main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Maul Had Found Anakin First?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Loso Idanian, Apr 11, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loso Idanian

Loso Idanian Jedi Youngling star 2

May 5, 2000
    Speaking for myself, I'd become a pilot in the NR, then kill a few squadron mates in a live fire mission, so I could be washed out and sent to Wraith Squadron. All for Tyria, of course. Don't know if she'd take a fancy to a 15 year old, though.

2. Dak Ensenn

Dak Ensenn Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 1999
    Speaking for myself, I'd become a pilot in the NR, then kill a few squadron mates in a live fire mission, so I could be washed out and sent to Wraith Squadron. All for Tyria, of course. Don't know if she'd take a fancy to a 15 year old, though.

3. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 1999
    smuggling or Captain of a Star Destroyer would rock!

4. Vykk Draygo

Vykk Draygo Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 1999
    smuggling or Captain of a Star Destroyer would rock!

5. Face Phanan

Face Phanan Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 1999
    How do you come up with these ideas?

Anyway, I'd be in a pirate gang when I'm little; be a smuggler when I'm in my late teens; become part of Rogue Sqaudron after the Battle at Yavin; become a Jedi; become a member of Wraith Squadron when it's made because I'll mess up my live and then join; afterwards, I'd be a General of the NR army; and then when I'm eldery, a Jedi Master.

It could be done.

6. Face Phanan

Face Phanan Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 1999
    How do you come up with these ideas?

Anyway, I'd be in a pirate gang when I'm little; be a smuggler when I'm in my late teens; become part of Rogue Sqaudron after the Battle at Yavin; become a Jedi; become a member of Wraith Squadron when it's made because I'll mess up my live and then join; afterwards, I'd be a General of the NR army; and then when I'm eldery, a Jedi Master.

It could be done.

7. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    An agent for Imperial Intelligence.

8. Mitt

Mitt Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 10, 1999
    An agent for Imperial Intelligence.

9. Dak Ensenn

Feb 18, 1999
    Face: lol! I just sit there thinkking, and when I get an idea, I write it down, then when I come on the net, I post it! Yub, yub! Honestly, that life you've got set out for yourself is pretty huge. Anyways, Face Phanan is this name formed from you stealing some of Ton's prosthetics and sticking them on yourself? Face + Phanan.. lol

10. Dak Ensenn

Feb 18, 1999
    Face: lol! I just sit there thinkking, and when I get an idea, I write it down, then when I come on the net, I post it! Yub, yub! Honestly, that life you've got set out for yourself is pretty huge. Anyways, Face Phanan is this name formed from you stealing some of Ton's prosthetics and sticking them on yourself? Face + Phanan.. lol

11. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    No way people! I'd be a Grand Admiral who finally defeats the New Republic once and for all!!!

umm, oh well i'll settle for a coruscant floor cleaner

12. Tiker Kotnom

Tiker Kotnom Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2000
    I'd either be a Starfighter pilot or a Jedi . Most preferably and E-wing sqaudron.

13. Maul Brady

Maul Brady Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 1999
    No way people! I'd be a Grand Admiral who finally defeats the New Republic once and for all!!!

umm, oh well i'll settle for a coruscant floor cleaner

14. Tiker Kotnom

Tiker Kotnom Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2000
    I'd either be a Starfighter pilot or a Jedi . Most preferably and E-wing sqaudron.

15. Peter Pires

Peter Pires Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 1999
    Me? I see a career as a galley cook on board an Alliance capital ship. Listening to the pilots and crew over lunch shift has to be full of interesting stories and juicy rumors.

Or a janitor onboard the Arc Hammer. Dark Troopers don't leave much mess unless you count collateral damage from plasma and missile fire.

16. Peter Pires

Peter Pires Jedi Youngling

Mar 10, 1999
    Me? I see a career as a galley cook on board an Alliance capital ship. Listening to the pilots and crew over lunch shift has to be full of interesting stories and juicy rumors.

Or a janitor onboard the Arc Hammer. Dark Troopers don't leave much mess unless you count collateral damage from plasma and missile fire.

17. fatjonsw

fatjonsw Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 1998
    I'd love to be a fighter pilot, commando, or Jedi knight. Well, actually I'd like to be all three, but that might be asking a bit much.

18. fatjonsw

fatjonsw Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 1998
    I'd love to be a fighter pilot, commando, or Jedi knight. Well, actually I'd like to be all three, but that might be asking a bit much.

19. Zephir

Zephir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 1999
    I'd love to be a jedi knight with some special ability...what I don't know.

<Dak, sorry about the almost flame in the other thread...I hope there's no hard feelings. >

20. Zephir

Zephir Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 1999
    I'd love to be a jedi knight with some special ability...what I don't know.

<Dak, sorry about the almost flame in the other thread...I hope there's no hard feelings. >

21. virtue1st

virtue1st Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 1998
    For me, either a virtuous Jedi Knight, or a semi-scruffy nerf-herder. I haven't decided yet.

22. virtue1st

virtue1st Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 1998
    For me, either a virtuous Jedi Knight, or a semi-scruffy nerf-herder. I haven't decided yet.

23. Khabarakh

Khabarakh Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 1999
    IF IT WAS REAL??!?!!?!

IF IT WAS REAL?!?!!?!
    WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT ISN'T?

I'd be a Noghri Death Commando\Piolot\Jedi,
    then go back to wayland and be Dynast of clan Kihm'bar, overthrow the Chiss emperium, then retire to a huge mansion...

pretty simple, really.

24. Khabarakh

Khabarakh Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 1999
    IF IT WAS REAL??!?!!?!

IF IT WAS REAL?!?!!?!
    WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT ISN'T?

I'd be a Noghri Death Commando\Piolot\Jedi,
    then go back to wayland and be Dynast of clan Kihm'bar, overthrow the Chiss emperium, then retire to a huge mansion...

pretty simple, really.

25. MasterSunTzu

MasterSunTzu Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 1999
    Well, since theres apparently no place in the SW military for people who actually want to do the job right, Id have to do something I know nothing about....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.