1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive What if Padme had lived? And what if she had been able to keep the twins?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Padme_Skywalker6943, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

Summary: What would have happend it Padme had lived? Would she had been able to keep her children? Would her husband go looking for her, even though Palpatine told him she was dead?
    This takes place a month after "Revenge of the Sith".

Characters needed:

Anakin Skywalker(Darth Vader)
    Padmé Naberrie Skywalker- taken by me
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Palpatine

If you want to play a made up, please fill out this form and post it.

Made ups:

Character name:

Abilities:

Affiliation:

Bio:

The rules:

The rules will mostly be the ones on the rpg guide.

1. No godmoding.
    2. Please be nice

I will post soon, if no one does
  2. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    Made ups: Dunno what this means

Character name: Obi-wan Kenobi

Abilities: Force, lightsabre

Affiliation: Jedi

Bio: YOuve seen the Films, i could be here all day.
  3. Freedom_Fighta99 Jedi Padawan

Name:Quinlan Vos
    Species:Human
    Abilities:Force Sensitive, Force User, Lightsaber Construction,Lightsaber Duelist
    Affiliation:Light
    Bio:A jedi abandoned from the council and is now out on his own doing whatever needed to preserve the peace...
  4. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

(That meant if you were going to play a made up character.)

Padmé Naberrie Skywalker walked through the hallway of the small house she had purchased on Naboo. It was well hidden, miles away from the nearest town. She walked slowly into her childrens' room, and peeked inside. Her two children lay sleeping in their cribs, their little chests rising and falling. She smiled soflty to herself and closed the door partway.
  5. JediKnight20043 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Did Order 66 happen, Is anakin evil?
  6. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
  7. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

(yes, Anikan is evil. We have an Anakin! Yay!)

8. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

Name: Padmé Naberrie Skywalker

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5ft, 5 inches

Bio: She was once the queen and senator of Naboo. Now she lives in a secluded area of Naboo with her two children, Luke and Leia.
  9. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
    Name: Darth Vader (Still a brink of Anakin Skywalker)

Hair Color: He doesnt have any!

Height: 7 feet

Bio: Dark Lord of the sith

ps, Pamde is 27
  10. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
    Wo! You just started TFN today! Welcome to TFN! If you want to see artwork done by me and others go to Fan Art Forrum. If we have any questions feel free to ask me. (Or a moderater)
  11. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

(Thanks for the welcome, and the bit about Padme's age. I wasn't quite sure of it. I will have to check out the fan art some time. :) )

Padme made her way into the sitting room of the house and collapsed into an arm chair. Taking care of two young children by herself was harder than what she had expected. She laid her head back against the arm chair and closed her eyes.
  12. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
    I think Obiwan would have acompanid Padme to Naboo, same with yoda. OH! can I be Palpatine too?

ic: Vader
    Vader knew Padme was still alive. He knew she would hate seeing him in the black suite. so he entered Palpatines office. "Master, I would like to get better prostetics and get skin over it. Same with my legs and my lungs. and also Colour darkning to get rid of the pale white and to reform my scelp medeclorians to regrow hair." Palpatine looked at him. "You do not want the wonderful suite I have sup-" "This suite is not wonderful master! I want my arms! I want my skin! My hair!" "Why" "I disbise the suite!" "So be it" Palpatine ordered Anakin to recieve his new surgery. he look the same as always, exept he had one small scar, and he was beginning to where lighter colours again. In the next couple of days, Anakin would look into Padme's future and watch as she would take care of the children. then Palpatine came in. "Lord Vader, why do you wear Jedi robes?" "As a symbol of my trophy" He lied. While Palpatine wasnt looking Anakin would continue consructing his new lightsaber. Until finaly, it was completed. His brand new Light saber! he was planning to kill his "Master" with it, but he kept remembering the lies of the jedi. What if he tried talking with them. Seeing there point of view. He saw Palpatines. He had to seek out Yoda. "Master, I must go" Palpatine tried to read Vader's thoughts but he was to strong for it now. "Where?" "I must seek out Master Yoda and..Kill him. Same with Kenobi." "Then leave. Do you require any troops?" "None" "Then good by" Anakin/Vader went to the hanger and took his ship and flew off, his ship was a black jedi starfighter.
    Tag: Yoda Obiwan
  13. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

sure you could be Palpatine. Obi Wan could be keeping an eye on Padme and the twins, just in case. And Yoda too.

ic: Padme willed herself to open her eyes. She glanced over at the clock. It was getting quite late by now. She walked to her bedroom and changed into a nightgown. She slid underneath the sheets and fell asleep.

tag:Anakin/Vader
  14. Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I know it's not on your list, but could I be C3PO? He is in your story is he?
  15. jedimasterinu Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Character name: Alex Rite

Abilities: Standard Jedi moves

Affiliation: Jedi Knight

Bio: Like most Jedi he was brought into the Jedi Order at a young age. After years of training with his master, Mace Windu, he was knighted on Dantooine. Soon after that, the Clone Wars started, and he was thrust into many great battles. Through hard work and sheer luck, he survived an encounter with both Grevious and Dooku. Aftr the Jedi purge, he left for Danooine yet again.
  16. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
  17. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

Anabel_Skywalker can be c-3po. benkenobi151 can be yoda.
  18. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

19. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I don't think I need a char sheet.

IC: Yoda

Yoda walked out to the lake by his mud home. He liked to come here, nice and quiet, and bask in the Force all around him. This is where he could sense all the happenings in the galaxy, especially about the twins. They needed to say safe, they were the only hope of the galaxy, but if the Emperor sensed him, he might find the twins, so Yoda made sure to stay far away from them. He then sat down and went into deep meditation.

TAG: anyone
  20. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

Padme tossed and turned in her sleep. She woke up suddenly to a high wail of an infant. She got out of bed quickly and hurried down the hall to the twin's bedroom. She stepped inside and noticed that Luke was the one crying. She picked him up quickly and tried to soothe him before his cries woke up his sister.

Tag: Anyone
  21. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4

As Yoda was meditating, he felt the disturbance from young Luke, he sent him a soothing message through the Force to calm him. He then stood up and begsn to trek through the forest in search of another meal.

TAG: anyone
  22. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

Padme gently put Luke back into his crib. The young boy had calmed down so quickly. She watched him for another moment before crossing the room to look at Leia. Her little fist rested gently against the wooden bars of the crib. Padme quietly went out of the room and back into hers. She went under the sheets and tried to fall asleep again.

Tag: anyone
  23. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4

After making himself a small meal, Yoda went to his bed and took a nap.

OOC: I can't go anywhere until some other character comes to interact with me.
  24. Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: C3PO

"Oh dear, oh dear..." C3PO muttered as he noticed his human master Padme calm down the twins for the umpteenth time that night. Walking in softly to her bedroom, she saw her struggle to sleep. The poor woman, ever since master Anakin had left... things had gone from bad to worse. C3PO would be there though for her, would reman loyal through these dark times.
    Walking off into the kitchen, he began to prepare for the Skywalker family their breakfast.

TAG: Padme, anyone

25. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

Padme closed her eyes tightly, feeling out to the far side of the bed. It still felt strange not to have Anakin beside her. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. She shouldn't think about him anymore. It would only cause her pain. She glanced over at the clock on the wall and slowly got up. It was almost breakfast time, she might as well get up now. She walked over to her bureau and removed a scarlet colored dress. After dressing quickly, she put her long hair into two buns. After making her bed, she walked into the kitchen. She smiled as she saw C3PO. "Good morning," she said,trying to sound cheerful, as she walked over to one of the counters.

Tag: C3PO, anyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.