main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Anakin Skywalker was the same age as Queen Amidala in Episode 1? -- PART 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JediPadme, Jan 26, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediPadme

JediPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 1999
    Ok, guys, I kinda got fed up with a nonworking thread, so lets starts anew! I'll go back and save the old thread, and I'll try and get an admin to archive it

2. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    Thank god -- I thought I was going nuts. The post count kept going up, but I couldn't see anything new!

So, who's got the Ani/Ami cookies?

3. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    ok, you can stop sending your posts into the VOID at the old thread... some people are still posting, and they're sort of missing the point.... and Alderaan21, you're not off the hook for the next part!

::moves her stockpile of AmiAni shirts, hats, flags, and misc. other stuff into a new display area in the brand spankin-new thread:: Ahhh, much better Cheez-its anyone?

4. Jedi Speewwy

Jedi Speewwy Jedi Master star 5

Dec 24, 1999
    ::jumps into the room:: Hi everyone! Can I have a cookie?

5. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Really? Shuck-- I mean, of course not. I would never assume to; in fact the piece is about 1/3 done as we speak... I'm just trying hard not to make the d@mn thing not sound so Dawson's Creek-ish and choppy. *shudder*

Thanks for creating the new thread, JP! (I'm glad I archived the story when I did-- though I don't have JP's last story post... I'm assuming she still does, hopefully.) *snaps fingers and the plush chairs, widescreen theater, SW movies, Indy trilogy etc. and various junk food items are magically transported to the new hangin' place.* Now where did I put that swimming pool....

WOOHOO! Snow forecasted for the rest of the week. Please, please, let there be a snow day, please!!! I so need a day off after the crap I've gone through this week. Days off mean time for working on fanfic.... *grabs cookies and goes back to working on her essay on 'Self-Reliance', which should have been completed ages ago but she is only now working on...*

6. Darth Jigglypuff

Darth Jigglypuff Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 9, 2000
    Uhhh...guys hate to burst your bubble but ummmm...the threads working again!! are we gonna post here from now on or on the original ?????
    *Run's for cover as Jedi padme and everyone else who have gotten comfortable throws STALE cookies with a name so vile that it will not meantioned at her*

7. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    Doesn't make any diff to me; I can get all the party gear transferred back to the old place in no time.

Dear no, DJ, none of us could ever stand to even TOUCH those things, let alone hurl them at you. Don't even joke about that. *snaps fingers and dreaded cookies spontaneously combust into nothingness* We'll never have to worry about them again.

WOOOOO!!!! It's snowing even more than they thought it would! They weren't expecting all this snow this early!!! They've already canceled all the activities left this week, so it's only a matter of time before they declare a SNOW DAY!!! Yes, I am unusually hyper, but it feels good!

8. Darth Jigglypuff

Jan 9, 2000
    Well it look's like it's not working AGAIN!!!!
    I'm getting a little bit anoyed to say the least !
    and I don't know what crossed my mind A21 of course you wouldn't chuck those thing's at me let alone touch them, you don't know where they've been

9. Darth Padme

Darth Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 1999
    Well I have found my way here, now that I'm thoroughly fed up with trying to post on the old thread. Hey I brought some Ami+Ani cookies *plops down a big plate of cookies on the table along with some glasses of milk* DJ, you got the ice cream, right? Glad to have this one going, can't wait to see the next part of the story, Alderaan21! Hey JediPadme, could you please pass the Cheez-its...

10. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    I am probably going to stay here, I happen to like a thread in which I can always see the posts. I did write the admins about the old thread, but I never received a reply. Oh, well, we have a new home now ::passes the Cheez-its::

11. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    No, DJ-- I DO know where they've been, that's why I can't touch them. Think about it. But they're gone forever now.

I'm working on the piece as we speak. I'll be off tomorrow thanks to this "unexpected deluge of snowfall" and have plenty of time to work on it. I might even get Friday off; things are so bad here! But it's nice and warm here at JC A & A Central, so I'll stop in if I can-- chances are my friend will probably drag me out again to go soak ourselves in the snow....

Pass me some of those cookies and ice cream, would ya DJ-- while I put in the TPM video-- "special" edition, of course.

12. Darth Jigglypuff

Jan 9, 2000
    *passes Ice cream to A21 and DP*
    suts down to watch TMP (Our version)
    and again look's in A21's direction for the last bit!!
    OT
    I read this fic recently and It was superb (Seed's of rebellion, I think but don't quote me) and I was wondering, what does everyone think if Padme turned out to be Mon mothma, think about it, she'd feel so guilty about calling for a vote of no confidence and letting a monster like that get into power (and she more than likely blames herself for Anakins turn) that she
    1) makes sure her children are safe
    2) starts the rebellion
    3) get's herself a reliable alias so she can keep an eye on the senate and convert netral and uprising systems
    4)uses mind sheild to protect her from descovery
    It would also explain an underlying tension between Bail and her during debates and explain her motherly guestures towards Leia in the book's ? I know it's far fetched but
    what do ya think???

[This message has been edited by Darth Jigglypuff (edited 01-27-2000).]

13. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    It's too far-fetched, IMHO. Not because it be unlike her to gather the troops and lead a kick-*** rebellion - that's just like her. But...

1) I don't think she could be so detached from her children. I don't read the books, but I find it hard to believe that she could be that close to her children and not do anything about it.

2) I think the history of Mon Mothma was that she was a Senator before the Empire formed -- so how would Ami take her name/identity afterwards to form the Rebellion?

3) I'm sure the Empire had some intelligence on the top leaders of the Rebellion, especially one who was relatively well-known in the Old-Republic. Anyone sees her once and the secret's out on who she is right?

Anyway, where can we find the fic?

Can I get some ice cream over here?

14. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    I think it's over at fanfiction.net-- though if it's the story I'm thinking of, I don't think it necessarily insinuates that Ami's Mon Mothma, only that she was going to found the Rebellion. I wonder-- does it say anywhere outside the novels that Mon Mothma was the founder of the Rebellion? Maybe she only took over the reins after Amidala died. Though it would be kick-@$$ that Vader's wife founded the movement which overthrew the order that he left her for... I find the whole idea pretty unlikely.

I'm working on it, DJ! I've got it all mapped out, I just need to figure out how to finish it in a way that isn't hokey. I plan on covering the celebration in this piece, if that's okay with you, JP-- if not, I'll just leave it alone and up to you.

I also started toying w/the idea of making a logo/poster whatever for this story, but gave that up when I figured my graphics manipulation skills just aren't up to the task. I was thinking that maybe, if we *are* going to continue this story after TPM, it might not be a bad idea to have our own little logo....?

15. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    Oh, I love Les Miserables! The music is soooo wonderful... anywho, yes, Alderaan21 go ahead and cover the celebration. As for a logo, I love doing graphics, but I wouldn't know who or what to use for an older Anakin...

16. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    OK, consider it done-- and expect a looong story post when I finally finish, because this means I'll be covering two scenes. I have to figure out now how to segue from the parade to the celebration itself....

The lack of a current Ani was another thing that stumped me (that, and the lack of a crafty slogan )-- I tried a hand at it with a Jesse Spencer=Ani pic cropped from an Ep II Ani/Ami wallpaper on my comp, but I had hella time figuring out what the rest of him would look like, how to paste the face on another body etc...

17. Darth Padme

Darth Padme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 1999
    Sounds like you've got some great ideas. I'd love to see these next scenes when you finish them, and the graphics idea is cool too! The anti-love triangle fanfic club graphic-can't wait to see it when it's done.

18. Darth Jigglypuff

Jan 9, 2000
    I've got a great older Anakin pic (at least I think so)If you want JP
    and It is kinda far fetched, but It would be kinda cool. Any way I'm thinking ofsubmiting an Ep3 fic I'm working on. If it's okay can I write down the storyline on the thread and see what everyone thinks??
    *Anixously (sp) munches ani + ami cookies, while waiting for evryone to shout at her*

19. JediPadme

May 25, 1999
    I'd love to see an older Ani pic. And about the ep3 idea, I know I'm definately interested, but maybe we could do that by mail because its kind of off-topic... or maybe we could even start a new thread purely for Ami-Ani story ideas...?? I'll do it if there's enough support

20. Darth Jigglypuff

Jan 9, 2000
    I for one think It would be a great Idea just to do a page for Ami and Ani fic's

21. ami-padme

Sep 19, 1999
    DJ:

Alderaan21, has started an Ani/Ami fan-fic section on her website. Go http://www.geocities.com/anakin_and_amidala/anakinamidala.htmhere and click on Stories Page to see it (I think you have to hit Stories Page again to see the actual stories). Her page is really terrific!

JP:
    I'll support the thread!

22. Darth Jigglypuff

Jan 9, 2000
    Thanks ami padme but I was talking about the thread and I've already seen A21's killer site (It rocks doesn't it)

23. jeff_a_haines

jeff_a_haines Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 1999
  24. Alderaan21

Jul 24, 1998
    What's weird?

Just so this topic stays on page 1 where it belongs! I'm near-finished with my section.... so don't shoot me yet because it's not finished, or you'll NEVER know what happens next. (Way to hold ransom, eh?) Thx for the compliments on the website, but flattery won't get my post up any quicker. Unless there's more of it... j/k.

*slips on her blue tie-dye Padme/Ani TPM shirt and sits down to a bowl of DJ's custom Ani/Ami ice cream * Just one bowl, then it's back to work...

25. Darth Jigglypuff

Jan 9, 2000
    A21 you had better only eat one bowl and get back to writing or else I won't make any more! Ever! (how's that for a threat) same goes for the cookies !!!!! lol
    *Ask's someone to pass the cheez-its*
    and settles down on the sofa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.