main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin Skywalker survived the battle of Endor?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mon Calamari, Aug 13, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi star fire

jedi star fire Jedi Youngling

Sep 17, 1999
    HI LIC please don't stop I think there just trying to help

2. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    I think the other writers are doing a real good job here also , I have a sudgestion why don't you team up and work to gether and use alittle team work hear, that way every thing will run smoothly

3. Mon Calamari

Mon Calamari Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 1999
    Ohhh, yes, yes, yes! I'm a genius! (I have to wait a little while, though.

"According to our information, it would take 5 days in hyperspace from here to Coru-"
    "We're not leaving for Coruscant from here, Captain Antilles. In three hours, the fleet is to leave for Fornax, only an hour away. There, we have a prodject under construction which should be completed in a day. From there, we will head for Coruscant."
    "Excuse me, mam, but exactly how long will that take?"
    "Well, it is estimated that it will take 4 days from there. Any questions?"
    "Yeah," said Han. "Can we get some Corellian ale in here? 'Cause I don't know what you call this."
    (sigh...)"Dissmissed." Everyone but a cadet left the room. "Halmov, bring in the troops." With a nod, he pressed the transmission button.
    "All troops," he said,"report to the fleet."

By now, Mara had climed quite a distance, and, when looked down, all she could get out was "Shoot! Why, oh why oh why?" She was nearly fifty feet above the hut and the rebels were leaving for transports." That's it! she thought with joy. Carefuly, as daring as she could be, Mara jumped. She used the Force to slow her fall, to direct her to her target.
    She landed in the small hut with a thump! Quickly, Mara grabbed her lightsaber and darted out for the transport.

4. Xarus

Xarus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 1999
    It's nice to see that someone is writing, even though this story is turning out like nothing we had planned....

5. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    Well what had you planned it like?

6. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    For one thing, Mara and Leia were supposed to meet.

7. Mon Calamari

Apr 3, 1999
    I can easily arrange that. Anything else?

8. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    No, you can't.

You cannot arrange for them both to meet after what's already happened. The rebels aren't stupid enough not to tell command about what happened on the planet.

9. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Yes, He can...(I believe in Mon Cal!)

10. sukiukie

sukiukie Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 1999
    I've been following this story since it first began. LIC, I wish you would not stop posting, you were doing a wonderful job. As for Mon Cal, If you want to be invoved with this story, the best thing wouyld be to organize with LIC.i think you have good ideas but if you dont undersatand the big picture, bow cxan you finish?

11. Queen Amidala

Queen Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 1999
    I agree, Lost in Coruscant should come back. Please don't let this story die. It's soo good!

12. Queen Amidala

Queen Amidala Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 1999
    I agree, Lost in Coruscant should come back. Please don't let this story die. It's soo good!

13. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    Please LIC don't stop writing your a good writer and one of the best .So please don't let the story dye .

14. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    So now no ones going to write now ?

15. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    *sigh*

I'm taking applications to help me continue this story. Send to mailto:lost_in_coruscant@mailcity.com">lost_in_coruscant@mailcity.com if possible, include a portfolio of what you've already done.

However, I will be ignoring all of Mon Cal's posts (and that other guy's).

16. Rebel Jedi

Rebel Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 1999
    Why don't you just settle down, Lost in Coruscant? Just because you add to a story doesn't mean you get to decide everything about it.

You didn't even start the topic, Mon Cal did. Why is there something wrong with the guy who had the original idea adding to his own story???

And if Mon Cal says he can get it so Mara and Leia meet, I believe him.

---------------------------------------------

-Slobba the Hutt, co-administrator at Jedi Palace

17. Lost in Coruscant

Mar 31, 1999
    RJ, do you have any idea how many of these threads Mon Cal has started, and not worked on, or finished?

Just forget it. I give up.

18. sukiukie

sukiukie Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 1999
    lost in Coroscant, I really enjoy your writing, please dont stop
    if you have to start a new thread to finish, please do so.

19. sukiukie

sukiukie Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 1999

20. sukiukie

sukiukie Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 1999

21. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    Such a pitty it was a good storie . That you would let someone up set you so LIC that you want write anymore I hope that you will finsh though. please do .
    and Mon cal why don't you start another Anakin thread and I think we will all be happy . I might be wrong . but I think your both good writers.

22. Xarus

Xarus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 1999
    In defense of LiC, she did almost all of the writing, not to mention story plotting, Mon Cal just made the first post, he didn't even start the story. I just gave her a little bit of help with her work.

I know that she doesn't have exclusive right to this story, nor do I or any other person in this forum, but it would be polite to atleast ask/inform the main writer before you take over the thread.

Just a thought.

//Xarus

23. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    I do agree , And I wish she would not quite writing because of Mon cal He should of asked her first to see if he could help . getting mad does't help anything now nothing is being writen

24. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999
    I do agree , And I wish she would not quite writing because of Mon cal He should of asked her first to see if he could help . getting mad does't help anything now nothing is being writen

25. jedi star fire

Sep 17, 1999

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.