main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Maul Had Found Anakin First?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Loso Idanian, Apr 11, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LupoTHEWOLF

LupoTHEWOLF Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 1999
    I would be a TIE Pilot for the Empire and a secretive Jedi although the Emperor and Vader may already know, but I show loyalty so they don't mind. When they Die I hook up with Thrawn for awhile and leave before he finally finds me out, then I would make many friends of other Imperials and we will hijack a couple of Star Destroyers and different classes of TIE' s and so on and try to commit major havok towards both the REBELS and our former employers the Empire. And why ? I guess we got tired of our military proficiency and desided to have some FUN.

[This message has been edited by LupoTHEWOLF (edited 04-12-99).]

2. LupoTHEWOLF

LupoTHEWOLF Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 1999
    I would be a TIE Pilot for the Empire and a secretive Jedi although the Emperor and Vader may already know, but I show loyalty so they don't mind. When they Die I hook up with Thrawn for awhile and leave before he finally finds me out, then I would make many friends of other Imperials and we will hijack a couple of Star Destroyers and different classes of TIE' s and so on and try to commit major havok towards both the REBELS and our former employers the Empire. And why ? I guess we got tired of our military proficiency and desided to have some FUN.

3. Look_Sir_Droids

Look_Sir_Droids Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1999
    A Jedi Master, duh! Either that or a Han Solo rip off.

Most likely, I'd just be a citizen though. I would like a good ship though and plenty of credits. Living on Corellia would be cool too.

4. Look_Sir_Droids

Look_Sir_Droids Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 14, 1999
    A Jedi Master, duh! Either that or a Han Solo rip off.

Most likely, I'd just be a citizen though. I would like a good ship though and plenty of credits. Living on Corellia would be cool too.

5. mj

mj Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 1998
    I would be a Jedi Historian, kinda like Tionne, but without the singing. And of course I would be Jedi, too. Or maybe I'll just settle for being a slave dancer.

6. mj

mj Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 12, 1998
    I would be a Jedi Historian, kinda like Tionne, but without the singing. And of course I would be Jedi, too. Or maybe I'll just settle for being a slave dancer.

7. Screwy Chewie

Screwy Chewie Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 1999
    I would be a Dark side force user ...like those dark force adepts/pawns of destruction in DE II ...Stupid light side wussies *Evil Laughter Ensues*

8. Screwy Chewie

Screwy Chewie Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 1999
    I would be a Dark side force user ...like those dark force adepts/pawns of destruction in DE II ...Stupid light side wussies *Evil Laughter Ensues*

9. Face Phanan

Face Phanan Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 1999
    What I posted before is a side job(s), what I really want to be is a Stormtrooper that follows those mouse-droids on the Death Star. My life long dream!

10. Face Phanan

Face Phanan Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 1999
    What I posted before is a side job(s), what I really want to be is a Stormtrooper that follows those mouse-droids on the Death Star. My life long dream!

11. Dark Jedi Iceheart

Dark Jedi Iceheart Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 1999
    I would be a Dark Jedi (duh!) or a TIE pilot like Baron Fel ;>

[This message has been edited by Dark Jedi Iceheart (edited 04-12-99).]

12. Dark Jedi Iceheart

Dark Jedi Iceheart Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 1999
    I would be a Dark Jedi (duh!) or a TIE pilot like Baron Fel ;>

[This message has been edited by Dark Jedi Iceheart (edited 04-12-99).]

13. Used Car Salesman

Used Car Salesman Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    If I was in the military, I would be a line captian of a small squadron of corelian gunships. Maybe 4 or 5 of them. armed with a pair of heavy turbolasers and some laser turretts. But if I wasnt in the milatary, I would own a company designing and building guns and heavy artilary for governments.

14. Used Car Salesman

Used Car Salesman Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 1999
    If I was in the military, I would be a line captian of a small squadron of corelian gunships. Maybe 4 or 5 of them. armed with a pair of heavy turbolasers and some laser turretts. But if I wasnt in the milatary, I would own a company designing and building guns and heavy artilary for governments.

15. LtPage

LtPage Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 1999
    I pick cammando or infantry man. I am about to be a infantry man in the marines.

16. LtPage

LtPage Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 1999
    I pick cammando or infantry man. I am about to be a infantry man in the marines.

17. Lord Sith

Lord Sith Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 1999
    Hmm...I would have to be a Dark Jedi master, that doesn't ever die, just keeps coming back no matter what happens...yes that would be fun.

It would be pretty kewl to be a Royal Imperial Guard as well. Basically the best of the best when it comes to soldiers.

18. Lord Sith

Lord Sith Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 1999
    Hmm...I would have to be a Dark Jedi master, that doesn't ever die, just keeps coming back no matter what happens...yes that would be fun.

It would be pretty kewl to be a Royal Imperial Guard as well. Basically the best of the best when it comes to soldiers.

19. Gungan_Warrior

Gungan_Warrior Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 1999
    Bounty hunter all the way! How cool would that be to hunt people down all over the galaxy and get paid for it?

20. Gungan_Warrior

Gungan_Warrior Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 1999
    Bounty hunter all the way! How cool would that be to hunt people down all over the galaxy and get paid for it?

21. RavenPoet

RavenPoet Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 1999
    I would probably be a pirate or Bounty Hunter. I'm naturally evil. Personally, I think that a military pilot would suck because of such a high getting-killed risk. Pirates can get non-regulation ships and modify them to no end; Slave One is a perfect example.

[This message has been edited by RavenPoet (edited 04-13-99).]

22. RavenPoet

RavenPoet Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 1999
    I would probably be a pirate or Bounty Hunter. I'm naturally evil. Personally, I think that a military pilot would suck because of such a high getting-killed risk. Pirates can get non-regulation ships and modify them to no end; Slave One is a perfect example.

23. Jabba the Hutt

Jabba the Hutt Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 1998
    probably a Rebel Commando
    a swooper
    a NR pilot
    A Jedi

24. Jabba the Hutt

Jabba the Hutt Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 1998