main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation What if ... Lucas cashed in to get off planet before the Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Darth Trevius, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Trevius

Darth Trevius Jedi Master star 1

Nov 15, 2012
    Doesn't that make much more sense than the notion that Lucas would let go of control of his masterpiece? I think so. Lets assume for a second that ALL the rumours are true.

1. STAR WARS is real, based upon Lucas either being an alien (just look at the guy) or having some kind of contact and coming to know the history of the universe.

2. The Apocalypse is real as predicted by every religion and Nibiru is real too. Aliens will return to take specific humans off the planet to safety while Nibiru orbits the sun, screws up our planet causing huge Tsunamis and the like, amidst what is already occurring world war 7.

3. All media, including the Holy Wood (u know like a magic wand) industry are revealing the universe true reality. What if all the technology presented in these cgi cartoons is actually out there? As we have been shown from time to time to be true.

At very least Lucas may have sold all this to buy his ticket on a human spaceship that is ready to leave earth. Or .. It is completely possible those in control ordered Lucas to make such a move to distract humans from the coming Apocalypse. Giving all the sci fi wing nuts a reason to think we will all be around for a while.

Has Lucas even been seen since the announcement? He could be off planet already for all we know.

2. yggdrasil311

yggdrasil311 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 7, 2004
    Anything is possible. But what does it have to do with sequels?

3. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I remember last year someone (Seth Rogan?) was saying that George Lucas creeped him out by professing how he viewed the Mayan Apocalypse as a serious thing.

4. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Nothing to do with the new film. Locking.

5. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    God I missed the film boards. Now I remember why.

rumsmuggler and DarthBoba like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.