main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin Skywalker survived the battle of Endor?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mon Calamari, Aug 13, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kilih-Sie Kanobi

Kilih-Sie Kanobi Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 1999
    Another post, YAY!!!!! Can't wait for more!

Kilih

2. Jedi Windu

Jedi Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Excellant work, LiC.

3. jedi star fire

jedi star fire Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 1999
    I liked it please do more

4. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    HI LIC are you going to write more soon please . I like your writing.

5. Queen Amidala

Queen Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 1999
    So fortunate that I stumbled onto this little treasure.Please don't stop! Is Anakin going to be alright?

6. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    Fascinating.

I'll work on it!!

7. Mon Calamari

Mon Calamari Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 1999
    PLEASE! I WANT MORE!

8. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999

Mara Jade's shuttle dropped out of hyperspace near Endor.

Her hands shaking, she reached to press the comm button. "Alliance Fleet, this is the shuttle Hunroy carrying medical supplies."

She wiped her hands on her clothes, leaving marks of her sweat.

"Hunroy, what's the password?" An X-wing dropped into her line of sight; it's s-foils locked in attack position.

Mara pushed the comm button. "Alliance, the password is Bantha fodder." She shook her head as she said it. The Intelligence officer she had gotten the shuttle and password from had assured her that it was recent, but something so simple?

There was silence on the other end for a moment, then the controller's voice came through the speakers again. "Copy that, Hunroy. We're transmitting landing coordinates on Endor."

Mara frowned. "Uh, Alliance, I was under the impression that these supplies would be needed on board the ships."

"Negative. The locals were injured, and the admiral wants to help them as much as we can. Oh, and welcome to Endor"

"Copy that, control." Mara eased the yoke towards the planet, and noticed that the X-wing had backed off. Maybe they believe me...

There was no reason that they wouldn't, of course. As the Emperor's hand, she had access to all of the Empire's resources. Including any used to infiltrate the Alliance.

The shuttle eased itself towards the planet, and Mara took a look at the coordinates. It was near the light side, so she could expect a long day unless she found a way to get up to the command ships.

Doesn't matter. I can probably find everything I need down there...

[This message has been edited by Lost in Coruscant (edited 12-05-1999).]

9. Kilih-Sie Kanobi

Kilih-Sie Kanobi Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 1999
    So you haven't forgotten about us! That was one cool post. More soon, I hope!

Kilih

10. BenKenobi

BenKenobi Jedi Youngling

May 30, 1999
    Great! Can't wait for more! What it needs is more Luke/Anakin scenes. Those are good.

11. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    Can I get more? Uh-ohhh. I'm trying to resist. No! I can't! I WANT MORE! GIVE ME MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE! I WANT MORE!

12. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Man you are a greedy bunch....

13. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    Sorry can't help it when something is this good .

14. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! RED ALERT!! ALL MEN TO BATTLE STATIONS!! I'm warning you! I may have to start typing this story! (DEFINENTLY NOT GOOD!)

15. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    <Double Post>

[This message has been edited by Mon Calamari (edited 12-09-1999).]

16. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    Hurry up!

17. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    Mara's shuttle set down by a patch of trees. Slowly, she walked out, followed by her six stormtrooper body guards.

As Anakin walked about the small room, he called upon the Force to heal his wounds. But most important, he tried to eliminate the evil still dwelling deep inside him. I've got to leave this place sometime,he thought.
    "Luke, we can't stay here forever. Some in the Alliance are thinking you are dead."
    "I know, father. But first we need to heal you and get rid of your armor."
    Quietly, Anakin walked out of the room. Outside, the suns were setting, and it reminded him of that one night when he and Qui-Gon sat on the balcony of his home in the slave quarters. That was the night before he won the Boonta Eve podrace. I'll never end up the way I once was, he thought.

I warned you that I'd post!

18. Jedi Windu

Sep 8, 1999
    I will probably add my first post tommorow, also. LiC can't do this by herself. It's a big project.

19. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    I might join in also....

20. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    Good. Now can we hurry up?

Catiously, Mara walked through a patch of bushes. When she looked up, she was amazed at what she saw: the Ewok village. A whole civilization of little...things. This was all kept secret! They must be allied with the rebels. I'd better contact the base. But before she could raise her com unit to her mouth, she was grabbed from behind. She turned around and saw about thirty Ewoks and five rebel troopers wearing camo.
    "Freeze!" one of them commanded. Mara raised a blaster pistol but was shot by a trooper. Lucky for her, it was on stun.

"My father needs a life support system. I was wondering if you could get him one, medic."
    "Wella. Ia tink I can come up wit one. A, it would be a bit expensive, dough. Now a, your fader, does he wanta it internal ora external," said the medic.
    "He would prefer it internal."
    "Ah, dat would be a bit more expensive Ia tink. But I am sure you can afford it."
    "Not likely," Luke muttered.
    "Okaya, Ia tink I can arrange an appointment. Howabouta da day after tommorow, hmm?
    "All right."

Chewie and the droids came up to the base a few minutes later.
    "Thank goodness we're here! Chewie said that if I didn't stay infront-"
    "What took you so long?" asked a trooper.
    "Well you could say that we ran into some friends, but that would be sarcastic and being sarcastic is against my programming. Therefore, I must say that we ran into some stormtroopers, considering the fact that-"
    "That's great. Listen, just a couple of minutes ago, I recieved word that we have a captive. She looked like some high ranking-"
    "A female officer! How interesting! According to the data that we have, female officers are not accepted in the Galactic Empire. But then, mabye the computer had a bug or the Empire-"
    "Beeep. Whirrbuzzbeep."
    "What's that, shutup 3P0! Artoo! That was so very rude!"
    "Listen, anyway, they're over by the village, if you wanna go there."

21. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    Oh yes!!!!
    Someone else has taken over!!!!!!!!!

I no longer have to care about this thread!!!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter that I had everything mapped out!!!!!! It doesn't matter, that even though I don't post that much, I always have some part of my brain working on this story!!! It doesn't matter, all the preparation and work I went through to get Hagel and Xarus and myself coordinated with this!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Windu, you and Mon Cal can do whatever you damn well please.

[This message has been edited by Lost in Coruscant (edited 12-09-1999).]

22. Jedi Windu

Sep 8, 1999
    LiC, I won't post if you don't want me to. I was just trying to help.

23. Rebel Jedi

Rebel Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 1999
    Mara groggily came to. She was lying on a woven hammock in a primitive straw hut. Her arms were fastened behind her back by a pair of durasteel binders.

She looked around the room. There was little technology. Some meat hanging from the ceiling of the hut. A few spears and arrows scattered around the door.

And sitting next to the door was a little furry creature. He blinked and turned his head to look at Mara.

Mara tried to conceal her smile. The Emperor had taught her how to use mind control on primitive creatures such as these.

She looked at the small bear-like alien. He was covered in a dark brown fur, except for his belly, which was a light tan. He had a cloth headdress on.

"You don't need me," she told the alien, in a mesmerizing tone.

"Yub, yub?" the creature asked.

"That's right. Now come undo these binders."

"Uh..yub. Grrrr! No. Grrrr!"

Mara sighed. The creature obviously didn't understand Basic. She would have done better with a couple of the trigger-happy rebel commandos.

Then Mara got an idea. She leaned over the side of the bed and let out a hoarse cough. She continued to cough, starting to hunch over from the "pain." She turned her eyes towards the little creature. "Medic...I need a medic," she managed to gasp.

The creature must have understood a few words of Basic, or maybe he was just totally flustered by this odd human. He grunted curiously, then ran out the hut's doorway.

Mara slid off the bed and stood up. The way she figured it, she would have about five minutes.

She walked across the hut to the pile of weaponry. Underneath a spear and a bow, she found it.

It was her lightsaber. She pushed at the power switch with her hands. She finally succeeded in turning the thing on. Slowly, she eased the binders against the molten scarlet blade.

After a minute, she cut through the binders. She tossed them on the floor, then grabbed her saber. She could cut through the floor, then descend, but they would be expecting that.

And other huts were up in these trees as well. That ruled out walking right through the doorway.

The trees...Mara looked up at the roof of the hut. It was only about 3 meters above the floor. She was 1.7 meters tall, with her lightsaber maybe 2.5.

She would have to use the Force. She set the saber down, then grabbed it with the Force. The saber slowly rose toward the roof.

She heard grunts coming from outside. She had maybe two minutes.

Mara directed the saber in a circular pattern against the straw roof. Flakes of straw fell on her shoulders.

One minute...

A round piece of straw fell down. Mara quickly tossed it to the side. Then she glanced up. The hole was cut out, about two meters wide.

Fifteen seconds...

Mara gathered as much power as she could and jumped. Her right hand grabbed the roof and she tried frantically to boost herself up.

Ten seconds...

She fumbled with her left arm and finally managed to grab the top with it as well. She pulled herself up, scraping her ribs on the coarse straw.

Five seconds...

Where was her lightsaber? She couldn't find it. She looked down at the floor. She must have lost control of it while jumping. Couldn't go back now.

Mara leaped and grabbed a tree branch. She started to climb up, sliding to the side where no creatures or Rebels could see her...but could she make it in time?

One second...

Five creatures and a pair of armed Rebels walked into the hut. They found nothing there. The prisoner had escaped. The strange weapon, which they had never encountered before, lay on the floor in front of them.

The seven Rebels shrugged and turned to leave.

They never even looked up.

Mara had escaped.

24. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    <Double Post>

[This message has been edited by Mon Calamari (edited 12-10-1999).]

25. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    Please don't stop posting, LiC.

Thread Status: