main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Darth Maul had captured Queen Amidala?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth Pipes, Aug 12, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    OK, now that we have this capability, what does everyone think of doing this? Heck, the TF.N people don't even have to know about it. Invitation only. Of course, the general membership doesn't have to know about it either, so there will be no accusations of elitism. Notify people by icq or email. Could we try it for a couple of weeks on a trial basis?

2. Captain Antilles

Captain Antilles Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 26, 1998
    Most people in the forum are incapable of keeping secrets (SoaH, for instance )

And I still don't really feel comfortable with the idea of segregating the forums like that.

3. PreacherBoy

PreacherBoy Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 3, 1998
    No, it would raise hell on the Jedi Council, people would try to form gangs to get in. It would suck. No, I am not gonna do it, and I will do everything I can to stop it.

4. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    This is interesting, I am seeing if I can set these settings on this forum now * An authorized user is someone who is not an administrator or moderator who has either been given specific authority to use a private forum or otherwise-restricted forum. Administrators can give this permission to a user by either specifically assigning the permission to the user in the control panel User Permissions area or by giving the user the Forum Password to gain entrance. You can set a forum password in the field to the left.

5. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    I made this forum private, and I couldn't access it, I got this error This is a private forum and you have not been properly authorized to post to this forum.

That means if we did have a secret forum, we would have to add everyone one by one. I wonder if this gives a password entry to even view all this. Probably not, but that would be cool.

6. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    Since I helped PB set this thing up, and he told you that, I hope you don't mind if I add my input. Oh, and I won't tell anyone about this place.

From looking aroung on the control panel when I had PB's password, I seem to recall that when you look at someone's profile (as an admin), you can choose what forums they are able to post in.

I also wanted to tell you guys, and gal, that there is a way to censor certain words, such as ass, and still have class not become cl***. I believe that if you go into the Forum variables, and go down to the censored words list, you will find that if you but brackets around the word, like {ass}, then only that will be censored.

7. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    I already knew that. Thanks! Has Wizzy found this place yet? He was a big advocate of the Senior forum.

8. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    I hope you all realize now that we can't. The stupid thing would create bad attitudes at first. But, since we control who is in and out, it might be cool.

Oh yeah, you don't have to type in the password when you post, admin thing.

9. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    Oh yeah, I haven't heard from Paradox in days... I dunno what has happened.

10. Jay

Jay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 1, 1998
    When I was talking about the censoring of words, I was rembering a thread talking about it, and the general concensus of the admins was that words by themselves can't be censored. So, I thought maybe the small print was a small oversight.

11. Hathor

Hathor Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 28, 1998
    I'd love to have a senior member forum, but unfortunately it wouldn't work out like PreacherBoy had said.

as for Paradox he's been gone for a few weeks...

12. PreacherBoy

Aug 3, 1998
    I miss my wizzy-baby.

13. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    I'm not a writer but that's my idea for a fanfic. What do you think would have happend if Maul had captured Amidala and taken her back to Naboo to sign the treaty? Would he have killed everyone in his path(i.e. Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan)? Would the Jedi have sent another to rescue the Queen? And what position would that have put Palpatine/Sidious in? Would he have pressed for an invasion of Naboo to liberate the planet? Would he still have become Chancellor?

Like I said, I'm not a writer but I think this could be an interesting story. Anyone who wants to write it, go right ahead.

14. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Anyone interested?

15. JediPadme

JediPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 1999
    Its an interesting idea, DP. I might be able to contribute, but I have finals coming up... but I'll ponder the idea a bit and see if I come up with something.

16. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Thanks JediPadme. I'm going to try to start up this story. If you want to create a new one or add on to this, be my guess. Bare with me, this is my first attempt at writing fanfiction. The story will begin when the Queen's starship takes off after Maul attacks Qui-Gon.

The Queen's Starship took off, as per Qui-Gon's orders. The ship flew through Tatooine looking for the Jedi Master. According to the boy, Qui-Gon had been attacked by some sort of creature.

"Over there." Obi-Wan said.

There Qui-Gon was locked in fierce battle with a mysterious warrior in black. Whoever he is, Obi-Wan thought, he is well trained in the Jedi arts. "Fly low and open the ramp."

Qui-Gon Jinn continued his battle with the mysterious warrior. Despite the fact that Qui-Gon was one of the best swordsmen in the Order, his opponent had matched his every attack. He was more that the Jedi Master's equal. Qui-Gon was beginning to slow down and wondered how much longer he could keep up this pace with his opponent.

Suddenly, Qui-Gon spotted the Queen's starship flying just above them. Managing to break away from the battle, Qui-Gon made a spectacular jump on the ship's open ramp. When he turned around, he found the Dark Warrior on the ramp right behind him.

Qui-Gon swung his lightsaber at the Dark Warrior in an attempt to behead him. The warrior ducked, spun around and with brutal force thrust his lightsaber through Qui-Gon's body. When he pulled his blade out, Qui-Gon's limp body fell more than one hundred feet to the desert sand. There, his body laid lifeless in the still, hot desert.

Darth Maul turned his head back to see Jinn's body hit the desert sand.

"All to easy" Maul said with disgust. It was now time for him to find the Queen.

Suddenly, the cargo's room door opened up and Obi-Wan Kenobi, followed by Anakin, burst into the room.

"Master!" Obi-Wan called out, expecting to find Qui-Gon there. Instead all he saw was the Dark Warrior. The warrior held his blade in one hand and with the other he pulled back his hood to reveal a face tatooed with red and black marking and a skull with a crown of thorns.

"Your master didn't survive, Jedi" Maul said. "And neither will you."

Well, that was my first attempt at fanfiction so try not to be too harsh. If JediPadme or anyone one else want to continue this story or create a new one, be my guest.

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 01-16-2000).]

17. DarkLord Skywalker

DarkLord Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 1999

P.S. Darth, please continue

18. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    *gets excited*

Oh wowie, this is cooooooool!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

19. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    What the hell? I'll post the continuation of this story later tonight.

20. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    nice work.

21. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    I'll continue now.

The look of horror on Obi-Wan's face told that he understood what had happend to his master. That look quickly turned to rage and fury. With a thunderous scream, Obi-Wan took out his saber, ignited it, and charged Darth Maul. The Sith Lord was more than ready and the battle commenced.

Anakin, although stunned at the realization that Qui-Gon had been killed, was griped with another emotion. Fear. Fear of the dark warrior. Looking for cover, he ducked behind a series of crates and hid there.

The battle between Obi-Wan and Maul was furious. Despite the fact that their mobility was limited by the fact that the cargo hold was relatively small, it still didn't matter. The two warriors battled back and forth, slashing and parring.

As the battle continued, Obi-Wan's hatred of the dark warrior grew stronger and stronger.

"You killed my master, you b*stred!" Obi-Wan screamed. "I will kill you were you stand!"
    Obi-Wan then responed by lauching a powerful swing at Maul.

Maul simply smiled and easily blocked the blow. Obi-Wan's swings were now growing more and more wild as he was giving into his anger and his hatred. Obi-Wan again missed with a wild swing. Maul had sidestepped it and then caught Kenobi with a spin kick to the jaw. The force of the kick sent Kenobi flying into the wall. He hit with considerable force and slumped to the floor unconscious.

Maul approached Kenobi with his lightsaber raised. A shame, Maul thought, he had potential. Maul then prepared for the death blow.

Suddenly, two of the Naboo royal guards stormed into the room with their blasters drawn.

"Drop it!" the older of the two guards yelled at Maul. Maul simply turned around, lowered his arms, and began to approach the guards. This prompted the guards to open fire. All they hit was the ship's wall.

With great quickness and a warrior's grace, Maul drove his blade through the older guard, then spun around with considerable grace and beheaded the other guard.

The guard's head fell off his shoulders, hit the floor and rolled forward until it hit the series of crates next to Anakin. Anakin turned and saw the guards bloody, decapitated head staring right at him.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Anakin screamed as he saw the horror in front of him. He got up and ran to get as far away from the head as possible. He didn't get far for he ran right into Darth Maul's leg and crashed to the ground. When he looked up, he saw Maul's demonic face in all its' horror. In that moment, Anakin knew what true fear was.

"Young fool." Maul said. He then grabbed Anakin by the throat and lifted him high into the air.

Just then, Padme ran into the room, followed by Captain Panaka, who had his blaster drawn and was trying to stop her from entering the room. The two stopped dead in their tracks when they saw the scene in front of them.

"Ani!!!" Padme screamed in horror at the sight of Anakin at the mercy of Darth Maul.

Maul smiled sadistically and said

"Give me the Queen or the boy will die."

Well, that was the continuation. I appreciate the kind words. Like I've said, I'm not a writer. If anyone wants to continue with the story, be my guest.

Darth Pipes

22. Lord Sith

Lord Sith Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 1999
    Impressive. This story does have promise. If I have time, I'll add something soon.

You're a better writer then you think Darth Pipes. You write smoothly, and clearly, getting your ideas across perfectly.

You also have a gift for the cliffhanger ending, which is an excellent skill to have in this forum.

Keep up the great work!

~Lord Sith~

23. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Thank you.

24. Jedi-Jade

Jedi-Jade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 1999
    This is a very excelent and creative story! Keep up the good work!

25. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999

Padme looked on in horror. If she were to surrender to this dark monster, it could spell doom for her planet. She wouldn't be able to appeal for help from the Senate. If she allowed herself to be taken back to Naboo, she would be forced to sign the treaty or watch her people die. Surely, one boy wasn't worth all that.

However, that was easier said than done, as she watched Anakin, that funny little boy, gripped in absolute fear and at the mercy of the dark warrior. With one grasp, the monster could snap Anakin's neck and he would be no more. Anakin had risked everything for her. They wouldn't even be able to reach Coruscant without him. She truly cared about Anakin and didn't want to see him die.

She turned to Panaka, who gave her a long, hard stare. She knew what he was thinking. One boy was not worth the planet of Naboo. She knew he was right, but if she didn't surrender, what could happen? This monster had already killed Qui-Gon, defeated Obi-Wan and brutally slaughtered two of her guards. If she didn't surrender herself, this monster would kill them all. He still might kill them all even if she did surrender. It was her call now.

Your focus determines your reality, Qui-Gon Jinn had told Anakin. Reality is what she needed now.

Slowly, she approached Darth Maul, who still had Anakin by the throat and said

"I am Queen Amidala."

If someone would like to take over, go right ahead. I'm unsure what direction to take at this point. The Naboo Starship should be in space or at least orbiting Tatooine, I know that.

Darth Pipes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.