main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Maul Had Found Anakin First?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Loso Idanian, Apr 11, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonRae

JonRae Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 1999
    I would be, a Bounty Hunter, plowing the galaxy for evil Imperial or NR scummand and bring them to the highest bidder! Piloting my heavily modified Corellian YT-3000 and have cute little R2 unit all to myself and all the lovely women I can muster! then I owuld skin several Wookies and Ewoks! Bwa-ha-ha Bwa-ha-ha! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.

2. wedge61

wedge61 Jedi Youngling

Jul 19, 1999
    I would be a phycohistorist( If ya don't know what that means read foundation by:Aisac Asimonov) And the new republic would use me in pridicting the future.

If i couldent do that i would be a field doctor and fly with Wedge in Rogue squadon

[This message has been edited by wedge61 (edited 08-08-1999).]

3. JadeFireXC

JadeFireXC Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 1999
    I agree totally w/ Face Phanan--(2nd post from the top.) Great plot. And of Course it could be done--just one change though, I'd train as a Jedi earlier on--that way you could use the force whil piloting, like Luke or Corran

4. Ginn-Gon Qui

Ginn-Gon Qui Jedi Youngling

Aug 5, 1999
    A JEDI, duh!

5. JadeFireXC

JadeFireXC Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 1999
    I totally agree w/ Face Phanan --the 3rd post at the top. There's only one thing I'd change. I'd train in the Jedi ways earlier, that way I could use the skills to help pilot.

6. Masher_3263827

Masher_3263827 Jedi Youngling

Aug 7, 1999
    How about the head of NRI?

7. Sheriff

Sheriff Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 1999
    X-Wing Mechanic For Rogue Squadron

8. Leia

Leia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 8, 1998
    I'd be a New Republic Intelligence agent, then perhaps a senator. Of course, I'd have Force-powers and train as a Jedi. I agree with the other female Jedi-wannabes. I'd be out in the action!

But maybe also just a bounty hunter.
    http://indigo.ie/~owenc/starwars/images/leia.gif Leia http://indigo.ie/~owenc/starwars/images/leia.gif

9. Akire Kenobi

Akire Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    A Jedi, without a doubt, and also a member of Rogue Squadron. Either that or a smuggler, associated with the NR, or just with Corran Horn, gotta love him!

10. Surianne

Surianne Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 1999
    I'd be a boot-maker. I'd make those really huge goofy boots like Luke wears on Dagobah.

Nahh, what the heck, I'll join the crowd and be a top-notch Jedi, pilot, etc. But I make boots in my spare time.

11. Jaded Ace

Jaded Ace Jedi Youngling

Aug 6, 1999
    Ooh, this is a cool topic! ok lets see, I'd love to work for karrde, or be a bounty hunter (because if boba fett is an indication, i don't even need to DO anything and i'll have a huge fanbase, lol) ok for real not a bounty hunter but i was serious bout working for karrde, maybe it would be cool to own a cantina cuz u'd get to meet all kinds of cool people passing thru.isn't it ironic i have all these ideas about what i would do in the SW universe and i have no idea what i want to major in when i go to college? LOL

12. Morgan Solo

Morgan Solo Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 20, 2000
    I think it would be cool to work for Karrde, doing excactly what I don't know. I could be Ghent's assistant, get him caf or something. Not totally criminal, yet not totally legal. Plus Luke, Mara, Han, Lando et al will stop in to visit from time to time.

13. Ysanne

Ysanne Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    Probably some kind of scientist (preferably mathematician, as that's what I study and I like it), but only after having retired from piloting X-Wings. Preferably somewhere where I can meet the Rogues... *dreamofTycho*
    Or... hm... Imperial Intelligence, on the other hand, would be the ideal place of work for getting rid of Winter... >:)

14. thrawn5

thrawn5 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 1999
    I would find my self a star cluster and set up my own empire. Fly around in my star destroyer and push people around making myself feel big.

15. angelhart

angelhart Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2000
    Jedi Bounty Hunter.

Might not be force-sensative, but I can still carry a lightsaber.

16. Killah Sith

Killah Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2000
    Bounty Hunter

17. hobbie6195

hobbie6195 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 1999
    oooops! double post!

hobbie

[This message has been edited by hobbie6195 (edited 03-30-2000).]

18. hobbie6195

hobbie6195 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 1999
    i would either be the BEST smuggler in the galaxy (with a low-slung blaster strapped to my hip) or a pilot/sniper for wraith squadron.

hobbie

19. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    I would have to be in one of those bands. I'd play in all the seedy cantinas and pick up the Tonnika Sisters. I'd probably play the kloo horn because that looks cool.

20. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    Let's see:

A smuggler, a trader, or a fighter pilot.

But if push comes to shove, I wouldn't make that bad of a Jedi, violent maybe but not evil.

Politics kinda makes my skin crawl, I'm not saying it's not useful, but there are so many things left unsaid behind everything. People manipulation just isn't my thing, especially if it ruins the live of millions if you make just one careless mistake. Man! Can you imagine the pressure . . .

21. Rum_Smuggler

Rum_Smuggler Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 23, 2000
    I would be a Jedi with the unique ability to use both light and dark side force abilities, but would be seduced to either side. Find others with talents like me and start my own powerful Jedi order. I'd be a master of all trades also.

22. Darth Ob1

Darth Ob1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 1999
    I would go and train at the Jedi Academy and after I became a Jedi I would work for Talon Karrde's Joint Intelligence Service.

23. Darth Predator

Darth Predator Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    A Rouge Jedi Master who leads a huge pirate band.

24. womp_rat208

womp_rat208 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    I'd be a X-wing or TIE Interceptor pilot. Probablly the X-wing, because there's more room for error. OR maybe a Bounty Hunter. That way I could sleep until noon, without my mom yelling at me. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz....

25. junio

junio Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 1999
    I would be a Jedi, or a Sith....... or the Emperor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.