main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if LandM went back in time to Episode 1? (Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Jewl, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, I guess I'll post again.
    // is thoughts
    "Hi." Anakin said again. Luke nodded with a small smile at him. "Can I ask you a question?" The boy asked.

"Sure." Luke said.

"Why do you always look at me weird? You stare at me a lot. Why?" Anakin said.

Luke swallowed heavily, glancing out the viewport. "I don't know, I guess I'm just not used to kids. And you're just really strong in the force for you're age."

//Now that was an outright lie, and you know it. Not used to kids, where'd I get that? Strong in the force for his age? Yeah, well so are Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo, but do I stare at them? But still, if it satisfies him, who cares.//

Anakin's eyebrows creased. He looked like he was going to say something, but the door opened behind him.

"Mara!" Luke said happily as Mara came forward, hugging her.

"I'm so glad you're safe." They said at the same time, then laughed.

"I was worried. I hadn't seen you." Luke said.

"Qui-Gon brought me to the ship shortly after he traded you to Watto." Mara said.

"We need to talk." Luke said. Mara nodded. Luke glanced at Anakin.

"Why don't you pester Obi-Wan, see if he'll show you how his lightsaber works?" Luke asked Anakin. He almost felt sorry for dumping Anakin on Obi-Wan, it was obvious Obi-Wan was not comfortable with him, but oh well. "I have to talk to Mara."

"Ok! Bye Luke! Bye Mara!" Anakin said with a smile, and left.

2. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Up! I can't seem to get onto the third page of this story! It keeps saying that it can't download it.

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    That's because it didn't exhist until you posted. This site is screwing up.

4. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    There we go! Okay, ready to post!

Luke stood there, hugging Mara thankfuly. Then he stood back and looked at her seriously. "Mara, I have to tell you somthing about that boy, Aniken."
    "I know."
    "You do?" Mara raised an eyebrow and smiled
    "Well Luke, I'd reconize that signiture anywere. Also, how many boys in the galexy look like you and have the name Aniken Skywalker?"
    "I guess so. And I- Obi-wan,"
    "Is Ben. I know Luke. I've never met him, but somehow, I knew it must be him. I just knew."
    "The force works in strange ways."
    "Yes it does."
    "So why are we here?"
    "How should I know?"
    "Mara, do you remember anything about what happend before we got here?"
    "Yes. I remember you were frustrated, because Obi-wan hadn't appeared to you in awhile. You said that you didn't know him, and this was the only way you could."
    "I remember." Luke said faintly "I was angry because he concealed so much from me. Even himself. He didn't want to know me."
    "Yes he did. You just didn't know him."
    "I guess. And what do you remember after that?"
    "I went to the door. Somone was there. I don't remember anything but a flash. A flash of light. I was frightend, but somhow at peace. That's all I rembember."
    "I see. Mara, why could we possibly be here? Am I supposed to change somthing about the past?"
    "Luke, you know what I would say to that."
    "I know. A Jedi can not change what has been. Mara why do you have to be so right?"

:D I'll pm the ending to you later, Jicanta ;)
    I mean Jacinta! :D ;)

5. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Luke and Mara were introduced to the Queen of Naboo, Queen Amidala. She was an upright girl, who seemed to know everything about what she was doing. But Luke found her mysterious. There was just somthing about her.
    Luke and Mara sat alone, talking of why they were her. But soon, they were informed of their landing on Courucant by Anakin, and they all went out onto a floating docking bay. Luke was amazed at the huge buildings. This did NOT look like the Courucant he knew.
    They were introduced to a senitor named Palpatine. The name sounded famileir to Luke, but it could be that it was just being in a different time-period that made him feel these strange feelings.
    He glanced at Mara, and noticed with shock, that her face was pale. He swiftly inched over to her, and whispered "Mara? What's wrong?"
    "It's him." she whipsered shocked
    "Who?" Luke asked
    "Emporer Palpatine." Luke remembered how Mara had been the Emporer's right hand. "We're in a different time-zone. It's not him. He's a Senitor."
    "For now. Luke, you've always trusted me before. It's him."
    "Okay. But he's not an Emporer yet, so you don't have to worry."
    "Not yet." Just then, a pretty handmaiden of the Queen came up to them. "Her highness wishes you to acompany her, Mara Skywalker."
    "I would be honered." Mara turned to Luke "I'll see you later. Let's see what we can learn while we're here."
    "I'll go with Obi-wan and my father." Luke agreed, and they departed.

6. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
  7. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm SO busy, so I'll have to post later. Sorry guys. :(

8. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    Have no fear TheDarth is here, hell murder the thread for ya! no just kidding, can i post? CAN I CAN I?!?!? :)
    i like this story, im aching for luke to tell them everything..

9. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    I know what you mean! ;)

10. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    Anyway start posting :D

11. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    POSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    i know, make him tell them, then go back to the future and find out its totally different and he doesnt even exist there and neither does mara :D

12. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    hmmmm.....well, I guess I haven't missed much......new post please?

13. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Sorry about that, the Christmas rush slowed my posting down. But I did see Lord of the Rings, and it was the best movie of the year! I liked it a lot (obviously ;) ) So, here's your post:
    Luke walked over and stood next to Qui-gon. The Jedi Master was talking to a pale-eyed man with white hair "I must speak with the Jedi Council at once" He glanced at Anakin "The situation has become much mor complicated."
    Luke stared. A council of Jedi? How could that be? Then he looked at his 9-year-old father. The Clone Wars hadn't occered yet. The Jedi were still gardiens of peace. For now.
    While Qui-gon and Obi-wan made arrangments with the Concil, and Anakin went to wait for Padme', who was doing her duties for the queen, Luke sat and thought. He wanted to tell them about the wars. He could save the Jedi. But then those words ran through his mind you can't change the past He'd promised Qui-gon he wouldn't. But why? Why was it so important to have the wars happen? Luke faught in his mind. Oh Luke, think! You can get around this. You can save everyone! He thought come one Luke! Luke....Luke....think! Luke think....Luke..
    "Luke?" Luke sat up with a start. He was looking at Obi-wan. "Ben! Sorry, I was day-dreaming."
    "Ben?"
    "I mean Obi-wan." Luke muttered.
    "I see. Well, Master Qui-gon and I were going to the Jedi Council to discuss our mission. He thinks that you should come and tell the coucil who you are and what your doing here."
    "Oh. They won't believe me."
    "They see all, Luke. The wisest Jedi ever. They'll know if your telling the truth."
    "All right."

14. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Great post!!!

15. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    yeah, i like it

16. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    I got to see LoTR atgain! It was great!
    Okay, here's your post:
    (sorry if my typing's a little slow, bacause Zoe bit me on the finger, and it's a little hard typing now.)

The three Jedi and Anakin stood before the Jedi Council. Luke had noticed Yoda at once, but he didn't reconize Luke.
    Qui-gon had first mentioned the man that he and Luke had faught on Tatoween. Qui-gon also mentioned his feeling that it was a Sith. A tall dark man named Mace Windu had been surprised, and said that that the Sith had been exstinked for a milenium. Luke had also been surprised, because as far as he knew, they had been gone much longer than that. He kept forgetting he was in the past.
    He looked at every Jedi on the council. From Mace Windu and Yoda, the oldest and wisest, to an alien named Kiadi Mundi, and pretty women named Adi Gallia, the youngest and most nieve. He could save them. He wanted to.
    "And who are you?"
    Luke was surprised, and looked at Mace "Oh! Sorry. I'm Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight." Mace looked hard at Luke and then nodded "I can feel the force through you. You are indeed a Jedi. Tell me, Luke, I do not know you. How do you come to learn of the Jedi, to be trained as a Jedi, and to have a Jedi weapon without going and learning at the Jedi Temple?"
    "That's the problem, Master Windu." Luke looked down at the floor and thought. What could he say? Then he rememberd what Obi-wan had said. They would know if he was telling the truth. And he was.
    "I know it sounds crazy, but-" Luke took a deep breath "I'm not in my time."
    "What mean you?" Yoda looked at Luke steadily.
    "I'm-" Luke thought a long time. "I'll make this simple. Anakin Skywalker is my father."
    For awhile, there was no reaction. "Who is Anakin Skywalker?" Mace asked
    Luke noticed that Obi-wan looked edgy suddenly. Qui-gon explaned.
    "Nine, he is." Yoda pointed out.
    "Exactly." Luke answered.
    Mace stared into space thoughtfully, and Yoda started at Luke. "Skywalker your name is. Mean you are his son, it does not."
    Luke nodded. "My wife Mara is here with me to. She can tell you what I say is true. I know were I am. I guess I know when I am."
    "Know our future you do?"
    "Yes. I can prove it. I can tell you-"
    "Tell us the future you can not."
    Luke's heart sank he wanted to tell them. He tried again. "I could save lives, Master Yoda!"
    "Meant to save those lives you may not be."
    "You can't change the past Luke."
    "But Master Windu!"
    "Luke, please." Luke turned to Qui-gon "Promise." Qui-gon's gaze was steady "You know it is not the place of a Jedi to change time in any way. Promise you won't tell the future."
    "I-"
    "Promise you must. Tell us you can not."
    Luke stared at Yoda "Then you believe me."
    "Telling the truth, you are. Trust you, we do. Now trust us, you must. Tell not the future."
    "I-" Luke looked at the council. Many of them would die. But Yoda was right. "I....I promise."
    "Thank you." Said Mace "Now, about this boy Anakin. Why is he here?"
    Qui-gon stepped forward "Master, I gave him a medi-clorian count, and I-" Luke turned abrubtly, and ran to the doors."
    "Dismissed you, we have not." Yoda told him.
    Luke stopped, and turned "I can't stand to be around people who are going to die because of me!"
    "Not because of you." Mace said "You shouldn't be here. Therefor, you aren't supposed to change the future. That's the way it is."
    "Maybe that's why I'm here." Luke shot back "And if that's not it, why am I here?"
    "Know that we cannot." Yoda told him."
    "Then what's the point?" without another word, Luke ran from the room."

17. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    good, different, but good

18. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    nice, poor luke

19. Jedinight-A

Jedinight-A Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2001
    You tell'em, Luke. I think that one of the reasons the council doesn't want to hear what happens because then they'll have to do something besides sitting around. Good post Jewl. :D Sometimes the council makes me mad. :mad:
    Post more soon. :)

20. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    The council always makes me mad.
    Taking babies from their parents? Bah!
    Refusing to train Anakin properly? Bah!
    No Love allowed? Bah!

They needed a bit more flexibility.
    Maybe they would still be around.

Anyway, nice post. Poor Luke. Maybe Mara can figure out something to do.

21. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh shankoo! :D Hmmmmmmm.........Well, I want to do this vrabatem, so I think I'll go get my Episode I screenplay.....the trouble is, I can't find it! Hold on guys, I'm gonna' look for it........

22. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    No, contrary to popular belief, I have NOT died, it's just that DRL has thrown this thing called a life in my face, and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I'll get a post up soon, Jewl, my mind is blank now.

23. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    **laughs** :D

24. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    H A P P Y
    N E W Y E A R ! !
    :D
    Aha! THERE'S my screenplay! Okay, I'm ready now. Sorry it took so long, but we went to the theater, AGAIN! :D
    Mara stood next to Amidala. The queen looked so small and frightend. Mara knew why. They were about to discuss the invasion on her planet, Naboo. Amidala had told Mara everything about her troubles, which had surprised Mara seeing that she just met the queen. Then she had found out why.
    Mara had disguised herself as a handmaiden for the queen. She wanted to protect her. She felt she sould. She had also gotten permission to be on the queen's congressinal box with another handmaiden, Sabe'.
    Now, they stood in the box, in the middle of a circular room. Mara stayed away from Senitor Palpatine. She reconized him for some reason.She didn't like it.
    The confrance started, and it immediatly seemed to go down-hill. The Federation denied the invasion, and the rest of the council apeared to not want to do anything about it. Amidala looked ready to cry. But she stood tall, and tried to look brave.
    Valorum was about to make a comment, when his counciler began to whisper somthing. He paused. Mara saw Palpatine take edvatage of the pause, and whispered somthing to the queen. She looked even more angry, and frightend when he finished.
    Valorum asked the queen to defer. Amidala refused to defer. Mara could hear courage rise in her voice as she said "I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a comitee! If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed." Mara suddenly saw it. Palpatine was trying to get the office of Chancaler. That's why he was trying to get Amidala to vote Valorum out! It reminded Mara of somone.....
    Amidala's voice cracked a bit with grief, as she said "I make a vote of no confidence. In Chanalor Valorum's leadership."
    Mara felt a twinge of pain rise in her heart, as she watched the Chancalor slump defeted into his chair. He looked so sad. So betrayed. Mara knew what was happening. But who- of course! It was Emporer Palpatine! How could she be so blind? It was him! Her...her life. The life that Luke had ruined. But now, he was there infront of her again, and she hated him. And she was glad.
    Suddenly Mara felt afraid. Palpatine would surley win, and then a dark jedi would be running the senate! She had to tell someone! Then she remembered her own words to Luke. The future is not ours to change Now she knew exactly how Luke felt.

25. TheDarth

Sep 30, 2001
    not exactly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.