main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive What if Padme had lived? And what if she had been able to keep the twins?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Padme_Skywalker6943, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-master-faran

jedi-master-faran Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    ic Anakin.
    Anakin had given himself fully to the force. He was wrong about padme. His love kept her alive not hate. while in surgery he thought of Padme and used his love to let the force flow through him. He was now the most powerful Jedi, he knew it but didnt care. He called out to the force and located Master Yoda. He fallowed the trail to his old home of Dagobah. He landed the black starfighter. He turned off he empire coding and the black became yellow. He knew Yoda wouldnt know who he was if it was black. He approached the home, and with a slight wave of the hand he opend the door. "Good evening Master Yoda."

Tag Yoda

2. Anabel_Skywalker

Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    IC: C3PO

"Good morning to you Mrs Padme!" C3PO replied overjoyed, "I hope everything is well for you this morning..." Carrying a tray of breakfast forward, the droid placed the food on the counter in front of Padme and walked off to begin tidying up the kitchen.

TAG: Padme, anybody

3. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    IC: Yoda

Master Yoda bolted upright, he sensed someone, someone he had been following since he came to this planet. He walked out of his home and spotted Anakin, he slowly approached him."Good evening, Master Skywalker."

TAG: anyone

OOC: can I be Obi-Wan too?

4. Padme_Skywalker6943

Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2005
    "Thank you C3PO," she said, taking a piece of the toast off of the tray. She ate it while heating up one of the already filled bottles. After testing to make sure it wasn't too hot, she put it on the counter. She walked out of the kitchen and into the hallway. She walked into the children's room where Leia was already awake. She stared at her mother, not making a soung. Padme smiled at her daughter and carefully picked her up and led her out of the room.

Tag: Anyone

00C: I think we have an Obi-Wan, but if he doesn't reply soon, you can be him.

5. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ic Anakin:
    "Master Yoda, I have come to my senses about lord sidious. I have his mind clouded for now. But I will need your help. If you accompany me to Naboo, I will explain everything." He then pushed a button and a second star Fighter Had landed. A green one. Pefect for yoda.
    tag: Yoda

6. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

"Hmmmmmmm, quickly we go, but maybe this is how we must go. Danger will soon befall your children." He then slowly climbed into the ship, and powered it up.

7. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    Padme walked into the kitchen, carrying Leia. She picked up the heated bottle she had left on the counter and raised it to Leia. The little girl rested her hands on it as she drank, staring around the kitchen.

8. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ic Sidious
    Something was going on with Anakin. "Aha!" He has gone to tick obiwan, he was begining to forsee it.

ic anakin
    Finally they had landed. Anakin went to help Yoda out of his ship but he had it covered. They then approached the wide open balcony door. "Hello my love." He knew Padme knew he was himself again.
    tag: Yoda,Padme

9. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    She looked up from Leia in alarm. She knew that voice..... No, it couldn't be. Could it? She quickly put Leia back into her crib and went out to the balcony door. She took a step back upon seeing Anakin. She reached out with her hand to steady herself as she stared at him. "Ani... is that you?" she asked, calling him the nickname she had used for so long. "No, it can't be. You turned away from me." She stepped a few steps away from him.

Tag: Anakin, Yoda

10. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

Yoda, after being helped out by Anakin, slowly dragged himself in the way he usually walked to the balcony. He then leaned on his cane and said in a somewhat cheery voice."Hello, Miss Padme."

OOC: we should have palpatine come to try to kill the twins, that would provide a nice plot twist

11. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    Yes, that would. How does that sound everyone?

IC: "Hello, Master Yoda," she said, turning to the jedi master. She kept her eyes averted from Anakin and instead kept her gaze on her hands.

Tag: Anakin, Yoda

12. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

"Hmmmm, troubled you are. Trust Anakin still, I do not. But hlep us he will, and must. Danger to your children is coming." He then walked slowly into the house to see the twins.

13. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    "Wh..What?" Padme asked, fear etched onto her face. "What about the children?"

14. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

Yoda knew danger would come, but he was still trying to find the source. Then it hit him, he nearly ran back to Anakin and took his lightsaber. He opened it and out fell a small tube that was beeping."They have found us."He said with great anguish.

15. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    IC: C3PO

"Master Anakin! And the Jedi Master Yoda himself, my, my, in all my years, I never thought we would meet again!"
    C3PO cried joyfully, putting away the mop and bucket he was tidying the apartment with. However his joyful attitude soon disappeared at the sight of the bleeping device.
    "Goodness, that looks very much like an Imperial tracking device, if I'm not very much mistaken. Someone must be after the Lady Padme, they could be after her right now! What are we going to do?"

TAG: Everyone

16. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

There is not much time, Miss Padme, take the twins you must. Go to a secret place, anywhere you can think of. Master Anakin and I will fight off the coming attack. He then picked up his cane and walked outside to wait for the onslaught.

17. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    She nodded and hurried into the children's room. She picked up a dozing Luke and balanced Leia in her other arm. "Please hold her," she said, coming up to C3PO and handing him Leia. She walked over to where Anakin stood. "Have you realy left them? Are you going to stay with me? Or are you going to leave me again?" she asked him, looking into his eyes.

Tag: Anakin, anyone

18. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ic anakin
    "I am here to protect you the greatest way i can. Not with hate but with love. I have learned to controle. I promise you sidious will pay for this. Now go! Master Yoda I have a plan. I will order the squad into parts. I will tell them I have captured a Jedi and that sidious needs to see you. Then I will order teams to kill other ones. they will kill themselves. And the remaining ones I will take down." A ship had landed. Thousands of troopers were landing. "Thats a little more then I predicted." A comand trooper cam up. "Master Skywalker, I-" "Comander, I have already cleared the area. Take your troops and leave imdediatly! You must search Dantooine. It would be the ideal place for Obiwan to hide." "But isnt that Yoda?" "Yes it is, I will be bringing him to Lord Sidious after questioning. Move out!" They had left, but what as it? A sith apprentice? He had approached Anakin "I am your aprentice. Lord sidious has assigned me." "Test yourself on this Jedi Master." Anakin looked and Yoda and smiled. He knew Yoda could win. The sith Lord ignited his saber and hurled himself at Yoda. Anakin left and had cout up with Padme.
    "Padme, Let me explain everything." Anakin tells her what has happend. Anakin knows she understands. He grabbs Padme and holds her tight. and kisses her forhead.

tag:padme, Yoda, Obiwan

ooc: I think u should be obi now

19. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    I agree

IC: Padme closed her eyes as she felt Anakin's lips on her forhead. "It really is you," she said softly, opening her eyes to look at him.

Tag: anyone

20. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    IC: Obi-Wan

Obi-Wan sat down after another long day. He had come to Dantooine to reside peacefully away from prying eyes. He began to meditate and sensed Master Yoda, near the twins, and a darkness was beginning to envelop them. He ran outside to go to his ship when he saw Imperial landing craft breaking through the atmosphere."Not good."

Yoda smiled, this young apprentice was to full of himself. Yoda dropped his cane and got his lightsaber."Good bye, young fool." The Sith apprenice pulled out his saber and ignited it, but before he could Yoda cut off his hand and stabbed him through the chest. After that he began to attack the troopers that started to come at him after seeing the Sith dead.

21. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    anakin went and bent over to pick up his son, when a shot came in and hit his son. Anakin remained calm. He look over to the trooper. "Trooper, this is my son you have attacked. That Jedi over there is not the real Yoda. It was one of my practice units. My "bodyguard" now, leave this system and make sure never to return." All the troops left. This was the darkness all were predicting on Luke. With a wave of the hand using the love, force and controle he finally prevented death. Luke was healthy again. He held his son. "These are my new powers." he then kissed luke. But when would leia be in danger?

tag:eek:biwan Padme, Yoda

22. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    IC C3PO

"Of course, Mrs Padme" C3PO took the blanket wrapped Leia in his metal arms and as the troopers came to attack, he turned his back, so any stray blaster bolts hit his metal armour instead of the baby.
    "If I may inject my professional opinion, I believe we should leave now before more of those frightful men come back" the droid said fussily, "Mrs Padme, perhaps you and Master Anakin should board your ship?"

TAG: All

23. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ic Anakin
    "Its alright 3PO, they will never return to this system again. Once Obiwan and Yoda arrive they will leave."
    tag: Obiwan, Yoda, Padme, 3po, rd2d

ooc: Obiwan is already on Naboo. lol. So dont worry, the empirial troopers have already left. and maybe the guy who plays 3po can also be r2?

24. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

After cutting down another trooper, Yoda put away his lightsaber and watched the ships leave. Then a starfighter landed next to him and out came Obi-Wan."Fairing well are you Obi-Wan."

IC: Obi-Wan

"Hello Master Yoda, I came as fast as I could. We must leave, they have found us here." He then went inside and saw his former pupil."Hello..., how are you faring Anakin?"

25. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    Padme took Luke from Anakin's arms and held him close to her. She peered down after a moment and could find no detectable bruises or wounds. How had Anakin learned to do that? "Master Obi-Wan," she said, hearing his voice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.