main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga what if Obi Wan married Padme and then disappeared?-Please let me know if you'd like a PM for this

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by tvdunlop, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady-Kenobi

Lady-Kenobi Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Thanks for the PM!

That recreation was just WONDERFUL!

2. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    That was awesome! The PM was great too!

3. tvdunlop

tvdunlop Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2003
    Thank you everyone for reading....I'm glad you think my OT was decently done and I'll try and have the next chapter up by tomorrow...wed at the lastest.

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    I thought you did an excellent job also on the OT.

5. tvdunlop

tvdunlop Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2003
    So sorry for the delays folks, the packing for my trip isn't going too well so this story has taken a back seat, I'm finishing it b/c it's the first long story i've ever written and because i want to do justice to it, i may be a bit longer....thanks to you all who've read and reviewed and please don't give up hope, i am finishing it......stay tuned

Status update june 22......i refuse to give up the hope that i will finish this. Summer is here and I'm going to rewatch star wars....the dvd's and get this done in the next few months......i would be happy to PM those who are still interested as I get the posts up so no extra checking is necessary....please let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.