main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Callista...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Callista Sunrider, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelila Jade

Lelila Jade Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
    Should we have a sex scene between Luke and Callista in this story?

2. kenobi1377

kenobi1377 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2000
    anything goes jade. j/k.

3. Lelila Jade

Jan 30, 2000
  4. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Lelia: don't tempt me, girl .

Y'all say the word, and I will write a steamy scene for the two love-birds *teehee*. But I will hold back for the time-being

5. Empress Palpatine

Empress Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 1999
    A sex scene? Ewwwww, gross!!! Then this story would be Rated R (plus, the thread would probably be closed). Let's try to keep this story at a PG rating, or PG-13 at the most.

6. Eagle888

Eagle888 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
    Hey, isn't anyone going to post?

7. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Here I am!

---------------------------------------------

Callista dashed madly down the corridor, her chest heaving, her breathing more ragged, blood running down her nose and mouth, her footsteps echoing in the claustrophobic chamber. A stitch was forming in her side--it had been a while since she had run so hard--and yet she forced herself to keep running.

Slowly, but surely, the "Callista" HRD was gaining up on her.

Callista stumbled and almost fell down. But she somehow managed to regain her balance and doubled her speed. She was beginning to tire, and in no time at all, she would no longer be able to elude her enemy.

It was hopeless.

Luke! Callista's mind shouted, very much near panic. She didn't know what else to do. She couldn't fight the droid by herself, and she couldn't surrender; she would need help. Luke, come quickly! I need your help!

Fear leads to the dark side... a voice whispered in her ear. The voice of Djinn Altis. Fear, anger, hopelessness...You must not lead Luke here, my child. The Force shall guide you when you need it.

She finally came to a stop, an idea springing to mind. She turned around and stood, waiting for "Callista" to catch up to her.

She came seconds later, rounding a corner, her lightsaber casting a pale red glow in the dark tunnel. Her eyes grew stark with rage as she saw her target.

Then--without warning and hesitation--Callista charged toward her mirror image, taking the droid completely by surprise. She tackled into her with all her strength, knocking her lightsaber from her hand. The two opponents landed on the metal floor in a jumble of limbs.

Callista was the first on her feet, and she reached forth to grab her saber. But the HRD had recovered far too quickly, and when the Jedi turned to defend herself, the droid kicked her in the face.

8. Jedi Qel-Droma

Jedi Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2000
    Luke!

Kyp's head immediately shot up at the sound of Callista's voice. He cried out in surprise. "Was that who I think it was?" he asked Cilghal.

The Calamarian looked around the room. "It is. It's Callista."

"Sounds like she's in trouble."

"You go to her," Cilghal instructed, handing him his lightsaber. "I'll stay here with Tionne. May the Force be with you. You'll need it."

Kyp nodded and left the room.

Luke was speaking with Kam Solusar and Kirana Ti when he heard his lover's voice scream in his head. Luke!

"Callista?" Luke said, his voice unusually loud.

"What is it, Master Skywalker?" Kirana Ti asked.

"It's Callista!" Luke cried out, realization sinking in his gut. "She's in trouble!"

"The droid," Solusar said. It was not a question.

Luke nodded. "More than likely. Come on. We've got to help her. Even with the Force, Callista doesn't stand a chance against that murderer."

With that, the three Jedi rushed toward the prison bay to help their friend.

"Callista" smiled evilly as the real Callista staggered back up, cupping her bruised jaw. "Awwww, I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

Callista glared at the droid and held her lightsaber up. "Enjoy it while you still can."

"Callista" gasped in mock-terror. "Ooooh, you must be really mad. Oh, no, I'm getting scared."

Callista nodded. "You should be."

The two women began fighting again.

9. Darth Triad

Darth Triad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 1999
    Brakiss waited until Kyp had left, then quietly snuck into the infirmary, a vibroblade clutched in one hand.

Cilghal's back was turned to him as she treated Tionne's wounds. The silver-haired Jedi was alive, but not for long. Brakiss planned to do away with both of them.

Then he would go after Kyp.

As Cilghal went over to one of the cabinets to get some more bandages, Brakiss stepped behind her. The Calamarian didn't even notice as he prepared to stab her in the back...

10. Lelila Jade

Jan 30, 2000
    Noooooooooooo! Don't kill Cilghal!

Someone, help her! eek.gif

11. Callista Sunrider

Callista Sunrider Jedi Master star 2

Jun 17, 1999
    Ok Lelila Jade, here's hoping for the best...

Cilghal felt him behind her and turned around instantly, lightsaber in hand....

Oh! I can't do this, some one save Cilghal and Tionne! Sence this thread is mine I say:
    No killing ANY of the origanal students! Oh, and you say: No losses? Well I like all the origanal students and with every one helping they should be able to handle it! I hope you all don't get mad at me for setting all these rules.

I got an idea to help out the Jedi: You could make Han deside to drop in, but then again, that might not be a good idea... Just a suggestion...

Other then that: Keep up the good work!

Callista Rules!!!

P.S.
    No sex. Not till they get married that is!!!

[This message has been edited by Callista Sunrider (edited 03-20-2000).]

12. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    "Oh, I'm sorry, Brakiss," she said, her lightsaber between them like a barrier. "Did you want something?"

Brakiss stepped back, surprised that he had been caught. His eyes went wild with panic. He looked at Cilghal, and then at the vibroblade he was carrying, and then at her lightsaber.

He then came at her, jabbing the blade toward her midsection.

Cilghal moved at that moment, avoiding the blow. She slashed her lightsaber toward Brakiss's head. The young man saw it coming and brought his head back. The tip of the pearl-colored blade seared his left cheek, and he cried out in pain.

Cilghal now had the upper hand. She moved forth and kicked the vibroblade out of Brakiss's hands, then struck her fist across his face, knocking him against a shelf of medicinal herbs.

Cilghal then ran over to Tionne, obviously trying to protect the unconscious woman. Brakiss recovered and struck with the Force. He hit Cilghal in the back, sending her stumbling forward to the floor.

Brakiss got up and went over to the Calamarian. As Cilghal got up, dazed, he grabbed her by the back of her neck and rammed her face against the wall. A loud crack echoed in the air as the blow connected.

Dark blood streaming down her nose, Cilghal brought her elbow back, hitting Brakiss squarely in the chest. Ribs cracked under the pressure, and Brakiss staggered back. Cilghal spun around and decked the man with an uppercut to the jaw.

As Brakiss fell, she caught him by the collar of his black shirt, then shoved him against a cabinet, his head taking most of the impact. He slid to the floor, blood running down a wound on the side of his head.

Cilghal stepped over him, heading for her lightsaber, which had fallen to the floor. Brakiss's vision cleared, and he managed to grab the Calamarian by the ankle, tripping her to the floor.

The two Jedi were up seconds later. Brakiss turned to face Cilghal. The Calmarian looked around the room for her lightsaber and saw that her opponent had it.

Brakiss smiled. "Looking for this?" he asked as he moved in for the kill.

"I'm stronger than you, and always will be," the HRD said as she circled around Callista.

"You're wrong," she calmly replied, massaging her jaw. "Evil is never stronger than good. You may be able to kill me, and Luke, and maybe even the entire Jedi Academy, but there will always be more. The dark side may win some battles, but they eventually lose the war."

The droid laughed. "Spare me your sermons. They won't stop me from killing you."

A second later, her foot met Callista's face.

13. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!! You can't kill her!!!!!!

14. Jedi Qel-Droma

Jedi Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2000
    Hey, I'm just curious. Wasn't Brakiss that guy from "The New Rebellion" and "The Shadow Academy" series?

15. Et Cetera...

Et Cetera... Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2000
    Great story!

16. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Callista writhed on the ground in pain, every single cell in her body screaming out in agony. But she drew on the Force and cleared her mind. A Jedi does what a Jedi must, she reminded herself. In her mind, she heard Djinn's deep voice spurring her on, Fight through the pain, the exhaustion, the uncertainty... And never, ever let evil triumph...

Feeling the strength surging in her, Callista flew from her fetal position and hurled herself at the HRD so quickly that her mirror image had not expected it. "Callista" fell to the ground with a ear crushing thud, her head smashing into the floor.

"How does it feel," Callista said, as the droid eased up on her elbows.

The droid gnashed her teeth and brought her foot up to kick Callista, but this time Callista was ready. With the quick reflexes that had been her blessing from the very beginning, she leapt away to avoid the kick, which narrowly missed her forehead.

The pain crept back to her body slowly. Fire raged under her skin--in the torn tendons and severed ligaments. Just hold on a little longer, she implored herself. Just a little longer.

As she turned, she saw the HRD speeding towards her, ready to launch herself onto a fallen Callista.

With every ounce of her faith, Callista called her lightsaber into her hand and lit it, and when the HRD pounced on Callista, she raised her blade without hesitation...

In a split second, the most frightening scream of terror that Callista had ever heard tore into the air. She pulled out her blade from the trembling droid's body and looked at her.

She felt her hands shake uncontrollably as she watched her mirror image crumple in pain, balled up in an embryonic position. She had never killed another being before. Is this what death looked like?

It had to be done, she told herself... And still, the horror of watching the droid's blood spill from her body was almost too much to bear...

[This message has been edited by Jedi Callie (edited 03-20-2000).]

17. Darth London Boy

Darth London Boy Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2000
    This is a story worthy of the actual EU books. It is THAT good! Keep it up!

18. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999

This is a story worthy of the actual EU books. It is THAT good! Keep it up!

Woohoo! What a compliment!!

All right, troops, you heard the man, let's keep it up!! Whose turn is it now?

And btw, I deliberately left it vague as to whether or not the HRD did die, because I wasn't sure if you guys wanted to draw this out some more LOL. Keep her alive if you'd like!

19. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Cilghal faced Brakiss, her eyes narrowed with determination. She calmly stood there, waiting for the young man to make the first move.

Seconds later, he did.

"This way!" Luke exclaimed breathlessly as he led Kam Solusar and Kirana Ti down the prison bay. He ran toward the entrance door, his lightsaber out and ready. His mind focused on only one thing: to get to Callista.

He then felt Callista scream in his mind. A terrible scream of agony and terror, reverberating in his mind. He had never heard his lover scream like that before. What had happened?

Had something happened to her?

"I hope we're not too late," Kirana Ti said as she ran beside him.

"I think we already are," Luke replied gravely.

As Callista staggered back from the onslaught, horrified by what she had done, she began to notice something. The blood flow was starting to slow down; the injury Callista had given her seemed to grow smaller with each passing second.

Then, right in front of her eyes, the HRD's wounds closed up as if they had never been there.

Callista stepped back in shock, realization dawning on her face. A self-repairing unit. The droid had been installed with one.

Which meant that she couldn't be destroyed.

Not even with a lightsaber.

Callista stared, disbelieving, as the HRD slowly climbed to her feet, brushing herself off. She turned toward Callista, pure hatred blazing in her gray eyes. "That is going to cost you dearly, Callista," she hissed.

Callista held her lightsaber up, shakily but surely, ready to fight. The droid responded in kind, and the two opponents crossed blades once again.

Callista narrowly dodged a slash to the left leg, then threw one of her own blows. "Callista" caught it with her own, grinning madly. Her fist struck out seconds later, hitting Callista hard in the ribs; she then struck her in the face, connecting nice and hard. Callista staggered back, a flash of pain bursting in her chest and jaw.

Before she could recover, "Callista" grabbed her by the arm and swung her against the wall. Callista's back bore the brunt of the impact, and she nearly fell.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" the droid mocked, walking up the her mirror image. "You see, Callista, you've learned an important lesson today. Never mess with someone you know nothing about."

She then punched Callista in the face.

"You Jedi are all the same," she continued as Callista reeled from the blow. "So arrogant, so all-knowing...so stupid."

As she said "stupid" she grabbed Callista by the shoulders and head-butted her with all her strength. It felt like a hammer had smashed into her face. Callista's head snapped back, her vision losing focus. She was ready to collapse, but the droid held on to her.

"Having fun yet, Callie?" the droid snapped as her knee came up, ramming the Jedi in the gut. Callista gasped as the wind left her body, and she fell to one knee, unable to fight back.

She weakly looked up to see the droid staring down at her, a victorious smile on her blood-red lips.

20. Empress Palpatine

Empress Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 1999
    My God, Jedi15! I'm starting to think you LIKE hurting Callista! eek.gif

[This message has been edited by Empress Palpatine (edited 04-16-2000).]

21. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    *gulp* Poor Callie, poor, poor Callie!!! You can't kill her!

22. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    By the way, you guys are doing a great job!!!

Callista Rules!!!

23. Eagle888

Eagle888 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2000
    Don't worry, Callista Sunrider. I'll save her!

---------------------------------------------

Her eyes then rested on the garbage chute opening in the wall behind the HRD. Suddenly, an idea sprung to her mind.

The droid loomed over her, her red lightsaber raised above her head, ready to end Callista's life. "It's been nice knowing you," she said as she delivered the blow.

At the same time, Callista--using the last of her near-gone strength--struck the droid with the Force. "Callista" cried out in surprise and anger as she was knocked backwards through the air--

--and into the garbage chute.

Callista could hear the droid shrieking as she slid down the tunnel and into the trash compactor, deep underneath the Great Temple. She stood up and sighed. "Never mess with a Jedi," she said with a grin.

Although she had won for now, the HRD still presented a threat.

Callista, armed with her lightsaber and the Force, headed toward the garbage room below, determined to put an end to this once and for all.

24. Callista Sunrider

Jun 17, 1999
    Oooooooohhhhh!!! She's going to get it now!!! Thanks for the great recovery Eagle
    !!!
    Keep it up!!!

Callista Rules!!!

25. kenobi1377

kenobi1377 Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 2000
    As luke and his compainion, kirana ti, rounded a corner they stoped. There was blood splaters on the walls and a puddle of blood on the floor. Luke stood there gaping.
    "What happened?" said Kirana Ti.
    "i have no idea" he replied.
    dang sorry to cut this short but i have to get off the internet. keep up the good work peeps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.