main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Callista...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Callista Sunrider, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
  2. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Commander Antilles: *hehe* just toying with you, my friend... You're off the hook

3. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaded:
    p.s. if Mara survives, which she better --may I lobby for the right to write her send-off scene?

Why, Jaded, do you honestly think I would go so far as to kill Mara?

And sure, you're more than welcome to writer her send-off scene.

Now, to end this little skirmish...

---------------------------------------------

Luke's strength was now gone. He barely had any left in him to get up. It was only through the Force and his iron will to survive that he was able to stagger to his feet.

Kara was upon him within seconds, and she swung a kick to his face. The Jedi Master ducked beneath the blow, but fell for the punch to the jaw. The blow spun him around, and he fell forth when Kara slammed her elbow into his spine.

Luke hit the crystal ball, a surge of pain running down his back. When he turned to face the demonic woman, Kara had leaped into the air and sent a flying kick into the Jedi Master's face. Luke cried out as he was thrown back to the floor.

He looked up, and his eyes landed on the crystal ball.

I have to free them, he thought, struggling to one knee. It's the only way I'll ever defeat Kara...

Just then, Kara, standing right behind him, snatched a handful of his sandy-blond hair and yanked it to one side, eliciting a cry of pain from her opponent. Ignoring him, she struck her elbow three times into his neck, bruising his throat.

Even through the blows, Luke was able to concentrate. As she snaked one arm around his neck and started strangling him, Luke grabbed her by the arm and flipped her over his back. Kara cried out as she landed on the floor, right in front of the Jedi Master.

Luke began to get up, not wasting any time. As he rose to his feet, Kara's foot lashed out, catching him in the side of his head. Luke stumbled against the crystal ball, disoriented.

"Why is always the women who manage to beat the stuffing out of me?" he asked aloud.

Kara started to get up, her eyes blazing with anger. This was going to be it.

It was now or never.

As she moved toward him, Luke snatched the crystal ball from the golden pedestal and threw it to the ground.

It shattered, and a swarm of green flames erupted into the room...

Callista flipped into the air and brought both feet back, smashing them into Mara's chest, throwing the woman back. "I've got you now, Mara!" she snarled, swinging her lightsaber at the downed woman--

--but Mara was already up. She deflected the attack with her blue blade and threw one of her own, a jab toward Callista's neck.

Callista anticipated the attack with the Force, and her blade came up, intertwining with Mara's. She slashed the saber at the smuggler's head, which Mara easily dodged. The woman spun, the blue-white beam sailing toward Callista's neck in an attempt to decapitate her.

Callista ducked the blow, and punched Mara across the face. Mara threw one back, the back of her hand striking Callista in the jaw. The blow hurt, but it also made her very mad. As Mara moved in, Callista smashed her elbow into the woman's face, staggering her back.

Mara hissed, wiping blood from her nose and mouth, and swung a roundhouse kick toward Callista. The blow proved unsuccessful, for she dodged it by swinging her head to one side, then decked Mara with a kick to the face.

She stood over the smuggler, her lips curving upward into an evil smile. Even as Mara looked up, Callista brought the blade down upon her...

4. Jaded Skywalker

Jaded Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 1999
    Hello Callista fans...

I took me a long time to find this thread. By the time I found it it was already up to page 7. My jaw dropped to the floor in a discouraging frown. 7 pages! How was I ver going to read all of it. Inside of myself I thought about leaving and not wasting my time reading it. So I just settled for the first page.

Big mistake.

I was instantly hooked. The plot was at such a swift pace I couldn't stop reading. The riveting story kept me totally focused on only one thing for 2 1/2 hours-

Reading this story.

Now I was amazed at myself. Me, Jaded Skywalker, reading a Callista fan fic. Was I out of my mind! Heres my story-

I had loved Children of the Jedi. Callista's character awed me. I could feel her inner conflicts. Yet I am a HUGE Luke fan nad when she left him for her own reasons I officialy declared myself a anti- Callista fan.

I then became a Mara Jade person and I still am. I (sadly to say) was a person who totally bashed Callista and I was really into Mara's character. In my mind I thought she was the right one for Luke.

Then I found this thread. And wow. My mind focused on who Callista really was. I am now ashamed of myself for the bashing I have done.

So I am now a Mara Jade and Callita fan.

~Anyways~

I wanted to thank the writers of this thread. You have told a riveting and twisting story. Thanks, because of you I now understand Callista better. Thank you again.

Oh one more thing- Do you ever mind if jump in?

Jaded Skywalker, now a Mara and Callista fan

5. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Yippee! Welcome, Jaded Skywalker!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>It's so wonderful, 15! You've brought hope to those who have none!

We're glad you enjoy our story! It seems like a lot of people here do, even those who aren't Callista fans. And yes, you're more than welcome to jump in any time you want. The more, the merrier.

6. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    Jedi15 wrote:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Why, Jaded, do you honestly think I would go so far as to kill Mara?

Well that remains to be seen, doesn't it? And seeing where you left it off, maybe you won't kill her off, but someone else will. tongue.gif Future installments should be interesting...what will happen? Will Callista fall to the dark side and kill Mara? (In which case--muahahahaha...the wrath of the MJ fan club shall fall...) Or will a force beyond the Force stop her? Or rather, will Mara break out of whatever is possessing her and with a flick of her thumb and index finger, knock Callista away?

The suspense is killing me

=jaded=

7. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Kara screamed.

The green fire blazed throughout the small room, passing through the two combatants. Luke braced himself, expecting a fiery death--but the flames touched him, and he felt nothing. Nothing at all.

With a final burst of energy, the green light disappeared.

Luke started to relax--then cried out as Kara rammed her elbow into his back, driving him into the pedestal. "You'll pay for that, Jedi Master!" she snarled.

"Do us all a favor, and shut up!" As Luke spoke, he picked the golden pedestal up and smacked it against Kara's head, driving her down.

The demonic woman started to get up, and Luke ran over to snatch his fallen lightsaber. With a flick of the switch, the green blade hissed to life.

Kara, her eyes ablaze with fury and revenge, dove down upon the Jedi--

--and let out an ear-shattering scream as the lightsaber cut into her chest.

Kara fell down, blue lightning spewing out of her wound. Luke shielded his eyes from the power he had just unleashed, and Kara finally fell silent.

When the lightning had faded away, Luke turned back to Kara's unconscious form.

And watched as she got back up.

Luke rose his lightsaber, preparing to strike her again--then looked into her eyes. No longer black.

Mother-of-pearl.

"Tionne?" Luke asked, feeling a tremble of relief.

"Master Skywalker?" Tionne looked around. "Where am I?"

As Callista struck down, she felt something pass through her body. It felt like a strong wind, pushing the darkness out of her soul. Her body convulsed, and she fell to the ground.

Seconds later, the dark side had left her.

"Callista?"

Callista looked up and saw Mara staggering to her feet. "What the hell just happened?"

"I don't know," Callista whispered.

"Is Kara gone?" Tionne asked.

Luke was about to reply, when he heard someone approach him from behind. He spun around, thinking it may have been Callista--

--and gasped.

A young woman stood before her, draped completely in black. Her malt-drown hair fell over her shoulders, her dark gray eyes fixated on the Jedi Master.

"Hello, Skywalker," she hissed.

Luke stepped back, aghast. "Kara?"

8. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    Looks like Luke is getting S-A-S-S-Y. I like. cool.gif

-------------

Weak, Mara walked over and helped an equally weak Callista up. They stared at each other a moment, a silence two feet thick between them.

"I'm s. . . " they both said at once. Mara gave a small chuckle.

"We weren't ourselves."

"Thank the force," Callista muttered, examining herself for injuries. She touched her face--a bruise there, and then some she added, tasting blood.

"She is impossibly strong in the force," Mara said, thinking out loud, face concentrated in thought. She turned to Callista. "I know how strong the darkside is." She cleared her throat, wary of breaching the subject of her past because she knew that many people--and especially a Jedi Knight from the dark days of the empire--could not understand her past. "I've seen the likes of Palpatine and Vader use it. As for this Kara--" Mara shook her head. Suddenly, her breath caught and she stumbled backwards. Callita's head whipped up at attention and together they collectively gasped.

"Luke."

9. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Wow!!!!!! eek.gif

THis story is going great! BTW, this is my temporary farewell. I won't have access to the internet for a few days. B4 I go:

Callista and Mara tore thrrough the jungles at breathtaking speed, praying that they weren't too late. "This isn't going to end quietly, is it?" Mara panted.
    "It doesn't look like it." Callista returned.
    A rustle in the bushes to their left stopped them both in their tracks. They held up their weapons, ready to defend themselves--
    --when Kirana Ti, Streen, and Kyp Durron emerged from the foliage, looking dazed and confused.
    "What the--" Mara couldn't find the words to do justice to what stood before her.
    "You were dead!" Callista brilliantly observed.
    Kyp blinked. "M-Master Skywalker. He's fighting someone--" he looked at Callista. "She looks like you."

________________-

I'll leave you with that. Pray that my modem gets fixed soon

BTW: Welcome, Jaded Skywalker!!!

CALLISTA RULES!!!!!

10. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    "Surprised, Jedi Skywalker?" Kara said, her lightsaber inches from Luke's neck.

Luke was unable to believe what he was seeing. Kara--she looked so much like Callista, he swore he was looking at the Human Replica Droid. "What do you want, Kara?"

"Want?" She shrugged. "Oh, I just want to get my revenge of dear Mother for abandoning me. Which means killing everything--and everyone--she loves. Including you."

"Kara, Callista didn't mean to--"

"Silence!" she snapped. "I want revenge on my mother, and I'm going to get it. This ends now!"

She brought the lightsaber up and around, aiming to chop off Luke's neck--

--and cried out as someone snatched her by the wrist, stopping the blade from meeting its target.

Luke and Kara turned to see Kyp Durron, alive and well, holding the woman by the arm, grinning. "We're just getting started, Kara," he said.

11. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    Sorry, haven´t been here recently!!

But I managed to get through all the new entries!!

Man! That story is getting better and better!!

12. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Kara looked round to see Callista, Mara, Kirana Ti, Tionne, and Streen standing behind Kyp, their lightsabres activated.
    "Are you going to fight us all, Kara?" Luke asked. "You can end this now."
    Kara stared at him for a few moments, then turned slowly, studying the others. Each of them met her gaze squarely. She turned back to Luke, lowering her lightsabre. "No," she said. "I'm not going to fight."
    She grinned, looking past Luke. "They'll do that for me."
    Luke immediately spun, only to be knocked sprawling by one of the cat creatures. Kara smiled and gestured, using a Force Push to send him rolling halfway across the temple.
    The others had no chance to react before more of the cat-creatures poured into the temple. A dozen of them went down under the lightsabre blades in a few seconds, but their numbers drove the Jedi back.
    "Leave her," Kara screamed, pointing at Callista. "She's mine to kill."
    Callista turned as the cat creatures surged past her, and saw Kara glaring at her.
    "Come, mother," Kara said, raising her lightsabre into an attack position.
    Callista glanced at the other Jedi, and then Luke, who was climbing to his feet. She shook her head, telling him not to intervene. This was her fight.
    Raising her lightsabre, she walked towards her daughter. Kara grinned briefly and leapt over Callista's head in a twisting somersault.
    "She was trained well," Callista thought as she spun and blocked Kara's lunge. "She knows far more than Luke ever learnt from Yoda in his abbreviated training. No wonder she could beat him that easily."
    "Reading my thoughts, mother?" Kara asked mockingly. "The Emperor - or perhaps Darth Sidious would be more familiar to you - trained me well. Far better than that over-rated "Emperor's Hand" over there," she sneered, glancing towards where Mara and ther others were fighting off the cat-creatures.
    Callista parried a high stroke and swept her leg through Kara's, dropping her to the stone floor of the temple. "It's not too late, Kara," she said. "Vader abandoned the dark side. You can do the same. You can't win, as Luke said."
    Kara glared up at her. "As long as I destroy you," she spat. In a blurred motion, she rolled aside and extended an arm towards Callista, sending bolts of Force lightning at her.
    Callista reacted even faster, lifting her arm towards Kara, palm out, and calling on the Force. The bolts of lightning simply disappeared a metre away from her. "Don't underestimate me, Kara," she said calmly. "Master Djinn taught us about fighting dark side powers. After the appearance of Darth Maul, the first Sith for a millenia, we were prepared for them."
    Kara laughed. "Not well enough," she said contemptuously. "Sidious wiped all of you except Yoda and Kenobi. You'll be the next Jedi to die."
    She swept a low cut at Callista, who somersaulted backwards to avoid the sabre. "Did I really treat you that badly, Kara?" she asked quietly. "Your birth was the proudest moment of my life."
    Kara hesitated for a second, lowering her lightsabre fractionally, and then her gaze fell on Luke, Mara and the others. Her face hardened again.
    "Don't waste your breath trying to sway me," she hissed, striding forwards.
    Callista swallowed, briefly feeling sorrow at the inevitable outcome of this battle. Whoever won, she would have lost Kara forever. Then she pushed the regret aside and advanced to meet her daughter again.

13. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    "You kill me or you die," Kara barked, swinging her blade a hard left before spinning away from Callista's next blow. "There is no chance for my redemption, Mother," she spat. "I know my place. Your fate, I will decide."

"I don't want to have to kill anyone today, Kara," Callista gritted.

"Then you lose."

"Kara, you are . . ."

"Your daughter?" the younger mirror of herself hissed. "Your pride and joy? Then why did you abandon me?"

"I died, child! I didn't know you were still alive!"

In the backdrop of their confrontation, Luke and the others fought desperately against the cat-like creatures. Kara's eyes flickered over to the Jedi master, reading her mother's thoughts.

"All you think of is your new husband. Is my father nothing to you, too? And you didn't know because you made no effort to remember me or find me. Did the possibility not even occur to you that I was still around? No!" With a vicious round kick, Kara lifted herself from the ground and flew at Callista, striking her square across the nose. Callista's lightsaber flew from her hand, skidding beneath a pile of broken rock.

Kara apporached sinisterly. "I thought you more of a challenge. Perhaps it was best that I never had to grow up knowing what a weak, sentimental old fool you were."

"Callista!" Mara shot a quick bolt from her wrist blaster before shutting down the blue flame and throwing her lightsaber over to Callista. "Catch!"

Mara then fired off another succession from her blaster. "Luke, cover me!" With that, Mara ran to where Callista's lightsaber had fallen and retrieved it, switching it on again and fighting off Kara's creatures.

Callista stretched her hand out and pulled in the weapon with the force, ignighting it as soon as the metal touched her skin. Forcing herself upwards, she defended herself against Kara's next blow.

"It's not over yet, Kara!" And they continued their endless battle.

[ok--it's getting endless--who's gonna win? ]

=jaded=

14. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Yay! My modem was fixed quicker than I thought! I'm ba-ack!

Callista spun to parry Kara's next swing. Her daughter advanced with every blow, preparing for the final kill. There seemed to be no way to beat her. Even if she did manage to defeat Kara, her feline creatures would destroy them all.
    It was then that Callista noticed the amulet her daughter wore around her neck. It peeked in and out of her tunic, glistening in the light. A round crystal, deep blue, like Chad's oceans.
    Facts started swimming in Callista's mind. Luke said that his students were freed by smashing the large crystal in the temple. Perhaps the cat creatures were controlled by this one.
    It was worth a try.
    Callista lunged at Kara, driving her against the wall. Kara dropped her lightsaber, clawing at the stones with clawlike fingers. "You can't win, mother." she sneered. She saw Callista looking at the amulet. "You think that will destroy me? Please. That's such a fairy tale."
    "It worked before," Callista countered. She grabbed the amulet and ripped it from around her neck. Kara lunged for it. Callista, taller than Kara, held it out of her reach. "Mara!" Callista caught her attention. Mara turned, still keeping an eye on the feline that advanced on her.
    "Smash it!" Callista tossed her the amulet. Mara snatched it out of the air and hurled it to the floor. In that instant, the cat leapt to pounce on her. Mara smashed it beneath her boot heel. The cat screamed and vanished, as did all the others. The Jedi stood from their defensive stances, looking around for their attackers. Kara began panting like a cornered animal.
    Which, to a degree, she was.
    Tionne, Luke, Callista, Kyp and all the other students stood around her. "You are beaten, Kara." Callista commanded End this while we're all still alive."
    Kara blew air through her teeth in a wicked laugh and shook her head. "Never. Not unless you come with me!" She lunged at Callista, hands outstretched to latch around her throat. Kyp stepped in the way and pulled out his lightsaber. In a swift motion, he swung the weapon through her midriff, cleaving her in two.
    Mother and Daughter screamed, "No!" Kara fell to the floor, finally dead. Callista fell to her knees beside her daughter. Very gently, she lifted her head and brushed the blood away from a cut on her cheek. "May the Force be with you, Kara." A tear slid down her cheek. Luke knelt beside her and put his hands on her shoulder. "I'm sorry," he said. "She was beyond saving." Callista bit her lip and nodded. "I know. I just hoped that there would be a way..."
    Luke nodded. "I know."

The funeral pyre cast an eerie glow on the faces of the Jedi Knights. As Kara's body was consumed by flames, Callista watched with stony solemnity, her eyes focused on the face of her evil daughter. Luke stood beside her, his arms circling her waist. They didn't move until the pyre had been reduced to ashes.

15. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    So--how are we going to end it now?

16. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    Looking like there's gonna have to be a funeral scene and Luke and Callista putting the smack down on Kyp for slicing and dicing Kara...but also thanks in a way.

You guys can handle the Callista introspection and stuff about her past life and children etc. But I still have my request to reserve the right to send Mara off properly, if that's ok with you Callie fans and alike.

=jaded=

17. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jaded:
    You guys can handle the Callista introspection and stuff about her past life and children etc. But I still have my request to reserve the right to send Mara off properly, if that's ok with you Callie fans and alike.

Of course, Jaded. It's only fitting for a Mara fan to do that. You're more than welcome to.

Now, as for Luke and Callista...

---------------------------------------------

Luke approached Callista, long after all the other Jedi had left. She was still staring down at the funeral pyre. The fire had burned out, leaving only Kara's ashes behind. Callista did not meet his eyes, her face covered with achingly warm tears. "Callista, my love, are you okay?"

"I can't believe she's gone," Callista said bitterly, her eyes transfixed on what was left of her daughter. "Just like that."

Luke nodded, memories of Obi-Wan's death replaying in his mind. "I don't know what to say."

"Don't. Anything you say in the way of sympathy will probably make things worse."

"If you ever need me," Luke said, caressing her tear-streaked cheek, "I'll be there for you."

He gave her a gentle kiss on the lips, then headed back for the Great Temple.

Callista turned back to the pyre, unable to speak. She sank to her knees and wept. Wept for her daughter, wept for the Jedi she had murdered, wept for the rift in her relationship with Luke.

And for herself.

18. Jaded

Jaded Jedi Master star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    For you non-Mara fans--you can all breath now. Mara's leaving.

=jaded=
    ----------

Mara sat on the steps of the great temple, struck in a thoughtful pose. Day was fading into dusk, and distantly, she could see the final fingers of smoke rising from Kara's funeral pyre. She sighed a heavy, remorseful sound resounding from the bottom of her gut and stirred slightly. Yavin would have only more bad memories, she could sense. Far more than Kara had died today. How long it would take everyone involved to heal--she doubted anyone could determine. In some cases, she doubted a lifetime would do.

Blinking, she shielded her eyes from the dipping sunset and saw a shadow figure emerging from the jungle just a bit beyond. Luke. And without Callista.

She stood up and lifted a hand in greeting. He gave her a half-hearted wave, shoulders slumped and face blank. He finally came up to her and they stood face to face.

"She's still there," he said quietly in reponse to her silent question. Mara nodded.

"It's going to be a long, long road, Luke. Callista has a lot of issues here. First Cray . . . and now Kara. She's got ghosts she needs to face."

He bit his lip. "I know, I know."

Mara questioned her next action, but as she saw the agony in his face increasing ten-fold per minute, she shed her inhibitions and gave her friend a comforting embrace. It was a feeling all together strange and familiar. He seemed to feel a little better, connecting again to the real world.

"Give her time, Luke," she said softly. Pushing him gently away, she continued. "I think you know what is needed. Talk to each other, but give her space. Communicate, and most of all, love her." Mara seemed to choke on the words. "It might not be your cure all, but it's a start."

"Thanks," he said huskily. Straightening his back and regaining his poise, Luke attempted to push on, at least for the time. "I'm guessing you're leaving again."

Mara shot him a wry smile. "I see you're beginning to notice a pattern developing here."

"Mara . . ."

"Luke."

"You proved yourself more than enough that you have what it takes to be a great Jedi. You have the skill, stamina, and heart of a warrior, and you have the key element of control . . . and self-control . . ."

Mara could almost visualize Luke forming the picture of Kyp sending his lightsaber through Kara . . .

" . . . that I think, with some more training, you could truly become great. Perhaps a Jedi Master. . ."

"We've gone through this before, Luke. It's like beating a dead bantha. My priorities lie elsewhere, my responsibilities in another world entirely. You may not think it the right decision, but as for me, this is what I need to do right now. Corran made the same decision. You seemed to accept that. Why not me?"

He grew silent, unable to answer her.

"Anyway, I think I'm more than you can handle right now. You've got a lot on your mind." Her throat became tight. She blinked. Something was in her eye . . .

"Will you ever be coming back?"

"I seem to have a bad habit of doing that, so I wouldn't count it out as a possibility." Mara shifted her feet. "I should go soon. Get it ready, you know." She turned as if ready to go, but paused again, returning to Luke. "I never, I never congratulated you on your marriage," she said hesitantly. "So I'm guessing that's what I'm doing now."

A reserved smile spread on his face. "Thank you, Mara."

"Be happy, finally," she added. "Heavens know you deserve a little peace." She winked. "Also another reason why I'm going to be making my exit early." He laughed.

"I appreciate it, I think."

"Luke . . ." she hitched. "Did you ever think that . . . what I'm trying to say is . . ." She paused, collecting her thoughts. Did she really want to say this? "I had a vision once--of you and me, in a . . . similar situation." He seemed puzzled. "A vision of us, together. In lo. . . Did you ever think . . . ?"

"Yes," he answered quickly in a voice that could have been mistakened to have been filled with tentative love, if an onlooker ha

19. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Excellent post, Jaded. I especially liked it when Luke and Mara were talking about the "vision" they had of each other. Kinda giving us a small glimpse of what could've been...

Well, the story's almost over. And I think it's only fitting that Jedi Callie should finish it. I think I'll e-mail her later.

Who's up for a sequel?

CALLISTA, LUKE, AND MARA RULE!!!

20. Lelila Jade

Lelila Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
  21. kenobi1377

kenobi1377 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2000
    i am WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY behind. sorry i havent been on for a while. i wish i could have been able to contribute to the story. i hope to help on the sequel. i dont know if i can sit at the computer for 3 hours and read all nine pages of this extreamly interesting story. ill manage. im sure its worth it. well i got to get reading.

22. Empress Palpatine

Empress Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 1999
    Hmmmm...what should the sequel be called?

23. Eagle888

Eagle888 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
    Well, I must say, this has been a SUPERB story. If only this had been "Darksaber" rather than that crappy-@ss KJA abomination. :coughdumbbookcough:

You know, I think a sequel should be done. Since we're writing an alternate story to the Callista Trilogy, that means "Planet of Twilight" never happened either. So I say...bring on the next story. And rest assured, I will be there to help.

CALLISTA RULES!!!

24. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    BTW, this is off the subject, but now that we all finally own our TPM tapes--Yippee!--did anyone notice that when Obi-Wan slices Darth Maul in half, a wave of red mist bursts out of the Sith Lord's chest? Is that supposed to be blood or something? Whatever it is, it looks really cool!

One more thing: I've been hearing rumors that the TPM DVD may be coming out really soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Yippee!

Here's to hoping...

25. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Welcome back, kenobi1377!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.