main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Callista...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Callista Sunrider, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    The earthquake? I said that what tacojohn said didn't count. confused.gif Oh well, I guess we could say there was an eathquake...and they thought Callista was dead...but the thing with the cheese goo, no way! Oooohhh, it sounds sooooo disgusting, and Luke just forgeting like that and all, that all has to go! I sorry, but this thread has it's limits... I'll re-write that part when Luke was stareing at the rock...

"No," Luke thought,"NOOOO!!!"
    He ran to the pill were Callista was and started moving the rocks, then he saw some thing move, "Callista, are you alright?" He said pulling her out and kissing her on the forehead.
    "Yeh, I'll be fine."
    Then when the Jedi tranee were clearing away the rocks Callista puled Luke aside and......
    Was that any good? Not very much, not much happin', but it's the best I could do.

2. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    That was great, Callista Sunrider.

I've got an idea; if tacobell, or whatever his name is, comes back and tries to ruin our story, let's just turn it against him. Like, say, if he wrote, "Callista exploded", then we can say, "Then she woke up and realized it was all a dream." Just a thought.

Anyways, more story...

---------------------------------------------

The two Imperial officers stood back and addressed the black-cloaked assassin. "You know what to do."

"Yes," the assassin replied in a soft, but mechanical voice, face concealed by the dark hood. "Find Luke Skywalker, and bring him to the rendezvous. Any and all Jedi who stand in my way will be eliminated."

The officer nodded. "Excellent. Do your job."

The assassin nodded, then tossed the cloak off. "I will find Luke Skywalker," the Callista Replica Droid said. "I swear I will..."

*scary music*

Next, please! cool.gif

3. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oh boy!!!! Spooky!!!!!!!!!!!! This is getting REALLY good!!

4. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Keep it up. (I'm not a Callista fan and I love it)

5. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Meesa back!

Kyp and Dorsk 81 trudged through the jungle, accompanied by one of the Academy's new students, brushing aside weeds, branches, and pests as they headed for their destination.

"How close are we to that temple?" the new student, Tereias, asked.

"Not far," Kyp said hopefully. "Master Skywalker said that it was around here in this area. He and Callista discovered it just yesterday."

"I hope our trip to this one doesn't turn out to be as bad as the other one," Dorsk 81 said gravely.

Kyp nodded, memories of the Sith temple and Exar Kun replaying in his head. "That will never happen again," he whispered, his voice barely audible. "You can be sure of that. No, I think this temple has been around even before Kun...before the Massassi."

That caught his cloned companion's attention. "Before the Massassi? But...how is that possible? The Massassi were here on Yavin 4 way before any other race."

"Maybe," Kyp said doubtfully. "But Master Skywalker told me that the design of this temple is far different from those of the others. Someone else built them...but who?"

They suddenly stopped at the sound of footsteps.

From behind.

"It must be one of the others," Kyp said.

"Or maybe not," Tereias whimpered.

Before Kyp could answer him, Callista stepped out of the brush, a faraway look in her eyes. "Where is Skywalker?"

"Callista!" Kyp called out, getting the woman's attention. He and his two friends ran over to her. "Hey! We were on our way to that temple you guys found earlier."

She ignored him and asked again, "Where is Skywalker?"

"Uhh...I saw you with him just before we left the Great Temple," Kyp said, a knot twisting inside his gut. Something seemed very wrong about all this.

Callista cast a glance at the three students--then turned and started to leave.

"Wait!" Tereias said, rushing up to block Callista's path. "Is something wrong, Callista? You don't seem like yourself today."

Callista glared at the young man--just as her fist came out a second later, punching through the Jedi's chest.

A sickening crunch echoed in the jungle as the blow connected, and Tereias screamed in pain. Blood flowed from his chest, and Callista finally withdrew her hand, holding Tereias's still-beating heart in her hands. The young student slumped to the ground.

Kyp and Dorsk 81 stepped back, struck with horror at the slaughter. Callista looked at them, her lips curving upward into a smile.

Kyp and his friend looked at each other--and started screaming. Without even putting up a fight, they began running in the opposite direction.

Callista nodded and called out after them, "Go ahead and run, you cowards! If you won't tell me where Skywalker is...then I'll find him myself."

Giving the corpse of Tereias a good solid kick, she began following the two fleeing Jedi.

6. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999

mad.gif eek.gif redface.gif

That was VERY cruel!!

7. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Cool addition, Jedi15!

8. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Ugg!!! That's gross!!! How are they ever going to trust Callista again? Oh, and did you just watch Temple of Doom or some thing?

[This message has been edited by Callista Sunrider (edited 03-17-2000).]

9. kenobi1377

kenobi1377 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2000
    Back at the temple Luke is teaching some dueling technics to some new students.
    He has had this nagging feeling that somethings wrong ever sence the lunch lady mishap. He thought it was just left over tension.
    As he finished with the drill he was working on with the students, he caught Callista's figure in the corner of his eye.
    He dismised the trainees and walk to where she was standing.
    Callista was just standing there, staring at the jungle. Luke placed ahim hand on her shoulder.
    "whats wrong Callista?"
    "Do you have the feeling that something is wrong?"she says, ignoring his question.
    "acually, yes, but i thought it came from the lunch lady scare"
    "Luke i feel something bad is going to happen, i mean real bad."
    "Cal are you sure this isnt about the memory of your mother."
    "I dont know Luke", she lowers her head,"I just dont know."

10. kenobi1377

Mar 10, 2000
    Yuck. I know that one sucked. You could ignore it if you want. I was just bored.

11. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oh Boy!!!! This is getting REALLY good!!!
    Keep it up!!!!! And remember, as always:
    CALLISTA RULES!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Callista Sunrider (edited 03-17-2000).]

12. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Ignore it??? No, it was good!!!

13. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Nothing to see here... Moving on... (darn technology, she grumbles under her breath...)

[This message has been edited by Jedi Callie (edited 03-17-2000).]

14. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    He looked her squarely in the eyes, and when he looked at her this way, Callista always felt that he could read her mind. Even when she had felt the emptiness in the Force, it couldn't prevent him from knowing her every thought.

"Tell me about your mother, Callista," he whispered, taking her hands in his and gently pulling her closer to him. "You've never talked about her much... I can tell how much it hurts you."

For a while, Callista was able to keep the tears from forming in her eyes, but now they stung them, and she shut her eyes in a vain attempt to keep them from spilling. But she was tired of fighting them. His arms--they felt so strong and comforting, and she surrendered to his touch and pressed herself against him, feeling his warmth and love radiating within her.

"I was so young," she said. The rawness she heard in her own voice scared her, and she felt Luke squeeze her just a little bit tighter against him. "I... barely even had a chance to know her, Luke..."

"I know," he murmured. She felt his soft breath on her cheek. "I know..."

Of course he knew. He, too, had known the pain of growing up motherless. Growing up in a world where no one understood the strange gift of the Force that they possessed at a young age, the very people they loved unable to reach out to them completely.

"I saw it happening all over again with my stepmother," she continued. "I saw how sad and withdrawn she was too. I... feel like I pushed all of them away."

"No." Luke brought her face to his and cupped it in his hands. "No, don't you believe that, Callie. What happened was not your fault. It's time you stopped blaming yourself."

"But-"

"No..."

The tears trickled down her cheeks, despite all the energy she mustered to keep them hidden. "I was so alone," she said at last. "Papa tried, he really did. And I loved him more than anything. But being without her... I never felt complete." She looked up at him, his blue eyes glistening with tears of sympathy. "There was always a piece of me missing, Luke."

He touched his lips to her temple and said once again, "I know..."
    ~~~~~

There's my contribution . Someone else can pick up on the intrigue stuff LOL, but the emotional, mushy stuff is where I tend to gravitate *teehee*

15. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    *sniff* That was good!!! *sniff*
    lol!!! I feel so funny writing *sniff*!!! lol!!!

Callie rules!!!

16. PrincessLaura

PrincessLaura Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 1999
    eek.gif Wooooooooooooow!!!

That was GREAT, Jedi Callie !!!

I still have not enough courage to write one part myself....

17. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    CS and PrincessLaura: thank you!!!

Um, I have a question... How does everyone get those animated smileys to show up in their posts? They're so cute

18. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Callista cried in Lukes arms, "I wish I had known her."
    "I do."
    Callista looked up at him perplexed,"You what?"
    "I can see her shining in your eyes..."
    Was that good?

19. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    PrincessLaura: Please don't feel nervous about jumping in the waters here . There are no sharks, I assure you!! You'll find that you'll surprise yourself with what you're able to come up with.

Write from your heart, and the rest will fall into place--that is my writing philosophy!

Practice, practice, practice, until it becomes more habit than hobby...

And yes, as CS reminded me, Callista Rules!!

20. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    There you go, CS, that was great!!

21. kenobi1377

Mar 10, 2000
    They stood together in eachothers arms for a while. The nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen grew in the force.
    Meanwhile in the jungle Borsk81 and Kip where running full speed toward the jedi acadamy. Kip reached out with the force and sent a sence of dread to Luke. It would take them longer to get there because they had circled around "Callista". They were both in a sort of shock that she would have done that. He kept trying to convince himself that is hadnt been her.
    "I hope it wasnt her", he panted under his breath,"For Luke's sake, for all our sakes."
    "Callista" kept a steady pace towards the jedi acadamy.
    "This is going to be fun",she thought,"very fun."

22. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Callista laughed shakily. "I got your shirt all wet," she said, touching his shoulder with her hand. She leaned in to place a soft kiss on his lips. "What a gentleman you are."

He flashed his boyish grin. "Aunt Beru taught me that I should always treat a lady right." He brushed aside the malt-brown curls from her eyes and kissed her forehead. "Are you feeling any better? Did this help at all?"

She nodded and slipped her arms around his neck. "Yes," said. "Thank you, Luke."

"Anytime, my love."

She broke from his hold and walked over to lean over the balcony railing. "I... still have a bad feeling about the cook," she said, her back to him, her gaze fixed on the setting Yavin sun.

"Me too," he admitted. "Why would anyone try to poison you?"

She turned to face him again and shook her head, and the faint tremor she had felt in her bones earlier now escalated into an insistent rumble, demanding her attention. "I don't know," she said, knowing that he too could feel the growing threat that permeated the air between them. "But if I'm in danger, then... You're in danger, too... And Luke, I can't bear that. We have to figure out what this is, right away..."

23. kenobi1377

Mar 10, 2000
    Im making a fool out of myself. My stories suck.

24. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Jedi Callie: Go to reply to topic and hit the link below the HTML and UBB code stuff, Smilies Legend. It'll show you how to make 'em. tongue.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif mad.gif eek.gif confused.gif

25. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    They do not suck! There good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.