main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive What if Padme had lived? And what if she had been able to keep the twins?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Padme_Skywalker6943, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-master-faran

jedi-master-faran Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    ic Sidious: Sidious knew something was going to happen. He decided to turn the temple into a Sith Temple. He had an Army of Stih after 2 days. "They will not stand a chance!"

ic anakin: "We will lift off now, Padme, contact all the systems in alliance with naboo. we need troops. I have already contacted the remaining jedi. Many have not yet died. Lets go." Another war was begining, and it was the last. "master Yoda, Contact the remaining wookies. I will shut down the cloning planet of komino." he then pulled out his comlink. "Lama Su, stop the cloning and kill all who remain. Including the Bounty hunter Boba Fett." Comlink off "And so ends their legacy." Anakin boarded his ship. He was prepared for battle.

Tag: all

2. Anabel_Skywalker

Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2005
    OOC: JMF I'll do RD as well if the GM allows, and btw, I'm a girl :)

IC: 3PO

"Mrs Padme, wait for me!" 3PO cried, as his mistress made preparations to leave. He still held Leia in his arms and the little girl now cried for her mother.

TAG: All

3. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ooc: Maybe Leia could be kidnapped.

4. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Along with 3PO too? I'm game

5. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    Ok. I'll just do the one time role

IC: Trooper

He was exhausted, a terrible fight with a green dwarf had decimated his fellow men. He was about to leave on the last transport when he saw a droid carrying a child. Thinking he might get a few credits for the droid, he dragged them both onto the transport and it lifted off.

IC: Obi-Wan

Just as he was talking to Anakin, he felt danger, Leia had been kidnapped. He tried to catch the transport, but it lifted off before he could stop it. He reluctantly went back to Padme."One of your children has been kidnapped. I'm sorry."

TAG: anyone

6. Padme_Skywalker6943

Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2005
    Sure you can be R2

IC: "What?" Padme nearly yelled, staring at Obi Wan. She looked around frantically. "Where is Leia?" She noticed that C3PO was not around either. "Where is C3PO? Where are they?" She looked around frantically, and hurried into the house. She pulled out her com link from a drawer and hasitlly called Naboo's alliances.

Tag: anyone

7. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ic: Anakin
    Where was Obiwan? He wasnt at the platform! anakin got out of his ship and ran for Padme.Luke was still in his Carrage but where was Leia?! "Padme! Where is Leia?"
    Tag: All

8. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    She hurried out of the house at hearing Anakin calling her. "I don't know," she said, clutching Luke towards her. "C3PO is gone too. We have to get them back."

9. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

Obi-Wan grabbed the couple and dragged them back to the main room."Calm, I know you've lost your child, but we must remain calm. Panic will get us nowhere. Now i'm sorry to say but I suspect the Sith have taken your child to Palpatine. We must go stop him." He then sat down on the floor, overwhelmed by everything.

10. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    Padme closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. She opened them and then walked over to a desk. She pulled open the drawer and rummaged through it. After a moment, she pulled out a blaster. "Where is Palpatine exactly?" she asked Obi-Wan.

11. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

"I admire your bravery, unfortunatly it may take more than a hand pistol. Anakin and I will have to go, Master Yoda will stay behind and make sure Luke stays safe. Stay here, your child's safety depends on it."

12. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    "You expect me to stay behind while my child is out there?" she asked, stepping up to the older man and waving a hand to indicate outside.

Tag: Anyone

13. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

"Well unfortunatly Master Yoda doesn't know how to care for children too well. I would like you to come along, but who would watch Luke?"

14. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    She was silent for a while, and then said, "I can bring him to my parent's house. They live near the capital of Naboo. They could watch Luke while we go and find Leia and C3PO."

Tag: anyone

15. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

"Someone will have to stay with them to prevent the Sith from coming back. I'll do this, unless somebody else volunteers."

IC: Yoda

"I will, i've had enough of the Sith, plus I would like to meet your parents."

16. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    "Good. Now lets go," she said. She hurried out of the house and headed toward one of the speeders.

Tag: Anyone

17. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ic Anakin: "R2, lets go. Obiwan." He gave him a nod. "Padme I will be back, and remember to contact the troops. Tell them all to meet at Yavin 4. From there he will plan an Attack on The Empire. But first..." Anakin pulls out his comlink. "Comander." "yes My lord." "Shut down the deathstar and sell the parts imidiatly!." "But what of Emp-" "It is an Order!" "Yes Lord Vader. Shuting down." Comlink off. "Well that takes care of the Death Star. Now, I will go see Palpatine. I will return. Obiwan, meet the troops on Yavin. We will be able to win. Many people hate the Empire. Farewell old friend, May the force be with you." With that anakin jumped in his Star Fighter and Flew away.
    Tag:No one

ic Palpatine:
    Anakin was becoming too unpredictible. As he had forseen, he would no longer have the ablility of looking into the Future of Anakin o anyone in relations with him. He was begining to erase his past. he thought. Then a Yellow starfighter had landed. A Jedi! Palpatine drew his saber and went to the ship. it was only Anakin. "lord Vader, why do you flew a yellow ship? A Jedi starfighter?" Anakin replied with "The models are easier, and I had gone to Naboo, with the colour yellow they would not predict it was me, Darth Vader." "About Naboo, why did my men return here? Why is it that when I ask them to go back they wont?" "They were my orders. I still respect Padme." "You wernt able to save her! She is a pethetic soul, lost in pace!" "You will not mock her infront of me." Declared Sidious. "Comander Bring me the child." a baby was then in Palpatines arms. "I believe she belongs to you? You are planning to betray me. One wrong move and I will-" He was cut off by Anakin "Trooper! Leave us. Take a fleet to Yavin, search the area 425. And do not listen to anyone else. I am now incharge." "Yes M' Lord." Palpatine then spoke. "Trooper come back! You find this wise? Dealing with your own master? What is on Yavin? Tell me or I will kill her!" "If you must know I have prepared a fleet to kill the remaining Troopers." "I said no Lies." "I am telling the truth!" "If it were the truth you wouldnt have told me" "Unless I knew you wouldnt believe me." He ignited his light saber. It was green. "Put the baby aside!" Palpatine shot out Sith lightining. It did not harm Anakin. he was a sith at one point, and he had now his old parts gathered and re attachd. His arm from genoses. From mustafar and his two legs from mustafar. And new lungs. He was human again. "I am invulnurable to it." "But your Baby is not!" He then shot lightining at Leia, somehow it was forced back and tossed Palpatine to the wall. Before Leia could Fall, using the force, anakin put her in the Starfighter and closed the door. Palpatine Began to fight with him on the hanger.
    Tag: No one

18. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    OOC: Why nobody, I need to be there, it's no like your all powerful.

"Anakin, wait!" Obi-Wan ran and jumped in his starfighter, he blasted off and soon made it to Palpatine's hanger. He jumped out as his fighter landed and began cutting through troopers that surronded him.

19. Anabel_Skywalker

May 26, 2005
    IC: R2D2

The astomech droid whistled loud encouragement to his Jedi master as Anakin engaged with Palpatine in a fierce duel. Suddenly some mean-lookin' droids came towards him. R2 jumped out of his socket on the starfighter and immediatly began spraying oil at the droids, then he lit up his engines and set fire to the suckers.
    Beeping hysterically with lauhter the droid then proceeded to the main socket of the ship's computer. Somewhere on board the ship, his counterpart 3PO was being held, and R2 had to find his co-ordinates.

IC: C3PO

Upon arriving on the ship, 3PO had been sent to work alongside the other droids carrying messages about the ship to the crew. Word had reached him quickly then, when the fight broke out on the hangar bay.
    "It's Master Anakin and Kenobi! I know it!" he cried, as he headed towards the bay. However, a high ranking personnel overhearing the droid's excitement, moved forward and deactivated him. The droid collapsed on platform 37.

TAG: All

20. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

The troopers just kept coming, he was inching his way towards Palpatine and Anakin, but the resistance was fierce. He decided to let Anakin fight his own battle and just make sure the battle was undisturbed by troopers, and protect Padme. He fell back slightly into a better stance and fought once more.

21. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    ic anakin: "Obiwan, connect the ships and prepare for liftoff, I am coming. I have sent the remaining troops to Yavin. And get Leia!" anakin thrusted his saber into Palpatines leg, and lifted off. "Obiwan, we must go to the senate. Most of the Planets are with us. We will be able to vote him out."
    tag:all

22. jedi-master-faran

May 13, 2005
    Hey I wanted to help people imagine better so I made this. Shots of the Rpg
    [image=http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/1575/rpgpics0ti.jpg]

23. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005

"Unfortunatly you're wrong, with manipulation, favors and tricks, Palpatine has come to control most of the Senate. Plus with everyone believing the Jedi are rebels nobody would believe us." He then slashed through another trooper and began to leave, but suddenly an army of troopers confronted him, Palaptine ,ust have gone around Anakin's orders, after all he was higher."Not good." He said as the troopers leveled their guns at them and fired.

24. Padme_Skywalker6943

Sep 12, 2005
    OOC: Wait... so was Luke ever taken to Padme's parent's house, and is she fighting with them? Or is she still with Luke?

25. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    OOC: yeah, we just abridged that part, it was pointless, plus it explains the abscence of Yoda, and you are with us, so start fighting, I need some help

Obi-Wan sank into From III and began to delfect the bolts away from him and Padme. This would be tough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.