No. Look what we did to her! She?s all scratched up-?

?A new coat of paint will work wonders-? Wedge interrupted.

?-the dish is gone-?

?We can get a new one-?

?And look at the gun turrets!?

Wedge looked. ?You can worry about it later. Right now, Ackbar wants to debrief us.? He pulled on Lando?s arm to get him inside the ?lift.

?I?m sorry, baby.? Lando whispered, his eyes fixed on the ship.

?General Solo, I realize that this news is devastating to the Alliance-?

?And the galaxy at large, Mon Mothma,? Leia broke in. ?We must act immediately to stop-?

The door opened, and Lando Calrissian and Wedge Antilles walked in.

?Captain! Congratulations-? Ackbar laid his hand on Wedge?s shoulder.

?Lando, why you old-? Han walked over and slapped him on the back.

?General Calrissian, Wedge Antilles. May I be the first to-?

?Well, your not exactly the first, whoever you are,? Wedge said to the stranger.

Mon Mothma raised her hand in a gesture of silence. ?Welcome back, General Calrissian. Captain Antilles. If you would please take your seats.? She gestured to two chairs by the table.

?Uh, sure.? Lando walked over to his chair and sat down. Wedge did the sa

7. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
    To the top!

And by the way, I've got an idea for a scene someone can do, but I can't put it into words yet: Luke and Vader work together to redesign his costume as much they can without impeding its efficiency.

8. 00M-9

00M-9 Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 1999
  9. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    Commander Pelleaon of the Chimaera stood on the bridge and studied the crew?s faces. ?On this the 273 day of this year, in the 38 year of our Emperor, I hereby take command of this ship.?

The second officer, Lieutenant Commander Yuhnama, stood and saluted. ?The second officer concurs.?

As one, the others on the bridge stood and saluted.

Nodding, Pelleaon stepped down to the pit. ?What?s the word from the other ships, Ensign??

The ensign removed his headphones, and stood. ?Sir, out of the original thirty Star Destroyers, only 18 made it.? Swallowing, the ensign continued. ?The Executor lost control back at Endor, and crashed into the Death Star. The Pride of Coruscant was lost when a rebel starship crashed into the bridge. The Blackbird was destroy-?

?I don?t want to hear about the ships we lost,? Pelleaon said in a low voice. ?What about the ships that made it??

?Ah, well sir, we can?t establish contact with the White Lightning; apparently their communications array sustained a direct hit. The Emperor?s flagship, Palpatine, is losing life support, virtually all of it?s systems have shut down, and the bridge has been sealed off; they are assuming that the senior staff is dead. For the rest of the fleet, some damage to the sublight engines, but they report fit for battle.? The ensign stood at attention, and awaited a response.

Pelleaon sighed. ?And us??

?Sir, that?s not m-? the ensign began.

?I can answer that.? Pelleaon turned to see the engineering chief standing above him on the walkway. ?We?ve sustained some damage to the hyperdrive, but we can fix it within the hour. The shield generators were hit hard and we had to shut down the forward deflectors or risk an overload. Our weapons array is doing fine, so if you want to go back and show those rebels who?s boss, you could get in a few good shots before they realize our shields are down.?

Shaking his head, Pelleaon climbed the steps back up to the command floor. ?That won?t be happening.?

?Sir?? Yuhnama called from the sensor station. ?Sensors have just picked something up I think you should see.?

?What is it?? Pelleaon walked over to the station.

?That.? Yuhnama gestured at the screen.

Pelleaon leaned over to take a closer look. ?My word...that wasn?t....? Pelleaon stopped. It wouldn?t do to get the crew into a panic.

?Confirm it. Send a ship back and confirm.? Pelleaon walked over to the comm station.

?Sir? The rebels are still in that vicinity. Are you certain you want to risk-?

Turning on his heal, Pelleaon looked him straight in the face. ?I need someone with eyes to confirm this news, Commander. I will not take it in any other form. Do I make myself clear??

Returning his gaze, the commander nodded. ?I?ll go myself.?

?Very good. Dismissed.? Pelleaon turned to the engineer. ?Return to your post. Consider the hyperdrive your priority. Dismissed.?

The engineer and second officer saluted, and walked out.

Sighing, he walked down the steps over to the comm station. ?Hail the other ships. Inform them that I am sending a ship back to Endor to discover what happened.?

The ensign confirmed, and began turning knobs, and pushing buttons.

Almost to himself, Pelleaon said, ?We must confirm this...?

[This message has been edited by Lost in Coruscant (edited 09-20-1999).]

10. ThecakeformerlyknownasLiC

ThecakeformerlyknownasLiC Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 1999
    Woohoo!

Great job LiC! You go Xarus!

Go Xarus
    Go LiC

Go Xarus
    Go LiC

11. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    Why, thank you cakey!

We love hearing from our fans! *hint hint*

12. BrownEyedJedi

Aug 28, 1999
    MORE! MORE! YOU MUST GIVE US MORE! (sorry about the caps, but i had to scream, I love this story.)

13. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    Do you really?

I'll try to get some more posted tomorrow.

14. Khab

Khab Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 1999
    OK, LiC, you did a good enough job that I won't eat you until you finish.

15. JediZuke

JediZuke Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 1999
    MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE

This thread is just the best. Checking the progress of this thread is one of the first things I do in the morning!!!

<using the Force to elevate the thread to the top >

16. Xarus

Xarus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 1999
    OK, I'm gone for a few days and LiC makes these excellent posts. How can I possibly continue without looking bad?

//Xarus

17. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999

Commander Yuhnama?s shuttle dropped out of hyperspace.

Keoim Yuhnama looked around for the Death Star. He?d programmed the nav comp to drop him out within 2,000 kilometers of its position, and with it?s bulk it was rather hard to miss.

Impossible! The rebels couldn?t have destroyed it!

Keoim powered up the manuevering thrusters and brought the ship closer to the planet.

He turned to the sensors, and began scanning the area. Nothing as big as the Death Star but smaller then Endor showed up.

Sighing, Keoim turned on the recorder. We may as well see how strong their forces are...

Suddenly, an alarm went off, and two x-wings moved to intercept him.

?Unidentified Imperial shuttle, we have you on our scopes. Shut down your systems or be destroyed.?

Yuhnama half-listened to the message. He?d known that he wouldn?t have much time before the rebels saw him, and, fortunatly, he had overestimated the rebels response time.

He leaned over to the nav computer and prepared to jump back to the fleet.

Keoim flicked the comm switch. ?Rebel ships, this is the Imperial shuttle Varout you are trespassing in Imperial territory. Leave now, or be destroyed.?

There was a moment of silence as the x-wing pilots gathered their thoughts.

That probably through them off balance, Yuhnama thought smugly.

With that, he pulled the lever and jumped into hyperspace.

18. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    I'm curious, did anyone else 'get' what I did with Anakin and Luke not being able to open the 'lift door?

19. Khab

Khab Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 1999
  20. Hagel

Hagel Jedi Youngling

Nov 16, 1998
    I didn't eaither.
    I look foward to more of this story.

21. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999

?Doctor! Doctor! Over here!!!,? Gethor waved his arms toward the doctor. ?I found a whole bunch of ?em!?

Illendeys shook his head, and climbed up towards him. ?Gethor, I can only treat the ones that are alive. Are these Ewoks alive?? In the past hour, Gethor had helped to find many of the dead Ewoks. Unfortunately, the doctor could do nothing for the dead Ewoks.

Gethor reached down for his hand, and helped him up the embankment. ?Well, they sure breathing like they are...?

?Are they hurt?? Illendeys looked around for the Ewoks.

?Yes.? He scratched his head. ?Well, I think so. There?s a lot of blood-?

?Take me to them!? Illendeys interrupted.

Gethor motioned behind him, and started walking towards a tree. ?They?re in here...?

The doctor followed him. ?Well??

?Over here.? Gethor walked around the tree. The doctor sighed and walked over to him.

On the other side of the tree, Pazhs Illendeys looked at the tree and said, ?I thought you said they were by the tree.?

Gethor shook his head. ?No, I said they were in the tree.? He pointed up. ?See??

Pazhs looked up. Craning his neck and taking a step back, he saw a hole in the tree about three feet high, and 2 feet wide. ?Gethor, how...never mind. Can you get them down??

Gethor shrugged. ?One of them can?t move and the others are too frightened.?

?How many are up there?? Called a strange voice.

Gethor and Pazhs turned, and saw General Madine coming toward them.

?What are you doing here?? Pazhs held out his hand to greet him, and pulled him into a hug. ?I haven?t seen you since....? Pazhs broke off as he remembered that Gethor was still an Imp.

?Yes, it has been a long time, hasn?t it Illendeys?? Madine agreed. ?Like I said, how many are up there?? Madine craned his neck to get a better look at the hole.

?Four, sir.? Gethor took off his backpack and pulled out some rope.

?Who cares how many are up there! We need to find a way to get them down,? Illendeys walked back over to the tree, and touched it with his hand. ?I don?t know about you, Gethor, but I can?t climb this.?

?Uh, wait a minute, Pazhs. I want to have a word with you.? Madine pulled him aside. ?We?ll only be a minute!? he cheerfully said to Gethor.

Pulling the doctor aside, Madine looked him in the eyes and whispered, ?Are you insane!? Ackbar told me about him! You just brought an Imperial pilot down here-?

?Yes I know. But I needed another hand.? Illendeys ran his hand through his hair. ?Besides, I have a good feeling about him.?

Madine shook his head. ?Doc, I know you?re a good judge of character-? Illendeys held up his hand. ?-Alright a very good judge of character. But he?s still an Imp. He could kill those Ewoks or you!?

?I know. But I?m willing to trust him with my life.? Madine frowned. ?For now.? The doctor added.

Illendeys looked at Madine for a moment, then turned and walked back to Gethor. Madine followed after a moment.

?Young man, have you decided how we are going to get them down yet?? Illendeys asked him.

Gethor frowned. ?I?m just going to climb up there. Then, I?ll just lower them down with a rope.?

?You don?t have to.? Madine reached into his pocket. ?We captured an AT-AT. I?ll just have them bring it over here.?

Gethor started to protest, but the General waved his hand. ?It?ll only take a few minutes for them to get here.?

Gethor glanced at the doctor. ?I don?t think that?s a good idea, sir.?

?Why not?? Illendeys stepped back away from the tree.

?The Ewoks, sir. They?re frightened right now, and I don?t think it would be a good idea to have an AT-AT show up-?

?Nonsense. We must get them down. Right, Madine?? Illendeys said.

Madine shrugged. ?It?ll be quicker if we can get to them with the vehicle.?

Gethor heard the AT-AT coming. ?Well, could I just go up there first, and let them know it?s alright??

?Well, okay-? Illendeys started.

?Hold it. You haven?t gone up there?? Madine glared at Gethor.

?No, but I know that they?re up-?

?But you haven?t seen them?? The general interrupted. ?Look kid, we use all the Imperial equipment we?ve

22. jedi star fire

jedi star fire Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 1999
    This storie is good I hope someone adds Obi ones ghost to the storie and more of luke and anakin

23. Jedi Windu

Jedi Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Back to the top

24. BrownEyedJedi

Aug 28, 1999
    To the top, I wanna see more of this great story, and I too would like some more of Luke, Anakin, Leia and Han.

25. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    Brilliant!
    One thing- In SotE Vader tries to heal himself with the Force but loses the dark side when he's happy about it. With the light side, the process would be self-energizing and he might not need the armor/mask, just the prosthetic limbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.