main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Maul Had Found Anakin First?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Loso Idanian, Apr 11, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuiGon Jinn

QuiGon Jinn Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 1999
    This answer should come to no surprise at all... I'd be a Jedi Knight.. : )

2. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    I'd either take after Luke and Corran and fly X-wings and become a Jedi, or I'd be a mysterious armored warrior, my true identity known only to a select few in the New Republic.

3. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    ok, ok... i'd be a star destroyer commander... wait, no... Vader'd kill me... OH!! I know, I'd be a stormtrooper... wait a minute... that armor is useless... OH, I know!!! I'd be a tie fighter pilot... ummmm well, that'd get me killed too... Rancor keeper? no... NO WAIT, I GOT IT!!! I'd be a bounty hunter, just so I could hear some imperial yahoo say he doesn't need my scum!!!!

4. Hobbie Klivian

Hobbie Klivian Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2000
    great topic...

hmmm....well i'd be either a rookie slicer for freelance smugglers... or an intergalactic pimp....not sure yet

5. sybelle

sybelle Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2000
    Oh dear. I wouldn't really fit in, seeing as I can't even shoot the probe droids on the first level of Shadows of the empire, and the mention of anything science or math related usually sends me into a state of hysterical panic. What does that leave me with? Dancer or waitress. Correllian brandy anyone?

6. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    **** double posts mad.gif

[This message has been edited by MiraxTerrik (edited 03-31-2000).]

7. Mirax Terrik

Mirax Terrik Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 11, 2000
    Double whiskey, on the rocks. Oh, yeah, and add a dollop of vodka in there will ya?

8. GoodShotJanson

GoodShotJanson Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 13, 2000
    Sybelle, I'm relieved to know I'm not the only one who can't play that kriffing game!

there seems to be a lack of paper in the star wars universe. so my current job would be out of the question (designing letterheads, business cards, the like)

I could paint kills on x-wings! my old carpal tunnel would probably act up every time Wedge came back from a battle though.

9. Secutor

Secutor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2000
    I'd be a professional slicer working for Imperial Intelligence. I'd defect to the NR about the time of Endor (after embezzling several hundred k in credits from the accounts I set up for our Imp agents)

I'd work my way into the top echelons of NRI, and meet the Chief of State (whoever it is at the time) for demonstrating courage etc...pull out a blaster, shoot them and their bodyguards, steal a shuttle, and fly back to my beloved Empire with millions of credits embezzled from the Rebel scum.

10. Iced Earth

Iced Earth Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 1999
    I'd be a Nerf Herder... and if that didnt work out i'd probably be a Jedi Master.

11. Hunter Of Winds

Hunter Of Winds Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 5, 1999
    I'd be a law abiding citizen.

12. buliwif

buliwif Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2000
    i'd change my name to wedge and become an x-wing pilot... name change is important, considering any other name might as well be cannon fodder!

13. Corran's Girl

Corran's Girl Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2000
    Some Rogue Squadron technician or lowly subordinate who accidentaly gets thrust into the limelight by doing something really cool like Cole Fardreamer. And of course, I'd kill Mirax and marry Corran.
    Or I could be like my RPG character, Melne Cr'tor, ex-Emperor's Hand. I turned because Palpy sent me to kill my best friend from childhood and I ended up running off with him and joining the Rebellion. I was a spy kinda like EH.

14. Corran's Girl

Corran's Girl Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2000
    Double post.

[This message has been edited by Corran's Girl (edited 04-01-2000).]

15. Darth Tuna

Darth Tuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 1999
    I'd still be an architect, as I am on earth, because it is a blast. However, it would be even better in the Star Wars universe. First, instead of dealing with surly lowbrow contractors, I would program construction droids to carry out my plans precisely, with no lip and no attitude! Second, I would have some force ability, not enough for Jedihood, but enough so my clients would find me VERY persuasive. Of course, I would only design for the wealthy avant garde clients! I would donate some time designing housing for the poor, too, just to keep me insufferably humble.

16. Iced Earth

Iced Earth Jedi Youngling

Jul 8, 1999
    Gods don't double post.

17. Corran_Horn10

Corran_Horn10 Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2000
    Well first I'd like to be a Jedi. Second, I'd have to say I would fly with the Rogues. And lastly, I'd take over the cantina from Wuher when he retires, maybe expand a little bit.

18. Aleks Rothis

Aleks Rothis Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2000
    Either:

1)working for Talon Karrde's organisation
    or
    2)a Mistryl
    or
    3)a lifter - Moranda Savich rules!

19. Morgan Solo

Morgan Solo Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jan 20, 2000
    Since a lot of you want to become smugglers, I think I could get rich opening a smuggling school. Or writing "Smuggling for Dummies"

20. Agent K'Iella

Agent K'Iella Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2000
    I'd be a NR spy with Winter's capacity for memory, Notsil's slicing abilities, and Mara Jade's Jedi talents...or maybe I'd be at home raising Wookiees like I do now.

21. Itrakh

Itrakh Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    A Jedi Xenobiologist/Physiologist/Molecular Biologist who moonlights as a persuasive comedian. <you find this humourous>

22. bas

bas Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 1999
    i think i'l be a real great mercenary and slicer handeling in information for talon karrde's organisation.
    mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

23. StarWolf

StarWolf Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2000
    I would be a jedi/bounty hunter so I would be the best and there both cool

24. TJG

TJG Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2000
    i would have to say a bounty hunter or a hutt gangster

25. Tigris

Tigris Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2000
    I'd be either an NR fighter piolet,(the speed!!!Muwahahaha!!)or an NRI agent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.