main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Obi really lost his memory on Phindar (a round robin with JA #3 SPOILERS ........(Obi-angst)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by snowbee-wan kenobi, Dec 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey everyone!
    I just got an idea for a new pass around story. The basic plot would be that when Obi and Qui were hijacked on Bandor. When they tried to "renew" obi he wasn't able to hold it off.........
    Tell me if you think it would work and then I would start it. :)
    -SW-K

2. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    GREAT IDEA!!!!!

3. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    Very cool idea. Awaiting more. --AWK

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    I'm glad you guys think it would be a good story. I'll work on the first post...then you guys are welcome to add on!
    -SW-K

5. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    cool idea.

6. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hi everyone! Thanks for your encouraging replies. That makes me feel a lot more confident about posting a new story. Well here's the beginning and then you guys please do add on! The more the merrier!

Obi-Wan leaned against the wall of his cold,wet cell; eyes closed, deep in thought. He had been here for two days now waiting for the terrible fate he knew was ahead of him. He was to be renewed, his memories being torn from him. He would be snet to a remote planet to live out the rest of his life not knowing who he is or where he came from. He felt so helpless siting there, knowing that in a matter of seconds he would be a mindless wanderer just like many other Phindians. He began to see images running through his mind. HIs mother, his friends, The jedi temple, and especially his master Qui-Gon Jinn. A man whom he would not recognize by tomorrow. His thoughts were interrupted by several Syndicat guards who came in carrying a large piece of machinery. Obi-Wan felt a large, cold metal dome being placed on his head. The last thing he heard before the loud humming machine was turned on was one of the guards mutter, "Too bad it's a young one." Then a white hot pain rushed through him and he felt like he would either pass out or throw up, which ever came first.

How'd you like the first post?
    PLEASE ADD ON!!!!! :)

7. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    woah. so Obi's brain dead.

8. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Yeah, pretty much he's brain dead. That was a good way of putting it. If any of you guys would like to add on go ahead!!

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
  10. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    I can't think of anything to post right now but I will later. Sorry. :)

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Something hit him in the cheek, something that landed with a sharp smack, then landed there again, and again, annoyingly insistant. He opened his eyes, glanced up into an unknown face.

"Hey, you,"said the man."Wake up."

He shut his eyes briefly, and the man gave his cheek another smack."I said--"

The contents of his stomach pushed their way up his throat and out of his mouth, and he spewed, both across his own lap and onto the trousers and boots of the man standing in front of him. As the man let go of him and jumped back with a shout of dismay, he fell forward, out of his seat. He landed on his hands and knees, still vomiting, and someone behind him laughed and said,"Well, don't stand so close to them next time!"

When he'd finally finished, the first voice demanded gruffly,"What's your name?"

He glanced dully around the tiny room, wondering who the man was talking to. Nudging him with one boot toe, the man said,"Hey, you, what's your name?"

He didn't know. He couldn't think of it.

"This one's cooked,"the voice behind him said, traces of laughter still audible as he spoke."Come on, let's get him into the ship."

"He can clean my boots first!"

"He won't remember how. But if you want to try it, I'll get a rag and I'll bet you two to one that he throws up on you again."There was more laughter behind him.

Instead of answering, the first man leaned down and grabbed his arm, pulling him roughly upright. On board the ship, they threw him into the cargo hold and the door slid shut behind them. He shut his eyes and fell asleep, feeling utterly drained.

When he awoke, he was thirsty, but there was no water in the cargo hold. Except for the strip of emergency lighting near the door, it was dark, and also cold, and it smelled faintly of vomit. Sitting up, he groaned at the ache in his head, and as though it had been a signal, the door slid open and a man came in, hauling him to his feet.

"Ready for your new life?"the man asked.

He recognised the voice by the element of mirth in it, and tried to answer, but the only thing he could think of to say was "What?"

The man grinned and led him out of the cargo hold to the loading ramp."I've got money riding on this. You won't last three days here on Gala."

"What?"he asked again, looking at the man. The man gave him a shove and indicated that he should walk down the ramp."Go on, get out of here."

Slowly, hesitantly, he walked down, looking around and wondering where he was supposed to go. After several minutes, he became aware of somebody dressed in a uniform motioning to him, so he went over to him.

"Exit's over here, boy,"the man murmured, giving him a gentle push through the gate.

He was outside the spaceport now, on the edges of a large city. Perched on a hill above the city was a magnificent palace, sparkling in the sunlight.

Turning back to the guard, he asked,"What's that?"

"I'm not paid to answer questions,"the guard replied."Just start walking, boy."

But as he hesitated, the guard seemed to relent and answered quickly,"It's the Royal Palace of Gala. Now hurry up, get out of here."

He shuffled away in the general direction of the palace, mentally sighing at the thought of how much his head ached, how sick he still felt, and how many streets there were between him and that wonderful building.

12. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    that was great! I'm willing to bet that Obi last longer than 3 days on Gala. Any takers?

13. JediGaladriel

JediGaladriel Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 3, 1999
    I don't think I'd bet agaisnt that, Liz. :)

Good story; looking forward to more.

14. Kaylla Norn

Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2000
    Hat's off the the two writers so far this definitly sounds interesting... so what happens next?

15. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Thanks for adding on Jane Jinn
    Any others wanna post?

16. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan wandered the streets for a while. He was so confused. Wher was he and why was he here? Why couldn't he remember anything?
    His head hurt so badly that he didn't continue thinking about this for very long. He felta rumbling in his stomach and realized he was very hungry. Where could he get something to eat. He looked around not recognizing anyone around him or any of his surroundings. He noticed a small stand with some fruit that looked good. He walked up and grabeed a piece. He was just ready to take a bite of the juicy fruit when an angry creature who looked like a mix of a toydarian and a wookie grabbed his wrist. "What do you think you are doing?!!!" He shouted angrily tightening his grip on Obi-Wan's wrist. "You have to pay for that!!" "What do you mean?" asked Obi-Wan now very confused. He couldn't figure out what this angry creature meant. "If you can't pay you will go to jail" The angry creature shouted now angrier than ever. "What.." Obi-Wan began but the creature had already called for Gala's security officers to come and take him away. "BUT.....BUT ." Obi-Wan stammered. But the guards showed no resentment. "You come with us." A guard said in a gruff voice as they carried Obi-Wan off towards the castle where Obi-Wan had dreamed of going just moments before.

17. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    At least he's getting to his destination.

Great plot and story so far.

18. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
  19. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    The guards drug Obi-Wan all the way to the castle. He tried to struggle but his brain felt too much like mush to do anything.

He still was so confused. It was as if his life had not taken place before he woke up on that strange ship that brought him to this awful planet

Deep in thought Obi-Wan did not notice that they had now arrived at the palace. As he looked up its towering spires looked even larger than before.

One guard gave him a hard nudge which took his eyes off the magnificent building.

"You are to see his royal higness." the guard announced with sarcasm seeping off his every word.

"He just has to see you and then you're off to the dungeons." The guard added. "That's where the fun begins."

As they all formed a small procession : guards in the front, guards in the back, and young Obi-Wan caught in the very middle of their hard armor, they went throug a large stone door and entered the castle.

It was actually quite dreary inside, nothing like the outside which was so magnificent.

They trudged through a long corridor until they reached the throne room. "His royal higness will see you now" said a scrawny man by the door ina high stuck up voice. He spoke as if the men and teenager before him were just scum to be swept away.

"You, Mr.Braindead, get in there teased one of the guards. "And try to behave yourself, the king doesn't like people who don't obey him." "Yeah" added another guard. "You better be able to give him some better answers than you gave us. OR....."
    The guard made a slicing movement across his throat which Obi-Wan did not like in the least.

21. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    ::breathless:: what happens next?

22. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey you're welcome to add on Liz (I'm feeling braindead just like obi *I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS*)

ANYONE FEEL WELCOME TO ADD ON!!!!!!!!! :)

23. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    They went into the room, and one of the guards kicked him in the back of the leg so that he fell onto his knees. Glancing up, he saw a young man sitting on a gilded chair, looking at him with a sneer on his face.

"What is this?"the young man asked in a bored tone.

"This--boy--was caught stealing fruit from a vendor here in the city, Your Royal Highness,"one of the guards replied.

The young man sighed and stood up."Must you bore me with petty criminals? Give him five lashes, put him in the stocks for a day and--what's that?"

They all turned around to see a probot hovering in the air behind them.

"Your Royal Highness, it has been following us since we picked him up."

He saw the Prince narrow his eyes as he glanced first at the probot, then at him, and back again. After a moment, the Prince came forward and scrutinised him closely."Oh, I see. He's had his memory wiped by the Syndicat on Phindar. They've laid bets to see how long he survives on a strange planet."

The guards laughed, and the Prince sneered again."I've got an idea!"

Several minutes later, he found himself out on the street again, being marched in a certain direction by the guards, and holding a neon sign that read simply "BEJU". They walked for a while, and then, coming down the road towards them, he saw a small group of people. They were holding neon signs as well, but he wasn't close enough to see which name was on them.

"There, go talk to them,"one of the guards laughed, giving him a push forward. The others laughed, and he walked slowly away from them, towards the people carrying signs like his. But as he approached, he could see that the signs were different. They said "DECA". He hesitated, but the foremost members of the small group had already spotted him. With a shout, they rushed at him, and although the guards had told him to talk to them, it didn't look like they wanted to talk. They were no longer holding their neon signs aloft, but were brandishing them like weapons. He turned to run back to the relative safety of the guards, but they had disappeared.

The sign was knocked out of his hand as the mob descended on him, shouting and kicking and hitting.

24. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
  25. snowbee-wan kenobi

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey cool post Jane Jinn....
    Thanx for reading Liz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.