main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if LandM went back in time to Episode 1? (Round Robin)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Jewl, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'M HERE JEWL! I just have no current ideas, so I will post later, promise.

And yes, DRL has discovered my hiding place so I must find a new one.....It was actually Darth Flu that found me....

2. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh goody! HI Jacinta! I know what you mean. I've been sort of braindead myself. But I will try to post TODAY!

And yes, ILSF, I'll get to the action part.

3. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    EEERRGGGG! Sorry guys, that this is taking so long, but I can't find the silly screenplay! I know the movie well, but would like to do it vrabatem. I'll post when I find it. :)

4. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    OKAY! Screenplay's here, brains functioning, I think I'll post!!! :D

They were in veiw of Naboo, and the Queen had called a council of the people of on her ship. Luke stood next to Obi-wan, who stood a few steps behind Qui-gon. Mara had been dressed as one of the Queen's handmaidens.
    Captine Panaka stepped forward. "The moment we land, the Federation will arrest you and force you to sign the treaty."

Qui-gon nodded "I agree. I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish by this."

Amildala made it clear that she was going to reclaim Naboo, though there were only twelve of them.

Qui-gon stepped forward. "And I can only protect you. I cannot fight a war for you."

Amidala nodded. "Jar-Jar Binks."

"Who, Mesa?"

"Yes. I need your help."

What? Luke stared at her. He did not know much about the Gungan, but he did know that he was clumsy, and all he seemed to have to offer was a lot of trouble! What in the world was the Queen thinking?

Sorry it isn't longer, but I have to go finish up some stuff. I'll try to post again soon!"

5. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Up! Were'd everyone go? Well, if all else fails, Jacinta and I can finish without readers. *sigh* ;)

6. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm here Jewl, where's everbody else?

7. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    I've got NO clue. Maybe when this thing is done, we can wait awhile, and then re-post it as a co-written AU, and then we might get more readers.

8. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    im here, i think ill start posting

9. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh, hi TheDarth! Thanks for coming! Okay, I'll post some more. Ooh ya, by the by, this an AU......I'm not going to say anything else, but if anyone's wondering, this is an AU. Okay, now I'll stop rambling and post. Finally! ;)

"I'm with Qui-gon. But...." Anakin sat down next to her and sighed "I can't be a Jedi. I'm too old."

Padme' put a hand on his shoulder "This is going to be dangerous, Ani."

Anakin perked up. "Were are going? I can help!"

"We're going to war, I'm afraid. The Queen had made the most difficult desicion ever. She doesn't beleive in fighting, Ani. The Naboo are a peaceful people." Padme' looked away.

"I want to help!" He sighed, and then looked at Padme'. "I'm you're here." He added quietly. Padme' gave him a hug.

Luke watched them. It wasn't possible! Could it be that- She certenly-

Anakin walked off to find Qui-gon, and Padme' looked at Luke's bewildered face. "Somthing wrong?"

"No!" He said quickly, looking away. "You just remind me of somone."

"Oh? Who?" Padme' seemed a little ancios (sp?)

"Why?"

"I just was wondering. I-" She shrugged "I might know her."

"No." He said "There's no way you could know her."

She leaned over. "Are you sure there's nothing wrong? I know I was unkind to you on Tatoween, but I'd like to make it up. What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Luke shrugged. It wasn't her. He knew it couldn't be. But then who?

He turned and looked into her brown eyes. "Luke, tell me what's troubling you." It was. It was her! That was just what Leia had said before Luke had gone to face Darth Vader. The exact same way.

"I have to go." He stammered.

"Were? Were are you going?"

"I need to talk to Mara!" Luke ran down the hall, and into the handmaidens courters. There was Mara, talking to a blond-haired handmainden, named Erte'.

"Mara, I want to talk to you."

"Sure, Luke." Mara fallowed Luke into a back room. "What's the matter?"

"I-" Luke swallowed hard. "You know the handmaiden, Padme'?"

"Of course! Who- yes I know her. Why?"

"She's my mother!"

By the by, that conversation between Padme' and Anakin was in the orignal screenplay, but was cut from the movie. Just FYI ;)

10. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    GREAT!!!!!!!!

Oh, one thing though, Tatooine doesn't have a 'w' in it. ;)

11. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    He knows. good.

12. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Mara stared at Luke a long time. "Your- your mother? How? How do you know?"

"I just-" Luke realized how silly this was going to sound. "I just know." He mumbled "The way she talks. The way she smiles. I have no memories of my mother. But I do know this. It sounds rediculous, but- if I could remember my mother, that's what she'd look like. I can explane it no other way."

"Luke, are you sure?"

"As sure as I am that the sun will rise."

"Then," She gave him a hug "I'm so glad for you. You finnaly know your family." Luke drew back. "Mara," he bagan "I've been thinking. My father will be Darth Vader. My mother will die. Surely there is a way to change that. Maybe that's why we're here! We need to change the past for the better."

"Luke, we've been over this. It's not up to us to change-"

"Maybe it is! Maybe that's why we're here! Aren't you listening?"

"I am, Luke but"

"How can it be wrong to change the past for the better?"

"Because sometimes that's the way it's supposed to be! Somtimes bad things happen for a greater good!"

"What is great about almost all the Jedi, and many other inocent people dieing? All because of my father, and Palpatine."

Mara was silent. It was true. They could save so many lives. But was it right? Was that why they were there? If not, what else could it be? Every time somthing else came up, it came with at least four other questions. When would they start finding answers?

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Neato post! I'd post now, but algebra has reared it's ungly head, I'll have to wait.

14. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Wow! Okay, more please! Actually, I have homework too. It is what has been keeping me away.

15. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey thanks for reading! I know what you guys mean. I've got acheivment tests tomarrow. Probebly that means either I won't be able to post, or they will be uncheerful posts. (because obviously I'm going to at least flunk spelling! ;) )

16. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    5x-3=17 ;)

Great post!!!!!

17. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    E=mc2 ;)

Think....think........sorry, but thinking's a bit harder when listening to Phill Collins!

I wanna know!
    Can you show me?
    Somthing's famillier about these strangers like me!

See? :D

18. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    OK if I write a few sections of this? I like the premise.

19. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Sure, why not! Okay with you Jacinta? :D

20. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    As Luke gazed out into the infinite depths of space, he saw so much that was familiar; the stars were the same, their locations the same, and yet? And yet everything was different. Oh, Luke?s had been a life of bizarre problems, of difficulty after difficulty, of countless trials and tribulations. But of all of those, this was the weirdest. Anakin Skywalker ? a child, young, strong in the Force, soon to be trained. And Palpatine, yet to rise to power, still a Senator.

The question was?

Could Luke change things?

Should he change things?

Change is part of life, he reminded himself. The Force is life; therefore change is of the Force. The teaching was nice, but unfortunately he had a feeling it didn't count for much when you were actually living in the past.

Alright, Luke decided, it was time to start thinking. So far, there had been an awful lot of things referred to that he'd never even heard of. Midichlorians, for instance. What in the world were they?

That was one thing he could do. Anakin had mentioned them - at least Luke thought it was Anakin - and so he was the one who'd be able to tell him all about them. Rising to his feet, Luke reached out with the Force, searching for the awesome presence that was his nine-year-old father.

As he reached out with the Force, Luke?s senses were overwhelmed with darkness and he saw a face? contorted into a savage leer, a male face marked and tattooed, almost devilish in appearance, horns protruding from his head. In his hand, the being held a lightsaber? And then the moment was gone.

There was danger on this mission, great danger. The Force had granted him a brief vision of it.

Now another question; should he even mention it? Luke had experience with Sith - Exar Kun, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Joruus C'baoth, the list was endless. When it came to fighting Sith, he probably had a lot more experience than anyone else on board. Should he get involved? Should he intervene, fight on the Jedi's behalf?

. . .

Darth Maul knelt before the holographic representation of his master. "What is thy bidding, my master?" He chanted, then fell silent, awaiting the slightest command from his master's lips.

Finally his master spoke. "On Coruscant there were strangers; one who were Jedi, but were wrong somehow. One, named Mara Skywalker, was strangely familiar. The other, Luke, her husband, was one in whom I sensed extreme danger. If anyone will stop us, it will be those two."

"You wish me to kill them with the other Jedi?"

There was another pause. "No," the Sith Lord said finally. "The Jedi shall die; the Skywalkers shall be mine."

"Could they be related to the boy they picked up on Tatooine?"

"Perhaps. I do not know. I would not even know their names were not Amidala's handmaidens more free with their information than the Jedi..."

"You wish all three captured?"

A dry laugh. "No. Only the adults; leave the child. He has a part to play in what is happening; they do not. They seem almost like observers, watching, somehow aware of the ultimate turn of events.

"I must know why."

21. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    sci: x=4?
    YAY!

now this one
    y+x-2=-4
    x+5=y

try that :D
    answer if you reeeeeealy wanna know...

y+x-2=-4/x=2-4-y/x=2-4+1.5/x=-0.5
    x+5=y/2-4-y+5=y/2-4+5=2y/-1=2y/y=-1.5

THAT EASY?! :D

22. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    lol :)) I was going easy, you make it too hard ;) Anyhow,

Great post!!!! More soon right?

23. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Oh JK!!!!!!!! That was so good!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanx a ton!!!!!!!!!

:D :D ;) :D :D

24. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    :D Double post! :D

25. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    I just hope that if he changes stuff that he won't lose Mara in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.