main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Callista...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Callista Sunrider, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Don't say that about yourself, Callista Sunrider. I'm sure what you thought up was just as good as mine!

2. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    I bet it wasn't.

3. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    I bet it WAS.

4. Jedi Qel-Droma

Jedi Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2000
    Callista sat in her room, cleaning the wound on her hand. It wasn't grievous, but it still hurt. That Luke,she thought as she wiped the cut with an antiseptic, he sure likes to play rough, doesn't he?

Through the Force, she could hear the other students in the Great Temple getting up and preparing themselves for breakfast. Callista would join them as soon as she was finished.

Callista still couldn't believe that she had her Force powers officially back. It was a dream come true? But how--?

As she turned to look at herself through her mirror, she stared right into the eyes of Djinn Altis.

Callista gasped and stepped back, momentarily shocked. The image was gone.

What the--? Rubbing her eyes in disbelief, Callista looked at the mirror. She saw her image, but nothing else.

She looked around her room, her mind on alert. It suddenly become very cold. First her dream, and now this...

Trying to shrug it off, Callista left the room and headed for the mess hall.

5. Lelila Jade

Lelila Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
    Oooh, starting to get a little creepy.

eek.gif

Great story, so POST!

6. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    *GGG* OUCH!!!

7. Darth Triad

Darth Triad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 1999
    While on her way to the mess hall, Callista ran into Luke.

"Oh, Luke!" Callista said, stepping back in surprise. "Sorry, I didn't see you!"

"It's okay, Cal," Luke said, as he kissed her. "How's your hand?"

"I put some antiseptic on it," Callista said, rubbing her bandaged cut. "How's your groin?"

Luke shrugged. "Like I said, I barely felt a thing. I'm strong."

"Listen, Luke," Callista said, her voice dropping to a whisper. "I need to tell you something. It's about--"

"Tell it to me at breakfast," Luke interrupted, taking her by the hand. "I'm starving right now. How do you feel about having some spiced runyip patties?"

"Sounds good."

They walked to the mess hall, hand-in-hand.

8. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    I bet it wasn't. It couldn't be.

This story is goin' pretty good!!!

9. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    I bet it would've been. Maybe even BETTER! Haven't you ever heard of self-confidence, Callista Sunrider?

And, yes, the story is off to a very good start!

10. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Cool, I guessed right!

Well I'm glad that this forum is getting some discussion, since it's a really good idea and one that's been a long time coming. Good luck, Azeem.

11. Lelila Jade

Jan 30, 2000
    Luke and Callista entered the mess hall moments later, where the other Jedi students had started eating. The smell of spiced runyip patties and sausages, piranha-beetle pudding, and woolamander bacon wafted through the air, making Luke's mouth water.

"Having some food for thought?" Callista asked playfully.

"You bet," Luke said, then surprised Callista with a kiss in front of all the students.

Kyp gave them a whistle. "Check out the love-monkeys!"

Everyone started laughing.

Luke and Callista's faces reddened with embarrassment, and they sat down with Kyp, Tionne, Kirana Ti, and Dorsk 81.

The four students each gave Luke a wink.

"What?" the Jedi Master asked.

"Oh, nothing," Kyp said, snickering down at his plate of lizard eggs.

Meanwhile, the Bothan lunchlady worked in the kitchen, laughing wickedly to herself.

"Those Jedi pricks. They'll never suspect a thing...until it is too late. That'll teach them to pay me minimum wage...with Republic credits, for that matter!"

Making sure no one else was around, the lunchlady slipped some poison into the pot of stew she was boiling, laughing at her little scheme.

The Jedi were in for a huge surprise.

12. cbales

cbales Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 1999
    Hey Azeem, I downloaded your bluescreen outtake. Pretty funny. At least you actually had a real bluescreen. My big Idea was to get about 30 pieces of blue poster board and tape them to a wall. I must tell everyone here that this does not work. The posterboard bluescreen technique doesn't work for effects and the tape unsticks eventuallly and you find yourself doing more taping up posterboard than filming.

13. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    Yeah, I do have a real bluescreen but you can also use chroma blue seamless paper from a camera/video store or website. I know the one next to my place sell them in a roll 12' x 50' for $110.

Azeem
    TFN Theater

And thank you. I do try to amuse with the Blue Screen of Death.

14. Eagle888

Eagle888 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
    A killer lunchlady? Oooooooooooooooookay...

15. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oooooohhhhhhh.... Spooky!!!!

16. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oh, and sure, I have heard of self-confidence, but it's some thing I lack.

17. tacojohn

tacojohn Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2000
    As Callista and Luke sat down at the dinner table with the rest of the students a large earthquake started. Debris and stone fell from the roof as the jedi all dashed under the table for cover.

After several minutes the quakes stopped and everyone got out from under the table. "Is everyone all right?" asked Luke. "Yea, but I guess are dinner is ruined." Kyp commented picking up his smashed plate. "Hey wheres Callista?" Luke questioned.

The students looked around for a second and then concentrated on the chair where Callista had been sitting. In it's place, was a huge stone slab. "Oh oh" everyone in the room chimed in together. Luke just stared at the the spot which used to be his girlfriend. "Errr well um....." was all Kyp could say. "I am so so sorry Luke" cried Tione. Luke just continued to stare at the stone slab.

The door to the kitchen busts in as the Bothan cook comes out with a steaming pot. "Alright, alright everyone sit down and eat this damn cheesy goo!" Luke head quickly turned towards the cook. "Did you say cheesy goo?!" Luke exclaimed. "Yea, yea, come and eat it before it gets cold." the bothan replied as he placed the pot on the table and headed away to the kitchen.

Luke darted for his seat at the table. "SSwweeeetttt, I love my cheesy goo." commented Luke. Everyone just busted out in laughter around the table as Luke chowed down. "Those kooky Skywalkers always crack me up!" shouted Kam. Everyone roared with laughter as they took there seats for some cheesy goo.

THE END

18. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    I'm beginning to worry about the sanity of this thread...a lunchlady at the Jedi Council? To quote pretty much everyone else in this thread:
    ooooookkkkaaayyyyy....

Anyway...

"Luke," Callista began, "I really need to talk to you about something."
    Finishing his mouthful of woolamander, Luke looked at her with concern. "What? What is it?" She looked around carefully.
    "Not here. Come on." She stood up and led Luke out to the hallway. Luke glanced over his shoulder to see Kyp give him another wink.
    "Luke, I saw Djinn this morning."
    The statement knocked Luke out of the thoughts Kyp's wink had led him into. "What?"
    "I saw Djinn. It's like...I don't know, like he's trying to warn me. I saw him in the mirror, and I got this chill...I can't explain it." Her eyes widened. "Luke, what if..."
    "What if what?" he said. She broke away from him and started pacing, rubbing her hands together, fidgeting as her thoughts tumbled out all at once. "What if I wasn't supposed to get my powers back? At least, not yet?"
    Luke shook his head. "That's crazy."
    "It's not, though. Djinn told me once that I shouldn't rush the Force...what if that's what we've done? Rushed the Force?"
    "How much sleep did you get last night?"
    "Luke," she looked at him with a baleful stare. "I'm being serious here."
    "And so am I. A lot's happened the past few days. You're excited, on top of anxiety. Don't worry, baby. Everything is going to turn out the way it's supposed to." He hugged her ang gave her a gentle kiss. She sighed and touched his chest with her finger. "Okay...but I'm going to check out the databases, just to make sure. And I guess it's probably a good idea to use my powers as little as possible until we've figured this out."
    Luke nodded. "Okay."
    The Bothan cook walked by then. Luke glanced at the pot of stew she carried, and then into her shifty eyes. "Neeja?"
    The cook stopped. "Yes, Master Skywalker?"
    "What is that?"
    Neeja glanced at the pot. "Stew. For the students. And you and the lady, if you'd like some."
    Callista lifted the lid and sniffed it. "It smells nice," she said as she tasted a fingerdip, spat it out, and replaced the lid. "For poison."
    Neeja's eyes widened in horror. "My lady, I..."
    "Callista? What are you talking about?" Luke said with a confused frown. She glanced at him. "Disgruntled cook, Luke?"
    Without another word, Neeja tossed the soup and ran. Luke and Callista took off after her. Luke tackled the Bothan. "How did you know?" he asked Callista.
    "My mother committed suicide with the same poison. I'd know it anywhere, disguised in anything."

Okay, so I like to play up the Callista-as-hero bit. So sue me.
    My dear Callista S. I do believe it's your turn. And don't worry about your writing abilities. Practice is how you get better! I have faith in you, my dear friend!

19. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Me????!???? No way.... I can't write, be sides, what in the world am I supposed to write about? And Callista's mom comitting suicide? Oh, come on, don't make her mom do some thing like that! I'm sure her mom was a wonderful mom!
    Any way...
    tacojohn: I DON'T THINK SO!!! Your outa here!
    For every ones' information: that post doesn't count!
    Other then that: Keep it up, you guys are doin' a great job!

20. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Meanwhile, back in the Core Systems, Admiral Daala stood in the bridge of her new Super Star Destroyer, Knight Hammer, waiting for the report.

The viewscreen flared to life and displayed two black-uniformed Imperial officers. "Admiral, I have bad news," one of them said.

"What is it?" Daala pressed.

"The Bothan lunchlady has been apprehended," the officer reported gravely, avoiding eye contact with the Imperial commander. "The Jedi discovered her plan and now have her imprisoned in the brig. Our plan is now ruined."

"Oh, well." Daala started pacing around the platform. "So much for OPERATION: FOOD POISION. But those Jedi pricks will get what they're asking for sooner or later. We'll have to resort to Plan B."

The Imperial officer gave her a hardened look. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Daala said sternly. "See to it."

The two Imperials saluted, and the screen went blank.

---------------------------------------------

Next segment of the story, please! cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Jedi15 (edited 03-15-2000).]

21. tacojohn

tacojohn Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2000
    After the fiasco with the earthquake and everyone finding out Callista was alive everyone felt a little relieved. Callista was feeling pretty good about apprehending that evil lunch-lady but the thoughts of her suicidal mother were to much.

So Callista spontaneously combusted.

THE END

22. Lelila Jade

Jan 30, 2000
    tacojohn, you are not funny. And if you keep doing this, I'm going to contact the administrators, got it?

23. Empress Palpatine

Empress Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 1999
    MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!

24. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oooooohhhhhh! You tell 'em Lelila!!!!
    toca john: CAN YOU NOT READ OR SOME THING?!!?
    mad.gif Stop posting stories here! If you aren't going to do them right, you aren't going to do them at all! I'm sorry, but you don't have to come here.
    What is it with Callista likers' threads? They seem to attract Callista dislikers! Why can't they stay away?
    Any way...
    I was wondering when Daala would come into the story, this is getting really good!!!

25. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    Before I continue, CS, I want to say that I put in the suicidal mother thing because I always figured that something tragic happened to Callista's mom. To me, it made her a stronger person and more admirable. It certainly didn't make her spontaneously combust! mad.gif

Luke thought about what Callista had said, My mother committed suicide with the same poison...
    What happened to you, Callie?
    "What do you mean?" She came up behind him, gingerly touching the cut the earthquake had slashed into his shoulder. He turned around and smiled. "Nothing."

"Estimated time?" Daala asked.
    "Ten minutes, sir."
    Daala nodded. "Excellent."
    The Jedi would pay. Oh, they would pay...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.