main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if LandM went back in time to Episode 1? (Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Jewl, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey! Do whant to try it? I'll give the first post. Oh ya! And Happy Thanksgiving! ;)

"I'll get it Luke."

"I really don't mind."

"Your tired. Lie down, and get some rest."

"Allright."

"Yes?.....Luke!"

BOOM!

Luke awoke with a start.He suddenly felt a strange warmth all around him. Why was this? It wasn't THAT hot on Corriscent, which is were he was. Wasn't he? He opend his eyes and saw...a very bright sky. Was Corriscent's sun that bright? Suddenly he heard a high-pitched screem!

"Look!" he heard women's voice scream. He sat up quickly, and saw that he was in the middle of a sandy street. It seemed familier. Then he realized that he was in the midst of a croud. He heard the high-pitch voice of the women again. "I was on my way home, and saw him laying in the middle of the road! I didn't do ANYTHING!"

Luke stood shakily up, and turned to the man that the women was talking to. "She didn't do anything, sir. I just woke- I just tripped."

"Quite alright." The man looked Luke up and down "You don't look familier. Are from Mos Espa?"

"Were? I mean, here? Uuh yes."

"Hmm. Well, watch your step."

"I will." Luke looked around. It was a dirty and poor-looking town. Mos Espa. Why did that sound familer? Suddenly a thought struck him! Mara! Where was she? Last thing he remembered was Falling asleep. Oh yes. She had gone to answer the door. Someone had come for...somthing. He had offered to get it, but she had. Then....she opend the door, and she had screamed. Hadn't she? She had screamed "Luke!". Then, he had heard a loud BOOM! and now he was awake. In a town called Mos Espa. What was going on?

What'd ya think? :D Now you give it a go! ;)

2. SenatorPadme

SenatorPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2001
    Great start. I'm curious about the title though. What is Landm?

3. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Woops! That's supposed to be L&M or Luke and Mara. :D

4. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Luke had been wandering the streets of Mos Espa for ten minutes, when he realized why the town sounded familier. He had heard of Mos Espa from his aunt and uncle. They had baught several droids which had been 'gained' there. But that meant....how could he be on Tatoowene? It was impossible! Was he here alone? Or was Mara somwere too?

Luke walked awhile longer, when he stepped into an old shop. The minute he walked in the door, he heard somone say "I need parts for a J-type 327 Newbien."

Luke walked farther in, when he saw a tall man in a poncho, an even taller orange alien, a beautiful young girl, and an astromec droid, who looked a lot like R2.

He had been observing the four of them, when he heard a green alien, whom Luke hadn't noticed before yel "Pedanka! Nobida Unko!" Luke knew enough of Huttese, from when he had lived on Tatowene, to know that the alien had called for a slave of his in the back. A short sandy-blond-haired boy came running from the back, and began talking in rapid Hutese to the green alien.

Luke staggerd back. He felt a sudden presance in the force. A pressence he only felt at certain times. When Darth Vader, his father, had been alive. He looked at the boy. He looked like Luke! But it couldn't be his father. His father was dead.

When the green alien had taken the tall man into the back, Luke walked up to boy. "What's your name?" He asked. Before the boy could answer, the lovely girl spoke up.

"Who are you?"

"No one of consiquence."

"Are you... looking for someone?"

"Yes actually." Luke suddenly felt foolish for forgetting about Mara "Maybe you know her. She's-"

"I doubt I would know her." the girl said shortly. She seemed nervous. Perhaps she was on the run. She might be a run-away slave.

"I was asking this boy a question." Luke said angrily "Now. What's your name young one?"

"My name's Aniken Skywalker."

Luke nearly fell backwards "Your not- you can't be!"

"I am!" The boy said looking frightend "Why is that wrong?"

"Nothing." Luke stammered "But your dead!"

Now Aniken looked very afraid "Is he crazy?"

"He must be!" The girl answered

Luke looked into the girl's face. She looked sort of like Leah. But that was impossible. It was a couincedence! It must be!

"Listen." He told the boy "You must tell me everything about yourself. Do know what a Jedi is?"

"Well-"

"Don't listen to him Aniken!" The girl screemed "He's crazy!"

"I'm not crazy!"

"Then why did you say he was dead?"

"Because he IS! I must be back in time or somthing!"

"Now I KNOW your crazy!" The girl stood up and screemed "Qui-gon!"

The tall man came back in, looking confused "What is wrong?"

The girl pointed to Luke "He's insane! He says that Aniken here is dead!"

Luke took one look at how tall the man was, and headed for the doorway. The green alien, seeing a chance to advertise his shop, ran out the door ahead of Luke, and hollard "I've got a crazy man trying to steel my slave!" Luke looked wildly at the croud that pourd arond him now. He took one more look at Ankiken, before someone hit him over the head. And he blacked out.

hehe! Lukey tourcher! :D

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Whoa! This is cool! RR? Can I post?

6. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Sure thing! It's a round robin, after all! :D Oh, just one thing. Please don't kill Luke or Mara. Thanx ;)

7. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    In fact, I think I'll post a little more ;)

Luke sat up with a start, and immediatly lay down again. A sharp pain shot through his head as he did. He looked around, and saw that he was in a dark hole. Was he dreaming? No. The pain in his head was real. Then he rememberd. Mara! And then also....his father. He had seen his father. But he was a boy! How could it be?

Suddenly, a light apeard from above. A man had opend the huge grate over the hole's opening a crack. Luke socked the cool air up before he looked around.

He was in a hole. There were three other men there, and one women. He sat up again, and saw that the women had red hair. Mara!

"Mara?"

"Luke?"

"Oh Mara! It IS you! How did you get here?"

"Luke...there's no time...no time to ex...explane.."

"Mara? What's wrong?" Then Luke saw the blood on her shoulder. "What happend?"

"It's too hard to...explane..."

"Well tell me somthing! Please!"

".....it's not your fault....don't worry...I'm fine.....I'll be just......fine...." Mara slumped over into a faint.

"Mara! Mara!" Luke looked wildly around at the three men. Could they help? Could he trusst them? And what WAS going on?
    Gotta' go! :D

8. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Um, this is looking good, but... The scene you just had from TPM, I don't think Ani said his name to Padme in that part. Oh, well that was in the movie. Forget it. Luke's sister's name is Leia. But it is a good start.

9. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yeah! Well, I had an idea before, but now I don't cause I don't know where you were going with that, or even a remote direction, so I'll watch and wait.

10. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    K-doke! I'll work on it a bit! :D

Luke looked across the darkness to a man sitting in the corner. Luke could see by the appearance of him, that he was wild. He didn't trust him to take care of Mara.

His gaze swung over to the second man. "Will you help?" He asked, for the man had been watching him.

"They're coming!"

"What?"

"They're coming for me! Don't think they're not coming for you too! I warned you! Don't you think I didn't warn you!"

This man was crazy. Luke hoped that that wasn't why he was here. Were they all crazy? Was that why they put him here? Whoever they were.

He turned to the last man. He was looking up at the crack in the grate, and appeared to be daydreaming.

"Please help me." Luke whispered desprately. The man sat up, and looked at Luke. Somthing seemed to wrench Luke's heart in two as he looked at the man. His eyes were a hazel collor, and Luke could see tears in them. The man looked at Mara, and immediatly pulled a dirty scarf, wich had been tied around his head, and wrapped it tightly around the wound in Mara's shoulder.

"Thank you." Was all Luke could say.

"I know what it is like to lose somone you love." The man's soft voice answered. Luke could see a few more tears slide down his brown face.

Luke had decided to not push the matter, when the man whent on. "I lost my son. Not in death, but my master took him away. He decided that he didn't need me anymore, and so got rid of me."

"Your a- a-"

"Slave? Yes. My wife died when my son was very young, and so my master put my son to work with me. He was all I had." The man ran a hand across his face, and appeared to be wiping a tear away. "Oh" he sighed "I'd give anything to be back with my little Kitster."

"Is that your son?"

"Yes. I remember how he would tell me all the adventures he had with his friends." The man smiled in remembrance. "How Seek had fallen in the mud, how Amee had saved a Wampa-rat. How Aniken was building his own pod-"

"Aniken?"

"Yes, he was friend of Kitster's."

"Aniken Skywalker?"

"I beleive so, yes."

"Do you know anything about him?"

"Only what Kitster had told me. He's building the fastest podracer ever, he dreams of being a jedi, he also building a protical droid to help his Mother."

"He dreams of being a jedi?"

"Yes." The man looked discusted "Why, I don't know. What have the jedi ever done for us? They don't even want to mix with us slaves. Gardiens of the peace. Pah! Bolderdash!" The man's eyes swung around to Luke's belt, and rested on the shiny handle of Luke's lightsaber. "Your a-"

"Jedi? Yes."

"I'm sorry. I've never seen a jedi come to this planet."

"I didn't do it on perpose. But yes, I wish I could help."

"Well, I hope your friend gets better."

"Yes. I hope you see your son again."

"Me too."

Suddenly, the grate lifted from off the top of the pit. A man leaned down and hollard "Get out of there scum! We're taken' you to the slave market!"

11. Angel_girl

Angel_girl Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    Sounds cool! I'll try it!

Luke blinked his eyes against the sun. Three men staggered out behind him. Luke looked down at Mara, who was still lying in the pit. "What about her?" He demanded of the gaurd.

"What about her?" The gaurd answered harshly.

"You can't just leave her there!"

"I can do what I want! No one would buy her when she's uncantions anyway!"

"But you can't!" Before he knew what he was doing, Luke threw himself at the gaurd. He was trying to grab the gaurd's gun, when
    BANG!
    Luke felt a sudden pain in his right leg, and fell off the gaurd. One of the gaurds had shot him from behind. He felt himself getting pulled to his feet again, and the first gaurd slapped a pair of vibro-cuffs on him.

"Oh great slab-brain!" The first gaurd shouted at the second "How am I going to sell him when he's got a hurt leg, huh?"

"Well you wouldn't have been able to sell him if you was dead either!" The second one shouted.

"Oh never mind! Just grab the girl, and lets get going!"

Luke gave a sigh of relif, despite the pain in his leg. At least they wouldn't leave Mara. She would surly die if they didn't bring her.

Luke heard a voice next to him. "You okay?"
    It was Kitster's dad.

"Ya." Luke breathed, as he tried to stand up again.

"I'll help you." Kister's dad helped Luke to his feet again. "What's your name?" He asked

"Luke. Luke Skywalker."

"Are you related to Aniken Skywalker?"

"Yes. He's my- Yes I'm related. What's your neme?"

"Jaroon."

"Do you have a last name?"

"Not that I can remember."

"I see."

"Stop talking over there!" The gaurd came running up, with Mara in his arms. "Shut up, and no help for the velient fool!" He told Jaroon.

"But sir, he-"

"Do you think I'm joking?" The guard grabbed Jaroon, and shoved him away from Luke, who started to totter a bit. I'll keep standing he told himself. He began to reach out to the force. He'd heal as quick as he could. He wouldn't let the slave-traders split him and Mara apart!

12. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
  13. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    I think I'll post some to!

Luke's leg hurt more with every step. His heart hurt whenever he saw Mara, who had still not awakend.

They finnaly reached Mos Espa, and all four of them were dragged up onto a stage in the middle of the town. The guard lay Mara down not so carfuly onto the platform too. She didn't move.

"Ladies and genleman!" the gaurd yelled "You see before you some of the best slaves ever! We'll start with this one!" He hauled the wild looking one to his feet.

The bid didn't go very high, and the man was soon sold to an annoyed-looking Twileck, who immediatly started shouting orders at him.

The next man, the one who seemed crazy, whent for even cheeper.

Then, the guard lifted Mara. "What about this pretty girl? I'm sure you'd love a lovely girl like this to help! She's very tough! That's why she's asleep, see. I had to knock her out! She's so strong!"

No one seemed convinced. Luke was beginning to hope that Mara wouldn't be sold, when a gravly voice hollard "two hundred trugets!"

"Sold!"

"No!" Luke lunged at the gaurd again, but the man simply ducked out of the way, and dragged Mara through the croud, to an alien, who was looking very pleased.

"Well then!" The guard grabbed Luke by the arms, and pulled him off the platform. "What about this young boy? Probebly very helpful! Look how strong he is!"

A man shouted "He's wounded!"

"So? Easily fixed!"

"I'll give you three trugets!"

"What?!"

"Don't think you'll get anything better!"

"Fine! Three trugets!" the gaurd dragged Luke off the platform, and to a well-dressed man. "He'll make good food for my Ronto after I've gotten all the work out of him!"

As Luke was being led away, he heard the guard yell "And how about this young man? He's a good worker!"

Luke so much wished he could help Jaroon. He wanted to help him find Kitster. He wanted to find Mara. And his father.

14. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    somehow I get the feeling that Luke is going to use his lightsaber here real soon ;)

Great idea, good story...

1 think though, your spelling could really use some work...

(I know I know, I'm not one to talk, but...)

15. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    I'll do some more!

The rich man threw Luke down a flight of stone stairs. "I'll get you to work tomarrow." He said simply, and closed the thick wooden door, and locked it.

Luke sat up, and found himself in a small, dark, basement. It was so dark, in fact, that when he reached out to the side, he touched a cold, stone wall. He reached out in all directions, and felt stone, only an arm's length away. He quickly stood up, exspecting to hit his head on a stone ceiling, but didn't.

Luke looked up, with his glow-rod in hand. He was in....a well!

16. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oooooh.....well, well, I have an idea for the well, but I think Lukie should heal a bit first, so....... I'm sorry, I keep coming when I'm busy, I'm trying to post!

17. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm thinking, but I can't figure out how he's going to get out of there! I guess one of you will have to work on it! :D

18. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Tell ya what JK, if I heal Lukey up for you, can you get him out of this fix? ;)

19. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Sounds like a plan you two! :) Oh ya, about my spelling, Si Fi,...............That's SO true! ;)

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yep, I sure can! I have a pretty good idea of how to. It might not be very exciting, well, I think it's fun, but....we'll see.

Anyway, heal him all up, and then I'll slide on over here and get him out.

21. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Here you go!

The next morning, Luke was dragged outside, and the man made him load up his cart to take goods into town.

Slowly, Luke managed to gather the force around him, and bagan to regain the use of his leg.

It would've been easier, but everytime the man noticed Luke's total concentration, he'd drive him harder, and Luke would lose a bit of healing.

It was only that night that Luke was able to concentrate totaly on the force. Since he was alone, he could bring it around him like a blanket, and let it do it's job.

He waited for three hours without resting. Finnaly, he realized the pain was gone. His leg still looked pretty bad, but he could no longer feel it. The time was now. He had to think of a way to get out of here! Suddenly, a thought began forming in his mind....

All yours Jecinta! Have at it! And if there's anything else that you need me to edit to make it fit your idea, just pm me! ;)

22. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
  23. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Umm...were'd you go Jacinta? If your still busy, that's fine, but I was just wondering if you still wanted to save Luke.

24. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Up! Jecinta, were are you?

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Here goes. One thing, guys, my name is spelled j-A-cinta, not e, k? Sorry, I'm a bit picky about that. To make it simpler, call me Jaci or Cin, your pick. Thanks for getting me here.

Luke looked around. He shivered slightly. It was very damp. He glanced up and realized he could see the moon. Which meant that the top wasn't sealed, they just thought he couldn't get out.

They might be right. Then again, he was a Jedi, they might not be. He thought carefully as he paced to work out his leg a little. He had done this before, at Cloud City when his father had tried to carbon freeze him.

Of course, the jump hadn't been this high, either. Not nearly as high. But, then again, he was stronger now then he was at that time.

I'm wasting time! Luke thought to himself irritably. He gathered himself in a crouch, bent his knees, connected with the force, concentrated on the pinpoint of light that was his goal..........and sprang.

He soared up farther then he had ever thought possible, but it still wasn't enough. His fingers brushed the edge of the well, and he grabbed at it as he started to fall. All his weight yanked on his left shoulder, pulling it out of socket, and stopping his descent.

Luke bit his lip to keep from crying out, he didn't want to be found. He swung his other arm up, and finally grabbed the crumbling edge, and, his muscles straining, pulled himself up, bit by bit.

At last Luke collapsed on the ground beside the well. He had been weak already from trying to heal himself, and this hadn't helped. He breathed hard, holding his shoulder and feeling mentally drained, when he heard voices.

They got closer and closer. Luke pulled himself to his feet and ran in the other direction.

Now to find Mara. He thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.