main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if LandM went back in time to Episode 1? (Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Jewl, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Upsey-daisy! I'm working on it, but some of it's just a bit confusing.....

2. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Cool! :)
    I just got back from Michigan! It was muy divertido (uhh... very fun...ignore me...please)! :)
    And I like your sig! :-D (the second one)
    God bless!
    <3-Moose

3. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
  4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I can't wait! :) :D

5. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
  6. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay, one question, do you guys actually want to keep this going? Cause J_K and I weren't sure if you all were still interested.

Oh, and if you guys want, you can just give me a brief-over of what happend last, and I can start writing, and catch up on details later.

If no, that's perfectly fine. M'Kay! Be back....

7. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I want this to continue.

I think the last thing was them going to Dagobah to find Luke & Leia's mother.

8. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
    I want it to continue too!!! :D

9. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    I want you to keep going, but I'll probably have to reread some

10. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    OKAY!!! I've finnaly finished reading up on this, and I think I get it for the most part. I'm going to wait on posting till I can talk to J_K about what his plans for this is.

Be back!

~Jewl

11. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Dart's on holiday right now - but I can't wait to see what you come up with!

UP!

12. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Okay, I'll give it a try, but if you are like totaly outraged at the bad writing skills and the poor spelling, and serious lack of creativeness, you may reserve the right to ignore everything I write. ;) :D

'kay, onto the post!

Look and Marra ran throo thee swomp on Dagoe-baw.......Okay, I'm not THAT bad!

(maybe in comparison to the above, my writing won't look so bad! ;) )

Right, right. NOW onto the post!

The small party trudged through the thick undergrowth of Degobah. The Jedi picked their way easily through the messy vines and branches of old trees that hung over ever other step of Degobah ground. Wedge's fleet, however, did not have as much luck. The man were mostly ground pilots or air pilots, and not the kind to go trampsing through the slimy woods, and they tripped over most everything in their way.

Luke looked around sadly, suddenly remembering the beautiful planet Naboo had once been. Granted, it looked a little nicer than it did in his time, when he'd met Yoda. But the majestic glory of the planet he'd known back when his father was a boy, had been lost forever.

Mara sensed what Luke was feeling, and moved a little closer to him, holding his hand in hers. She gave it a slight squeez, and Luke relized how much he'd missed that reasuring gesture.

The weight of what was happening suddenly felt full on his shoulders. The very idea of time travel. The fact that they had changed the future, for better or worse. The sudden reality that his father, not Darth Vader, but his real father, walked just a few feet in front of them. And now they were wading through the swamps of Degobah to...to find his mother.

It was too much. But he didn't want to stop. He didn't want to slow down, and give his mind time to catch up. He just wanted to know everything. To see the whole truth sitting in front of him, and let his mind figure it out later.

He just wanted to see him mother.

He remembered, years and years ago, before he'd gone to confront Darth Vader, he had spoken with Leia. He told her he had no memory of his mother. Well now, he was going to meet her. Maybe. Oh, if only his mind wasn't so full of such maybes! He wanted to *know*!

Luke was so lost in his mind, that he hadn't notice what everyone else in the group had.

There was a huge body of water stretching out in front of them. As they reached a slight clearing on the edge of the woods, they gazed out over dark, murky water. But it wasn't the water that had stopped the group in their tracks, and jerked Luke out of his troubled thoughts.

It was a low, rumble, almost like a groul. And it came from deep in the heart of the mirky waters.

Anakin looked at his son, and answered the question in the Jedi's eyes.

"Sando Aqua Monster." He murmered. "Don't move."

13. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    ...............I think everyone must have run and hid. Ah, well. ;)

14. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    good post........

I hope they defeat that Sando Aqua Monster..........

:::fingers crossed:::

15. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm a little hesitant to do too much before J_K gets back, because I'm not entirly sure what he had in mind.

Sorry if this is going very slow due to that, but I'm not quite sure how to procede...

16. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    he's back.......I'll ask him next time I send him an Instant Message.......

You could always try making a planning thread in the writers resource and asking for writers and either continuing and finishing the story or maybe doing a rewrite.

UP!

17. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    A rewrite.....ya, maybe that would be a good idea.

I mean, don't get me wrong, this has been realy cool, and gone a lot better than I thought it would. But it also was supposed to run a different way to begin with, and now it's something else entirely.

I think maybe the switch between the "Episode 1 all over again, with Luke and Mara this time"

and the

"Luke and Mara changed history, and this is what happens" sounds a little strange.

I think maybe if we knew where it was going from the beginning, it would run a lot smoother.

Unless, that is, no one is interested in this anymore.

It seems that maybe no one is.

Well, think about it.

18. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I'm still interested......just need to get a good catchy title to attract more readers.....

I can't think of one right now, though.

19. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    How about "A Twist in Time"?

20. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    That's a good title, Tych_sel, - what do you think, Jedi_Jewl?

21. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Sound great to me! I'm not like at ALL creative, and that sounds like a smashing title!

Great job! ;)

22. Malz4JESUS

Apr 12, 2002
  23. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    UP?

Maybe you should lock this, start a planning thread and re-write it with people that can help.

24. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    last attempt at an UP

I think someone should contact Jewl and help her start a planning thread.

25. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    2nd to the last attempt at an up - this story has officially been abandoned me thinks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.