main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Callista...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Callista Sunrider, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    Well jsut thought I'd let you know I'm going out of town tomorrow forthe weekend, I'll be back sometime sunday.

2. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    This thing is already showing its value. Whee! *spins in swivel chair*

OK, thanks a bunch for the heads up, I guess no X-Wing Alliance against you now.

3. BoB

BoB Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    Not this weekend, but other than that just tell me when.

4. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    Thanks for the warning, BoB.

PreacherBoy, this forum was an awesome idea! Thanks!

5. Captain Antilles

Captain Antilles Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 26, 1998
    I won't be around in my usual shift tomorrow, either. So the forums will be naked from 8-5!

6. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    With me around, the forums are always naked.

7. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    I'm almost always naked when I'm here.

8. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    I am right now.

9. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    What if Callista didn't lose her Jedi powers...
    Write on, and make it good! I'll help you a bit I when can. And just get one thing straight: No killing Callista or making her be stupid or some thing! Other then that your basacally free to write what you want.
    So for starters:
    It is a nice night on Yavin 4 and they all have just finnished dinner....

[This message has been edited by Callista Sunrider (edited 03-29-2000).]

10. Wormy

Wormy Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 1999
    Dang it! Not even a little stoopid? rolleyes.gif I don't really like her.. But I will try.. here goes...

Everyone had just finished eating dinner. Callista put down her fork, and spontaneously combusted.

Damn, can't do it. Sorry. tongue.gif

11. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Heheheh...no. Not funny at all, wormy.

Heydo, Callista. I'll help you out! This is fun!

...They had just finished dinner when Callista pulled Luke aside. "Okay, Luke. Ummm, I don't know how to say this, but...I can use the Force. I don't know what happened. I woke up this morning, and..."
    She didn't even get a chance to finish, since Luke kissed her quickly.

Blast it, I got a brain cramp. Next!

12. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    "Oh, Callista," Luke said as they finished kissing. "I'm so happy now! And I thought it was hopeless! But how?"

"I don't know!" Callista said. "I remembered this strange dream I had last night. I thought I saw...my old Master."

"Djinn Altis?"

Callista nodded, uncertainty etched on her beautiful face. "He just...stared at me. He looked sad, as if he knew something that I didn't."

Luke sucked in a deep breath. Djinn Altis...could this be a sign of a bad omen for Callista? He shook the thought away and waited for her to continue. "And then what?"

"I woke up. The next thing I knew, I had accidentally smashed one of your Ithorian vases with my mind. And now I can use the Force again!"

"Thank the Force for that," Luke said as he hugged her. "But did you have to break one of my vases?"

They both laughed as they headed for their room.

---------------------------------------------

Next!

MTFBWY

13. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Pretty good, sorry I can't help. There is just one thing, Jedi15, you forgot the 's' on the word 'room' (they aren't married... yet!).

14. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Oops! redface.gif

15. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Vases, huh? A side of Luke we've never seen...

The next morning, Luke woke up to find Callista gone (Note: It's innocent, Callista!). He wandered into the hallway and heard the sound of a lightsaber and remote blasts. He smiled to himself, and knew instantly who was in the training room. As he leaned against, the door, he saw he was right. Callista stood amid three remotes, topaz lightsaber drawn and poised. For the first time since she'd awakened on the Hunter's Luck, he could sense her presence radiating in the Force. It was a presence he relished.
    Luke knew she knew he was watching her, but she didn't turn around until she'd done a sufficient amount of showing off. She danced back and forth, successfully intercepting every shot fired from any of the three remotes. After a moment, she shut them off and turned to Luke. "That was fun," she said with a broad grin. He'd never seen her smile so widely. He hugged her and kissed her good morning. "You want a living opponent?"
    She looked at him. "If you're up for it. I feel like I could take on every dark Jedi at once."
    As Luke retrieved his lightsaber from the rack, he gave her a warning look. "The higher you build yourself, the farther you'll fall. Be careful." She chuckled. "I know, I know. But it's still a great feeling, huh?" Luke ignited his lightsaber and crossed it with hers. "It sure is."

16. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    All writers who write the stories I read normally are somewhere...absent!! But this sounds really good. SO I´ll think I´ll follow this one for the time being!!!
    PLEASE GO ON!!!

17. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oh! This is good!!! Who gets to write their lightsaber dule?

18. Empress Palpatine

Empress Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 1999
  19. A Friend of Wattowatta

A Friend of Wattowatta Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2000
  20. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    My guess is that the moderator will be either TFN (meaning that the admins will moderate it) or someone who works in the TF.N Theater section of the site.

21. darthcleo

darthcleo Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 8, 2000
    good guesses...
    We don't know which one yet ;-)

22. chitwood

chitwood TheForce.Net co-owner star 4 VIP

May 12, 1999
    The regular admins will moderate, as well as a new TFN Theater only moderator after a while. Should be fun.

Joshua Griffin
    TFN/FFN Staff

23. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Me, me, me! *insert evil laughter*

Lightsaber blades clashed and sizzled as Luke and Callista sparred, sending blinding sparks flying in all directions. The two combatants fought on, evenly matched.

Luke matched Callista's blows with his own, careful not to seriously injure her. The last time they had practiced their lightsaber skills was when they had been searching for a way to regain Callista's powers. Callista hadn't been able to use the Force then. But now--

Luke narrowly dodged a slash to the neck, and Callista laughed. "Losing your touch, sweetie?" she said, tossing her sweat-soaked hair back.

"Not at all," Luke said with a devious smile. At that moment, Callista cried out as the Force smashed into her, throwing her backwards through the air. She crashed over a wooden table and continued rolling.

Her equilibrium momentarily shot, Callista staggered clumsily to her feet. She looked up at Luke, surprised by the attack. "Not bad," she said with a smirk.

Luke smiled back. "You haven't seen anything yet." He ran toward her, his saber clutched in both hands. He flipped over the table, and the fight continued.

The two blades--one green, one yellow--met each other again, producing more sparks as they both tried to overcome each other. Luke leaped over Callista's blade as she made an attempt to strike his legs. He swung a jab toward her chest, but Callista moved aside with suprising speed.

As Luke landed on his feet, Callista used that moment to her advantage. She stuck her hand out, palm outward, and Luke felt the Force hit his chest. He stumbled back against the wall, the breath knocked out of him.

"Gotcha now!" Callista said, sprinting toward her opponent. She had him in her grasp now.

Or so she thought.

She was only a few feet away from him before Luke's foot struck out, hitting her squarely in the face. Callista cried out in pain, surprise, and anger as she stumbled back. With her caught off guard, Luke attacked with the Force, pinning her across the far wall.

He ran to meet her, even as she raised her lightsaber toward him. Luke grabbed her by the wrist and slammed it repeatedly against the wall, trying to make her release her weapon. When that failed, he bit her on the hand.

Big mistake.

Callista screamed as he dug his teeth into her flesh. She did drop her lightsaber, and Luke looked at her with a triumphant grin. "I win," he said.

At that moment, Kyp Durron and Tionne stepped into the room. "Hey, Master Skywalker," Kyp said.

Luke turned toward him in surprise. "What the--?"

Callista's knee suddenly came up, hitting him squarely in the groin.

Luke groaned in surprised pain as the blow struck home. He slumped to the floor, unable to breathe. "Ow," he moaned.

Callista laughed down at him. "No, Luke," she said. "I win."

With that, she turned and left.

"I barely felt a thing!" Luke shouted as she exited the room. Then he gasped as a twinge of pain coursed through his privates.

He weakly turned toward Kyp and Tionne, and the two students burst into laughter,

So, what do you think?

24. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Well, I am one of the moderators. I am currently the webmaster for fanfilms.com which will be moving to TFN soon. I am working with Joshua and another person in rebuilding the TFN Theater for a new look and a lot more content.

I do have experience in making fanfilms. I made my first trailer for a film called Lord of the Sith last summer. I was the Imperial Guard in the skit USC Troopers. I also made the opening segment and crawl for the 501st Legion.

Most of my experience is with Adobe products but I have some knowledge of Ulead Media Studio Pro.

I use DV/Firewire/IEEE1394 exclusively but I have the capability to capture analog. I use both a Macintosh G4 and Athlon 550 so I can answer questions regarding both platforms.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Azeem
    fanfilms@fanfilms.com

25. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    That was good. And to think what I thought up last night I thought was any good! redface.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.