main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What if Obi-wan fell in love with Queen Amidala?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Evil_Sith, Feb 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Sith

Evil_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2000
    I had an idea. What if Obi-Wan fell in love with Amidala and was Lukes father? What if that was the reason Anikan became Darth Vader? Well, it's only an idea.

2. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    *screams rack thread as A21 runs out screaming, hands over ears*

Pretty much sums up my opinion of it. Though you can bet there's people here who will write about it....

3. Darth Pipes

Darth Pipes Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 12, 1999
    I'd be interested in seeing it.

"Luke, did you ever wondered why we look alike?"

4. Maija Darklighter

Maija Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2000
    Maybe Luke would be a cutest boy in the whole glaxy. I dont know.....

5. Amidolee

Amidolee Jedi Master star 5

Jan 8, 2000
    Hey, there is a thread out about that. it's called "Let's make some alternate univerese scences." It's in great progress.

6. Evil_Sith

Evil_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2000
    Well, I'm glad so many people would like to see a story like that. I would also be interested to see how it would turn out.
    Once I get enough people who want to do it, I will start writing it!

[This message has been edited by Evil_Sith (edited 02-06-2000).]

7. starwarsgirl4324

starwarsgirl4324 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 21, 2000
    There is also another great fanfic that mentions that. There was an "almost-kiss" between Amidala and Obi-Wan. And later on, Obi-Wan is upset for "letting Amidala down." He says somethin like this to himself: "I let her down. I can't think that I don't love her, because that would be a lie. A Jedi must not lie." It's an awesome fanfic. Read it, it's called "My Dear Padme."

8. Sidane

Sidane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 1999
    People, people! Have you all forgotten Kaea Lorien's terrific fan fic so quickly??

"The official luuuv triangle fanfic" Forum9/HTML/001167.html Forum9/HTML/001167.html

It's incomplete but what's there rocks!

9. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    This can be a compleatly different take than that story.
    We can do some wakced out stuff.
    and I would kill for a chance to write a battle between darth vader and obi wan.

10. Evil_Sith

Evil_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2000
    Sidane: I have planned not to make it all lovy - dovy. I want to have battle parts and parts where the slowly find out that Anakin is becoming evil. That is what i plan to do with it.

[This message has been edited by Evil_Sith (edited 05-05-2000).]

11. Master Peael

Master Peael Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 1999
    Okay.

I have actually thought about that a lot.... about how would it all work if Luke were really Obi-Wan's child.

I had warped the entire plot line to fit my needs and made each original line from ANH fit into my scheme.

when Obi-Wan tells Luke that Darth Vader Killed his father, Obi-Wan was talking about his own feelings and how Anakin's betrail to the dark side killed Obi-Wan Kenobi and thus he lived out his life as old Ben Kenobi the hermit carefully watching over his son because Vader had sworn his revenge and would kill Luke (The offspring of a forbidden love between Obi-Wan and Ami) but Luke's last name is Skywalker because Amidala really was married to Anakin and tried to pass the children off as his even after he joined the dark side and left her... not honestly knowing of the children and just the affair.

see it really could all work if Luke really was Obi-Wan's.

12. Evil_Sith

Evil_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2000
    So. We have Tellesto,Alderaan21,Darth Pipes,Maija Darklighter,Amidolee, and,starwarsgirl4324. That's six people. We just need a few more people and we can start writing it. Great job! I'm glad to see how it will turn out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Um, if you noticed the nature of my post, it's not exactly supportive of this topic (because to me if it were true it degrades the whole saga)... Merely said that other people would be. But since Peael posted, it's still 6 ppl for this.

And one against, but who's counting that...

14. Evil_Sith

Evil_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2000
    ok. So we have six people for the topic and one against the topic. If anyone doesn't like the topic speak up now. So that I don't make a mistake. Well, were almost ready.

15. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    Join me, and we can rule the love triangle side by side!
    Forum9/HTML/001701.html Forum9/HTML/001701.html

16. Evil_Sith

Evil_Sith Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2000
    hmmm. lol. I dunno...I'll have to check out what you have done.

17. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    Wasn't there a story in Greek mythology where Zeus turned himself into a geese and raped a woman? That woman became pregnant and couldn't tell her husband what happend. She then became pregnant with her husband's child. I believe that's how it went.

18. Tellesto

Dec 7, 1999
    Uh..I dont know if we want the image of obi wan kenobi being a homewrecker or a rapist.

19. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    I wasn't suggesting Obi-Wan as a rapist, Tellesto. I was just saying what the idea Padawanboy had reminded me of. That's all.

[This message has been edited by Darth Pipes (edited 02-07-2000).]

20. Alli-Wan

Alli-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 21, 1999
    If I remember the same myth correctly, Darth Pipes, you are recalling "Leta and the Swan," in which case Zeus is a swan, and sort of enchants Leta. Leta gives birth to two eggs, each bearing a set of twins (1 boy and 1 girl each), one set which is her husband's, the other Zeus's. Helen of Troy was Zeus's daughter, leading to war and all sorts of evil things. However, Padawanboy, I thought the same thing when I read this thread, especially since Leia is such a headstrong young girl, kind of like young Obi-Wan.

21. Tellesto

Dec 7, 1999
    Then please forgive me pipes.
    Perhaps we need a new villan for this story unless my bro evil sith decides to join forces with The last apocolyps....

22. The Obi-Wan and Only

The Obi-Wan and Only Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 1999
    Mwhahahahaha!!!!!

23. Darth Pipes

Oct 12, 1999
    No offense taken, Tellesto.

24. Tellesto

Dec 7, 1999
    I read the work done by the last apocolyps and of course the love triangle fan fic stuff.
    this is all well and good but evil sith himself says this centers more on the relationship between the quenn and obi wan affecting anakin.
    this means battles galore as well as the introduction of the mandilorians and perhaps more sith.

25. Kirla'an Kenobi

Kirla'an Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 1999
    Is this a theological discussion or a story?!?

POST SOMETHING!!!

~Padawan Kenobi~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.