1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive What if Padme had lived? And what if she had been able to keep the twins?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Padme_Skywalker6943, Sep 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

Padme fired at a few troopers, hitting them. She ducked a shot and hit the trooper nearest to her.

Tag: Anyone
  2. Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: R2D2

R2 whistled in excitement at all the intense conflict going on about him. He had managed to locate his counterpart 3PO on platform 37, but now he would have to stay and help his friends out. Typical, that the droid should always save the day.

Returning to the ship's socket, he plugged in and began to systematically override and turn off all the ship's power except for the programs keeping the ship stable and oxygen filtered.

The lights everywhere turned off, plunging the ship in darkness. The Jedi would have the advantage now.

TAG: All

3. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
    ic Anakin:
    "Obiwan they will trust me." Anakin took his ship to the senate chamber, he had already called all the allies and remaining jedi there. most of the planet alliances were only ther because of the "War Hero, Darth Vader" He entered the Chamber and said his part. sidious then came in "Dont believe him." Boos were starting "I am now going to rid the Galasy of the republic for the better." blasters were then pulled out and fired across the rooms and lightsabers were lit. "I am prepared!" the doors opend and a sith master came out who ran directly for Obiwan. Then Anakin jumped infront of Sidious and Began to fight.
    tag:all

ooc:there are no clones left! who are u fighting? Padme go to Yavin and leads the battle there with the remaining clones and the alliances. Obiwan and Anakin stay and fight.
  4. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: there are stormtroopers
  5. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
    same thing! I sent them all, all troops everything to Yavin.
  6. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
  7. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    man this thing is dying
  8. Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    the thing is, players kept hurrying the story along, or dragged it out for too long
  9. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    yeah, faran, i've noticed this since the first post, you are really making things too fast, I mean, come on, no offense but ut really made the story boring
  10. Master_Underhill Jedi Master

star 4
    Character name: Seonaj Underhill

Abilities: Basic Force powers (Push, Pull, Jump), Form II, I.

Affiliation: Jedi Order

Bio: He was one of the few to survive the attack on the Temple. He watched his Master die at the hands of Skywalker. Now Skywalker must die. Seonaj justifies it by constantly telling himself, it's justice, it's justice. He can't be allowed to live. He's too dangerous. Then, Why? He doesn't know why this question comes to mind, but it does, every time. He's tracked Anakin to Naboo and Seonaj, in his Jedi Starfigher, and is psychologically readying himself for combat.

OOC: He's going to die, I know, but I want to get my first PC death soon. I want to make it tragic.

IC: The green landscapes whiz by underneath his fighter, but they are nothing. The presence of Anakin Skywalker is close, so close. No. Can't get impatient. He's close. He'll be dead soon. Soon He was there. The time had come. Rapidly descending. The jolt as he landed. There he was. The man he had come to kill. But where's the suit? He thought. No matter.

"Anakin Skywalker, prepare to die. On behalf of the Republic, I sentence you to death. Draw your saber." YODA?! What was Yodadoing next to the traitor? "You have fallen, too, then, Master Yoda." No. It couldn't be. The Dark Side must indeed be stronger if it had ensnared Master Yoda. Then I will die fighting evil.

A battle cry. Ignition. Preparation. Skywalker's move.
  11. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Yoda

"Kill him, you cannot, come back he has from the depths of the darkside. If you fight, defend him, I will."

TAG: anyone
  12. jedi-master-faran Jedi Master

star 2
    ic Anakin:
    Anakin and Sidious continued fighting in the middle of the chamber. Blasts and lightsaber fights were all over the room. Anakin swong at sidious' feet who countered and went for anakins head. He ducked and went fo sidious' legs. Sidious jumped out of way and lost a leg. He landed several feet below crawling into the elevator. He took out a comlink and signalled for a speeder. The door oppend and he entered the speeder. "I must go into exile." He told Mass Amida. My clones have failed me, I need the droids!." "Yes My lord. I will signal for them to meet us on Dantooine. The ideal place for hiding." Anakin had gotten to his feet and had seen Yoda in a fight. Perhaps he could help convince his opponent he was good again. He stood at the podeom. "Seneters! Your Emperor has gone into exile. As my first and last act as your new Emperor, I will ask Padme Skywalker to become the new Supreme Chancelor. The Jedi Order shall be restored and the law of forbidden marriage will be changed. Now lets clear out these Empire praisers!" Blasts continued throughout the room. Then the army of sith were begining to leave. New mission. End the approaching war and destroy the remaining sith. A little harder now thogh. The Sith had an army. But by now all the other Jedi would be arriving. The new War had begun. They had to end it as soon as they could.
  13. Anabel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Since the game is moving too fast for droids, I now make my exit. I hope everyone else has fun

IC: R2D2 and C3PO

The two droids, hurrying after Anakin, were suddenly stopped by a legless Palpatine hurrying the other way. Before they could call for help, he had chopped both droids into pieces with his lightsaber. The Sith grinned, knowing the connection Anakin had to these droids and glad that he had severed it.
  14. Padme_Skywalker6943 Jedi Knight

(Everyone, I am going to as the moderator to lock this thread. Sorry.)
  15. benkenobi151 Force Ghost

star 4
    You can lock this thread, just choose the Lock option to the side in the EDIT window.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.